Neville: City have not progressed

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Neville: City have not progressed

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:58 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:This thread was set up to allow the board to call Neville a ferret face, a loathsome raggy fucker etc.

Fucking dead right, and he was wrong to boot.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Original Dub » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:44 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Of course we have progressed.

We scored the most goals in the division and just won a double.

You'd have to be either retarded or have an agenda to say otherwise.

Or even have an opinion of your own.

Nope.

Retarded or have an agenda.

Do you agree with him, that since we became champions we have not progressed?

That a double is not progression on a title win?

Oh do tell...

I wont bother. It seems I made a mistake, seriously. I thought this thread was a chance to discuss our progression. I did give specific examples of where we progressed such as the EDS etc and winning a double is progression. I also gave examples where I thought we had not progressed e.g. the central defensive partnership is no stronger, Jovetic is not an improvement on Tevez etc but I was not saying we were going backwards either.. I thought this would be a debate around that and I was interested in other's opinions, but that is not why this thread was created. My mistake is that I really dont give a rats (pun intended) what Neville thinks, so I missed the point. This threads was set up to allow the board to call Neville a ferret face, a loathsome raggy fucker etc. I will leave you to it.

No. I would have called that thread
"Gary Neville".

This thread was to try and figure out how Gary Neville came to the conclusion that winning a double is not progression. And that making the knock out stages of the champs league is not progression.

I have read what you said. Some interesting points.

But the question is have we progressed since our first prem title win?

The answer is so far towards Yes that I think it may be a fact?

Anyway, if it is indeed a fact, then in short, there can be only two reasons why Gary Neville might come to that conclusion.

And I believe that is that he is either slow and can't fathom fact, or that he has an agenda.
Or maybe both, but I'll go for agenda.

What do you think?
Original Dub

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:32 pm

Original Dub wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Of course we have progressed.

We scored the most goals in the division and just won a double.

You'd have to be either retarded or have an agenda to say otherwise.

Or even have an opinion of your own.

Nope.

Retarded or have an agenda.

Do you agree with him, that since we became champions we have not progressed?

That a double is not progression on a title win?

Oh do tell...

I wont bother. It seems I made a mistake, seriously. I thought this thread was a chance to discuss our progression. I did give specific examples of where we progressed such as the EDS etc and winning a double is progression. I also gave examples where I thought we had not progressed e.g. the central defensive partnership is no stronger, Jovetic is not an improvement on Tevez etc but I was not saying we were going backwards either.. I thought this would be a debate around that and I was interested in other's opinions, but that is not why this thread was created. My mistake is that I really dont give a rats (pun intended) what Neville thinks, so I missed the point. This threads was set up to allow the board to call Neville a ferret face, a loathsome raggy fucker etc. I will leave you to it.

No. I would have called that thread
"Gary Neville".

This thread was to try and figure out how Gary Neville came to the conclusion that winning a double is not progression. And that making the knock out stages of the champs league is not progression.

I have read what you said. Some interesting points.

But the question is have we progressed since our first prem title win?

The answer is so far towards Yes that I think it may be a fact?

Anyway, if it is indeed a fact, then in short, there can be only two reasons why Gary Neville might come to that conclusion.

And I believe that is that he is either slow and can't fathom fact, or that he has an agenda.
Or maybe both, but I'll go for agenda.

What do you think?

I think there has been a continual media campaign against City since we became rich. The following are examples of what I believe to be an agenda against us (there is a point to this):
1. A couple of years ago we played Chelsea in what Sky billed as "The Clash of the Cash." Why did they not bill the recent Scum v Dippers as the clash of the cash given the Rags massive spending since Fergie joined and given Brenda has spent £215m in 2 years on trash? - Because there is a negative media agenda.
2. Jamie Redknob and Sounness have mentioned on many occasions that we should win the Champs league given our financial outlay. If its to do with cash then Real Madrid spent £230m on 3 players (Ronaldo £86m, Bale £81m, Rodriguez £60m). We have never fielded a starting 11 that cost more than £200m and yet they have 3 lads that cost more than that. Why do Redknob and Sounness talk such crap? - Because there is an agenda.
3. Scholes blamed our thrashing of the Scum at O.T. at the end of last season on the money we have spent. We all know their starting 11 cost more than ours and their record spending since makes this laughable. Why does it happen? - A negative media agenda.
4. Next year is the 30th anniversary of the Hysel disaster. 39 Juve fans were killed. This was investigated and the Dippers were found guilty and kicked out of Europe along with all other English clubs. In case there is any doubt, there were no Italians kicked out of Europe. I despise the Dippers for this. Why are we despised for having money, we did nt kill anyone. Why was there a massive media love in at the end of last season? There is an agenda.
I could go on and on. We all could. The pundits mentioned abuse their positions to set this agenda. Most of them are ex Pool and Scum and have license to influence the general public's opinion of us. I find this disgusting but Gary Neville seems to have avoided this in the past. I think the general consensus on here is that he has been fair until this season.
I did nt see Neville on telly on Sunday cos I was at the game., but this season he has stated that we have been badly treated in the FFP fiasco and said we were being punished for having generous owners....if only Niall Quinn would say such things. Neville also referred to the Scum and the Dippers as two pub teams recently.....he called Utd the "Dog and Duck." I love that.
If Neville says that our double winning team was not progress, then he clearly has joined the shit list noted above who paint us negatively whenever they can. It is not because he is thick. I did nt see him on Sunday but on Monday night he repeated that we had not progressed, and gave a couple of specific example. One of these was that Fernando was not an improvement on Barry (that's his opinion, not mine). I think this may be key as Fernando was not part of our double winning team. Maybe Neville was suggesting the team of today (not the end of last season) is no better than that of 2012 as we have not addressed he weaker parts of our squad. That calls into question the signings of Fernando, Mangala, Sagna who were not part of the double winning side. Those 3 have had enough stick on here to suggest he may have a point, though that is a separate debate.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:31 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:I think there has been a continual media campaign against City since we became rich. The following are examples of what I believe to be an agenda against us (there is a point to this):
1. A couple of years ago we played Chelsea in what Sky billed as "The Clash of the Cash." Why did they not bill the recent Scum v Dippers as the clash of the cash given the Rags massive spending since Fergie joined and given Brenda has spent £215m in 2 years on trash? - Because there is a negative media agenda.
2. Jamie Redknob and Sounness have mentioned on many occasions that we should win the Champs league given our financial outlay. If its to do with cash then Real Madrid spent £230m on 3 players (Ronaldo £86m, Bale £81m, Rodriguez £60m). We have never fielded a starting 11 that cost more than £200m and yet they have 3 lads that cost more than that. Why do Redknob and Sounness talk such crap? - Because there is an agenda.
3. Scholes blamed our thrashing of the Scum at O.T. at the end of last season on the money we have spent. We all know their starting 11 cost more than ours and their record spending since makes this laughable. Why does it happen? - A negative media agenda.
4. Next year is the 30th anniversary of the Hysel disaster. 39 Juve fans were killed. This was investigated and the Dippers were found guilty and kicked out of Europe along with all other English clubs. In case there is any doubt, there were no Italians kicked out of Europe. I despise the Dippers for this. Why are we despised for having money, we did nt kill anyone. Why was there a massive media love in at the end of last season? There is an agenda.
I could go on and on. We all could. The pundits mentioned abuse their positions to set this agenda. Most of them are ex Pool and Scum and have license to influence the general public's opinion of us. I find this disgusting but Gary Neville seems to have avoided this in the past. I think the general consensus on here is that he has been fair until this season.
I did nt see Neville on telly on Sunday cos I was at the game., but this season he has stated that we have been badly treated in the FFP fiasco and said we were being punished for having generous owners....if only Niall Quinn would say such things. Neville also referred to the Scum and the Dippers as two pub teams recently.....he called Utd the "Dog and Duck." I love that.
If Neville says that our double winning team was not progress, then he clearly has joined the shit list noted above who paint us negatively whenever they can. It is not because he is thick. I did nt see him on Sunday but on Monday night he repeated that we had not progressed, and gave a couple of specific example. One of these was that Fernando was not an improvement on Barry (that's his opinion, not mine). I think this may be key as Fernando was not part of our double winning team. Maybe Neville was suggesting the team of today (not the end of last season) is no better than that of 2012 as we have not addressed he weaker parts of our squad. That calls into question the signings of Fernando, Mangala, Sagna who were not part of the double winning side. Those 3 have had enough stick on here to suggest he may have a point, though that is a separate debate.

Cant argue with that mate, "LIKE"
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:35 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:I think there has been a continual media campaign against City since we became rich. The following are examples of what I believe to be an agenda against us (there is a point to this):

Couple of things,

Niall Quinn has backed City on S*y over FFP and criticised UEFA for changing tack on what FFP was supposed to be about. Some time last season he had a right old rant sticking up for City.

And comparing Fernando and GazBaz is wrong. Fernandinho was his replacement not Fernando, he was Garcia's who was De Jong's.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:44 pm

I think there has been a continual media campaign against City since we became rich. The following are examples of what I believe to be an agenda against us (there is a point to this):

Quality rant!
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Original Dub » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:26 pm

Great post Balti.

I agree with all of it. It goes on and on... (the agenda, not your rant ;)

Again, the points on specific progression in positions is not what he was getting at and even if he was, he can't say how our defensive shape/players have not progressed, when we have been hit by injuries and new players adapting to a new league have had to cope with those continuous forced changes/systems.
Only the end of the season will show that for certain. If we are champions again, have we progressed or merely "stayed the same"? We can't win FFS.

The fact remains though, that Neville said as a team, we haven't progressed and that is bullshit and can only be explained by him joining the agenda crew, which is such a pity, because he was doing a good job of hiding it up until now.

It's easy to say "fuck them all", but as you said, the propaganda makes us the devil and it needs to be fought at every level until it changes. Ignoring it will do nothing for our image. And let's face it, image is everything to our owners.
Original Dub

Postby City64 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:01 pm

We won the double last season and have just qualified for the last 16 of the CL from what was universally regarded as the TOUGHEST group ( yet again ) .

So any deluded cunt who thinks that isn't progress is a fucking retard !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Dameerto » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:23 pm

City64 wrote:We won the double last season and have just qualified for the last 16 of the CL from what was universally regarded as the TOUGHEST group ( yet again ) .

Total goals scored by us last season, too. Progress. New manager in his first season in a new country and new league introducing a new formation and style of play whilst also winning a double - progress. Whatever metrics you use, we have progressed. Unless you are trying to manufacture a reason to have a go at City.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Original Dub » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:02 pm

Dameerto wrote:
City64 wrote:We won the double last season and have just qualified for the last 16 of the CL from what was universally regarded as the TOUGHEST group ( yet again ) .

Total goals scored by us last season, too. Progress. New manager in his first season in a new country and new league introducing a new formation and style of play whilst also winning a double - progress. Whatever metrics you use, we have progressed. Unless you are trying to manufacture a reason to have a go at City.

It's that simple.
Original Dub

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:39 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

It's that simple.

By exactly the same measurements though........
We will score less this year
We probably will win less trophies this year

I wonder if folk aren't getting their knickers in a twist about ratboy, over a question of definition. I can kinda see where he's coming from, in that we haven't built each year on what we had achieved the year before. Now I know that it's impossible to build every year, but we do seem to give the impression this year (and in Mancini's title defence year)that it's all a bit of a struggle and that we are on a 12 month hangover.

A couple of things that develop this point further..........we played stunning football initially in our title winning season, then reverted to Mancini type and he never emerged from that shell. Yes we won the league, but we went backwards big time the year after. Pellegrini arguably has put us back to where Mancini peaked, improved on Mancini's best football, and put us a little further forward with the champs league qualifications, and two trophies rather than one, but in reality if we don't kick on and win the league this year, ratboy is right we are not really ahead of where we were.

What seems incredible to me is the nature of the football under each manager has, gone backwards both times, and the signings in the season of our title defence largely poor (of course jury is still out on this summers signings)

In summary, I think Neville has a right to make those observations, and I think any neutral watching our results and style of play from afar would probably agree. The club as a whole has made tremendous strides off the pitch and in youth development, but that isn't what he's on about is it?
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:49 pm

I think that's bollocks tbh.

Neville knows that's not how it works. How much better were the rags last time Ferguson won the title, to when they won it with Hughes and Cantona 20 years ago ?

If City got significantly better every year, 3 years from now we would win every game.

He's a cunt.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby City64 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:01 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

It's that simple.

By exactly the same measurements though........
We will score less this year
We probably will win less trophies this year

I wonder if folk aren't getting their knickers in a twist about ratboy, over a question of definition. I can kinda see where he's coming from, in that we haven't built each year on what we had achieved the year before. Now I know that it's impossible to build every year, but we do seem to give the impression this year (and in Mancini's title defence year)that it's all a bit of a struggle and that we are on a 12 month hangover.

A couple of things that develop this point further..........we played stunning football initially in our title winning season, then reverted to Mancini type and he never emerged from that shell. Yes we won the league, but we went backwards big time the year after. Pellegrini arguably has put us back to where Mancini peaked, improved on Mancini's best football, and put us a little further forward with the champs league qualifications, and two trophies rather than one, but in reality if we don't kick on and win the league this year, ratboy is right we are not really ahead of where we were.

What seems incredible to me is the nature of the football under each manager has, gone backwards both times, and the signings in the season of our title defence largely poor (of course jury is still out on this summers signings)

In summary, I think Neville has a right to make those observations, and I think any neutral watching our results and style of play from afar would probably agree. The club as a whole has made tremendous strides off the pitch and in youth development, but that isn't what he's on about is it?

# Gets legends status and goes all fucking cynical # WTF ?

Bollocks its only January ! We are fighting to retain OUR TITLE , we have a STELLAR tie v Barcelona in the CL and play in the FA cup on Saturday ............

If you and ratboy hadn't cared to notice that means we are fighting for a possible treble !!!!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:02 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I think that's bollocks tbh.

Neville knows that's not how it works. How much better were the rags last time Ferguson won the title, to when they won it with Hughes and Cantona 20 years ago ?

If City got significantly better every year, 3 years from now we would win every game.

He's a cunt.

We can't improve each year forever, that's true. But if we don't improve on what we currently have, then winning the Champs league will remain out of our grasp. Our club does have high ambitions. It is the cartel of clubs that cut our spending which is the real problem, whilst clubs with huge debt can continue to spend.
South Stand Balti

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:06 pm

He's a cunt.

Goes without saying that he's a cunt.

But looking at specifics, do you really reckon our squad is stronger than it was? I would take 2011/12 squad over this one.........in terms of the key changes.....Gareth Barry and Nigel De Jong just seemed to fit and do their job every time they played, whilst Fernando and Fernandinho are maybe what Neville would describe as 'busy cunts'......can clearly both great on their day, but when it's not their day the game passes them both by. Lescott was a more accomplished player than Demichelis or Mangala. Although I expect mangala to improve with time, it doesn't help us right now when he is as unpredictable as he is. In jovetic we have a talented player who doesn't play very often and has little end product (so no tangible improvement on ballotelli).

Whilst Neville is a cunt, I'm not so blind to claim I can't see where he's coming from at all. We can blame FFP Or any number of reasons, but the reality is we have done terribly badly in the transfer market in the years since the first title, and that's what's held us back from kicking on properly.

Last season was fantastic for the club and the fans, the best yet, and in view of the squad being less strong than the year we first won the league, fair fucks to pellers for that I reckon he punched above his weight, and only really at the end of the current season can we pass comment on how we have progressed under him.

But something just doesn't feel right about the way we struggle to play as a team at times this year. Reality is, at this end of the league, it's fine margins one way or another, and evolution not revolution, but I don't reckon we have kicked on in the way anyone expected us to, and I reckon that's what the rat faced twat means
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:07 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:He's a cunt.

Beautifully put, and succinct to boot.

Just forget all the other flannel next time ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:19 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:

He's a cunt.

Goes without saying that he's a cunt.

But looking at specifics, do you really reckon our squad is stronger than it was? I would take 2011/12 squad over this one.........in terms of the key changes.....Gareth Barry and Nigel De Jong just seemed to fit and do their job every time they played, whilst Fernando and Fernandinho are maybe what Neville would describe as 'busy cunts'......can clearly both great on their day, but when it's not their day the game passes them both by. Lescott was a more accomplished player than Demichelis or Mangala. Although I expect mangala to improve with time, it doesn't help us right now when he is as unpredictable as he is. In jovetic we have a talented player who doesn't play very often and has little end product (so no tangible improvement on ballotelli).

Whilst Neville is a cunt, I'm not so blind to claim I can't see where he's coming from at all. We can blame FFP Or any number of reasons, but the reality is we have done terribly badly in the transfer market in the years since the first title, and that's what's held us back from kicking on properly.

Last season was fantastic for the club and the fans, the best yet, and in view of the squad being less strong than the year we first won the league, fair fucks to pellers for that I reckon he punched above his weight, and only really at the end of the current season can we pass comment on how we have progressed under him.

But something just doesn't feel right about the way we struggle to play as a team at times this year. Reality is, at this end of the league, it's fine margins one way or another, and evolution not revolution, but I don't reckon we have kicked on in the way anyone expected us to, and I reckon that's what the rat faced twat means

That would be assuming that progress is judged on a yearly basis, which Neville knows it isn't.

He knows it's about replacing players with others & staying competitive. No way were the rags better every year than the next, nor are Real Madrid or Barca.

City have done brilliantly having to replace a load of key players & stay involved whilst Platini & Co under the influence of our competitors, have tried to fuck us up whilst they strengthen.

We are doing exactly what Utd did but faster. He knows that & he's just being a cunt.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:24 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:

He's a cunt.

We can't improve each year forever, that's true. But if we don't improve on what we currently have, then winning the Champs league will remain out of our grasp. Our club does have high ambitions. It is the cartel of clubs that cut our spending which is the real problem, whilst clubs with huge debt can continue to spend.

How long did it take baconface to win the champions league? Until he did, did the rags not progress at all during their premier league wins?

Nobody is saying we can't progress FURTHER mate. And you're right, we will need to to become the greatest team in the world. Of course.

But we have undoubtedly progressed since our first title win, scoring more goals than anyone else, progressing to the knock out stages of the champs league and winning a double.

I'm all for progress to come. I'm also all for current progress being credited and praised.

Not ignored, denied and sneered at from a rag who has no other reason to do so, other than he is a rag.

It was never said about the rags. Even though they were handed easy groups for the most part in the champs league, due to their "co efficiency", whilst we were handed "the group of death" every season until the current one.

This same cunt said last week during the qpr match that united have progressed under van gaal.

Have they?
And if so, using the same points as above, explain how?

I'm honestly baffled by his rant on sunday.

Especially as it has come halfway through a season in which we are in a race for our first back to back title win, capable of doing a stronger double with fa cup and league and also qualifying for the quarter finals of the champions league for the first time ever.
Capable, in fact, of doing the infamous treble, however unlikely that might be.

Had we beaten Arsenal convincingly, like we usually do in recent years (becoming a 15 game unbeaten streak if I'm not wrong?), then none of this shit would have been spouted.

He came out with this horseshit because we lost to Arsenal and it has been the first opportunity in a long time for him to have a dig.

The only difference between the pressure he is trying to apply to the finest team in the premier league and the pressure Mourinho is trying to apply to us, is the manner in which it is being presented.

Where has the praise been for the fact that we played a huge chunk of the season so far without the spine of our team.

Where is the praise for the fact that we faced the toughest part of the season with NO FUCKING STRIKER?!! And came through it UNBEATEN?!

Why is it "now or never" for City?

He played his cards very well up until now, but he can see that the rags have not progressed one inch since spending an absolute fortune and he needs this team to regress in order for his team to stand any chance. As a rag fan.

Every honest rag will tell you the same thing.
Original Dub

Postby City64 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:37 pm

Original Dub wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

He's a cunt.

How long did it take baconface to win the champions league? Until he did, did the rags not progress at all during their premier league wins?

Nobody is saying we can't progress FURTHER mate. And you're right, we will need to to become the greatest team in the world. Of course.

But we have undoubtedly progressed since our first title win, scoring more goals than anyone else, progressing to the knock out stages of the champs league and winning a double.

I'm all for progress to come. I'm also all for current progress being credited and praised.

Not ignored, denied and sneered at from a rag who has no other reason to do so, other than he is a rag.

It was never said about the rags. Even though they were handed easy groups for the most part in the champs league, due to their "co efficiency", whilst we were handed "the group of death" every season until the current one.

This same cunt said last week during the qpr match that united have progressed under van gaal.

Have they?
And if so, using the same points as above, explain how?

I'm honestly baffled by his rant on sunday.

Especially as it has come halfway through a season in which we are in a race for our first back to back title win, capable of doing a stronger double with fa cup and league and also qualifying for the quarter finals of the champions league for the first time ever.
Capable, in fact, of doing the infamous treble, however unlikely that might be.

Had we beaten Arsenal convincingly, like we usually do in recent years (becoming a 15 game unbeaten streak if I'm not wrong?), then none of this shit would have been spouted.

He came out with this horseshit because we lost to Arsenal and it has been the first opportunity in a long time for him to have a dig.

The only difference between the pressure he is trying to apply to the finest team in the premier league and the pressure Mourinho is trying to apply to us, is the manner in which it is being presented.

Where has the praise been for the fact that we played a huge chunk of the season so far without the spine of our team.

Where is the praise for the fact that we faced the toughest part of the season with NO FUCKING STRIKER?!! And came through it UNBEATEN?!

Why is it "now or never" for City?

He played his cards very well up until now, but he can see that the rags have not progressed one inch since spending an absolute fortune and he needs this team to regress in order for his team to stand any chance. As a rag fan.

Every honest rag will tell you the same thing.

Excellently put in a nutshell ^^^^^^^^^
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Spot on.

If Utd had done what we have done this season, he would be sucking Ferguson's dick as the greatest manager of all time & going on about how Utd will be tough to beat during the run in.

Aguero played 34 Premier League games in our first title season & got 23 goals. He played 30 next season & got 12.

Under Pellegrini, he's got 17 goals in 23 last season, & 14 in 16 this season. If he played 34 games, he'd have about 30 goals or more & we win the league.

Yaya got 20 fucking goals last season & we won the league with Aguero missing.

Neville can just fuck off.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum