kompany - trading on past glory?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: kompany - trading on past glory?

Postby Mase » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:21 am

phips wrote:IF the art about Kompany saying Fern can't tell him what to do is true…i repeat, IF (since apparently people can't seem to understand what i write)..then thats horribly disappointing from the captain. the captain isn't just the one who gets to wear the armband, lead out the team, and confront a ref. he's supposed to lead the squad on and off the pitch and if he can't take criticism and/or suggestions from others then that's a terrible leader. again, IF.

But how do you know it's true, and not just been made up?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:14 am

No thats the passion I want from a Captain and my team, when someone fucks up, let them have it. A captain is the mouthpiece and there to do the formalities as well be a leader, however, I want more than one captain on the field of play and IF that is what happened, then good on Fernandinho for stepping up and telling him,
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby gillie » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:26 am

This story somehow surfaces the day after the rags lose in the cup and surprise it's from the rags main cock suckers the Daily fuckin Mirror.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:34 am

Wonderwall wrote:No thats the passion I want from a Captain and my team, when someone fucks up, let them have it. A captain is the mouthpiece and there to do the formalities as well be a leader, however, I want more than one captain on the field of play and IF that is what happened, then good on Fernandinho for stepping up and telling him,

Also it kind of gives us the reason why the 2nd half performance against Livepool was so shit
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:32 am

gillie wrote:This story somehow surfaces the day after the rags lose in the cup and surprise it's from the rags main cock suckers the Daily fuckin Mirror.

Yep.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:45 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
gillie wrote:This story somehow surfaces the day after the rags lose in the cup and surprise it's from the rags main cock suckers the Daily fuckin Mirror.

Yep.

And I'd love to know what sources there could be other than somebody in the dressing room.
Who the hell is going to mouth off to the press about that.
Sounds like speculation and fishing.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mase » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:59 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Yep.

And I'd love to know what sources there could be other than somebody in the dressing room.
Who the hell is going to mouth off to the press about that.
Sounds like speculation and fishing.

Was Jovetic in the squad at Liverpool?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:18 am

Always come out maybe Balo .
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:35 am

Hazy2 wrote:Always come out maybe Balo .

I blame Kompany.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:27 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Always come out maybe Balo .

I blame Kompany.
or Rodgers. The walls have ears at Anfield !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Goaters 103 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:53 pm

Ah cool, we are back in crisis again - ace!

Looks like the dressing room grass is back; was it Bellers again, or did Chappy the cleaner sneak in to Anfield inside a kit bag and blab it all?

2012 - win Prem
2013 - Crisis, player scraps, manager loses the dressing room, win fook all
2014 - win Prem, win Lge Cup
2015 - Crisis, player scraps, manager loses the dressing room, win fook all

I sense a pattern here. Look on the bright side, next seasons going to be fantastic. 2016/17 though is one to avoid.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby getdressedmctavish » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:14 pm

Think about it. Why the fuck pick out Fernandinho,I've never seen him ask for the ball never mind start bollocking the captain. No one would make that up. Secondly, if it isn't true its actionable. The mirror are tits but they would be careful of being so specific(lawyers can put me right) Third, we were inexplicably dire second half. Fourth, Kompany has clearly been invaded by an alien life form.
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:17 pm

getdressedmctavish wrote:Think about it. Why the fuck pick out Fernandinho,I've never seen him ask for the ball never mind start bollocking the captain. No one would make that up. Secondly, if it isn't true its actionable. The mirror are tits but they would be careful of being so specific(lawyers can put me right) Third, we were inexplicably dire second half. Fourth, Kompany has clearly been invaded by an alien life form.

Clarkson, Vinny, my week is fucked.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:52 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:Ah cool, we are back in crisis again - ace!

Looks like the dressing room grass is back; was it Bellers again, or did Chappy the cleaner sneak in to Anfield inside a kit bag and blab it all?

2012 - win Prem
2013 - Crisis, player scraps, manager loses the dressing room, win fook all
2014 - win Prem, win Lge Cup
2015 - Crisis, player scraps, manager loses the dressing room, win fook all

I sense a pattern here. Look on the bright side, next seasons going to be fantastic. 2016/17 though is one to avoid.

There's no call for that in here. There's a time and a place. The place is the Silver Lining Thread, but the time is still too soon, I think. People couldn't handle the optimism yet.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Moonchesteri » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:25 pm

Slim wrote:
Slim wrote:Thank you Vincent, we've lost the next game already.

Worst thing he's done in the last two years is get a "rallying cry" in the media before a game. Fairly certain we've dropped points in every single one of them and given a piss poor performance as well.

Three years ago we had #together, this year we need to get #shutupkompany trending.

Called it.

Slightly off topic but Same happens every time Nasri does it too. And he's usually one of the main culprits as well when it happens
Just do the talking on the pitch please
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:34 pm

Slightly off topic but Same happens every time Nasri does it too. And he's usually one of the main culprits as well when it happens

Wouldn't that interfer with the game plan?
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:48 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:
Slim wrote:
Slim wrote:Thank you Vincent, we've lost the next game already.

Worst thing he's done in the last two years is get a "rallying cry" in the media before a game. Fairly certain we've dropped points in every single one of them and given a piss poor performance as well.

Three years ago we had #together, this year we need to get #shutupkompany trending.

Called it.

agreed. i like people that have a big giant Big Gulp sized cup of Shut the Fuck Up.

Talk on the pitch you fucking wankers.

And i really think if we were smart, and you know the whiskey nosed fuckface would do this, we'd see the back of Yaya and Vincent this summer. Pogba and that Brazilian cunt from PSG in instead.

Let's do something and shake these fucking senior citizens up. It's stale, and needs a serious refresh imho.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Sir Fercuntson wouldn't get rid of Vince. Yaya possibly but not Vince. He would keep him until he could only just about walk & had a free buspass, then flog him to Steve Bruce or Harry. He would probably drop Yaya then realise he couldn't do without him, then keep him as well. Then bring him out of retirement years later, even though he'd ceased to move at all & become a habitat for bats.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:55 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Sir Fercuntson wouldn't get rid of Vince. Yaya possibly but not Vince. He would keep him until he could only just about walk & had a free buspass, then flog him to Steve Bruce or Harry. He would probably drop Yaya then realise he couldn't do without him, then keep him as well. Then bring him out of retirement years later, even though he'd ceased to move at all & become a habitat for bats.

So are you saying Vinny will end up at Celtic like Keane.
There's an idea.
Kompany to Celtic in a direct swap for Danayer.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:11 pm

Amazing how a player who has been classed as the best in the world is now just another also ran, after a period of instability. Worse for me is that Blues jump on the bandwagon rather than understanding the basics of football. Form is temporary, class is permanent.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum