Yaya again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya again

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:58 pm

Oh fuck , who forgot the Xmas cake.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby HBlock Cripple » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:08 pm

Romans_Bridge wrote:Has he got a birthday coming up :0

He seems to try to pull Mansours pants down at the most inappropriate moments. Wasn't it the day after the first title win that he was banging Mancini's door down demanding an extra £50k a week. He then started bleating about never wanting to leave Barcelona. Any player worth his salt would have tried to fight for his place. He took the easy option.

You have some real tards up there, Toure & Tevez give the rest of us something to laugh at though. Long may it continue.

Are you able to understand "fuck off, idiot"?
HBlock Cripple
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Fesan » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:22 pm

I'll hold my judgement on this untill i read his tweet confirming he wants to leave, then another one making an outrageous claim (I.E cake), then a week later reading an interview saying he never said any of it. Then hearing a radio interview the next day contradicting what he said the day before.
Fesan
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:28 pm

Fesan wrote:I'll hold my judgement on this untill i read his tweet confirming he wants to leave, then another one making an outrageous claim (I.E cake), then a week later reading an interview saying he never said any of it. Then hearing a radio interview the next day contradicting what he said the day before.

Then another one saying he was totally misquoted by romans_bridge.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Goaters 103 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:14 pm

Romans_Bridge wrote:Has he got a birthday coming up :0

He seems to try to pull Mansours pants down at the most inappropriate moments. Wasn't it the day after the first title win that he was banging Mancini's door down demanding an extra £50k a week. He then started bleating about never wanting to leave Barcelona. Any player worth his salt would have tried to fight for his place. He took the easy option.

You have some real tards up there, Toure & Tevez give the rest of us something to laugh at though. Long may it continue.

Lampard and City have really got under your skin haven't they? Awww. Your manager's desperate cries for attention also highlight your concerns too which is mildly amusing.

I'd maybe think about registering for a Chelsea fans board, and posting on there about your teams many insecurities but I just remembered - I don't give two fucks about your team.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby bigblue » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:15 am

He seems to love it at City. Maybe he never replies in definite answers about the future because he believes the future is never guaranteed. City could sell him, he could get a career ending injury, he could suddenly decide that he's tried of playing football in constant cold rain....

In almost every interview and video on the OS, Yaya is always supporting the mission of the club, the fans, and his teammates.

"It’s only once I see the fans of City singing my name - it makes me feel happy and it’s all I want."
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby phips » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:31 am

its mind boggling that in 2015 athletes still say something like "i don't know if ill be here next year/season because i don't know the future". no fucking shit. all that answer does is create a shit storm because the stupid media gets sopping wet for shit like that. unless you flat out claim "im gonna be here my entire career" or something like that no one is gonna be surprised if you leave your club/team. theres literally no need to say "i don't know the future". no one does. how the PR people at these clubs/teams let this continue is beyond me.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:24 pm

phips wrote:its mind boggling that in 2015 athletes still say something like "i don't know if ill be here next year/season because i don't know the future". no fucking shit. all that answer does is create a shit storm because the stupid media gets sopping wet for shit like that. unless you flat out claim "im gonna be here my entire career" or something like that no one is gonna be surprised if you leave your club/team. theres literally no need to say "i don't know the future". no one does. how the PR people at these clubs/teams let this continue is beyond me.

It's not the media that create the shit storm it's idiots that buy into the nonsense they serve up that create it.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby blues2win » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:49 pm

No it's Yaya that created it. I saw the interview; he spoke slowly and carefully. No mistake at all. Why can't he just say once I love playing here and just want to win trophies with City or the like. No not once. Aguero could easily have played games about wanting to go to Barca or Real but he's made plenty of loyal statements. When Yaya's agent comes in for an extension to his contract he should be told very clearly that that's not on. If he wants to serve out his contract then we should make him our Ambassador to Africa. It would be good for him and the Club. He's not the sort of player who's going to do a fat Frank; he hasn't got the build for it. Remember Vieira? If that's not good enough for him then we should take the money while its still available imo.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Moonchesteri » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:52 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
phips wrote:its mind boggling that in 2015 athletes still say something like "i don't know if ill be here next year/season because i don't know the future". no fucking shit. all that answer does is create a shit storm because the stupid media gets sopping wet for shit like that. unless you flat out claim "im gonna be here my entire career" or something like that no one is gonna be surprised if you leave your club/team. theres literally no need to say "i don't know the future". no one does. how the PR people at these clubs/teams let this continue is beyond me.

It's not the media that create the shit storm it's idiots that buy into the nonsense they serve up that create it.

True.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:53 pm

blues2win wrote:No it's Yaya that created it. I saw the interview; he spoke slowly and carefully. No mistake at all. Why can't he just say once I love playing here and just want to win trophies with City or the like. No not once. Aguero could easily have played games about wanting to go to Barca or Real but he's made plenty of loyal statements. When Yaya's agent comes in for an extension to his contract he should be told very clearly that that's not on. If he wants to serve out his contract then we should make him our Ambassador to Africa. It would be good for him and the Club. He's not the sort of player who's going to do a fat Frank; he hasn't got the build for it. Remember Vieira? If that's not good enough for him then we should take the money while its still available imo.

He's given the exact same type of response to that type of question every single time he's been asked since he's come to City. Does his noncommittal make any difference whatsoever? No it doesn't. Stop being so sensitive.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby blues2win » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:07 pm

We'll have to agree to disagree. I like to see a bit of loyalty from players who are paid huge wages by the Club.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:12 pm

blues2win wrote:We'll have to agree to disagree. I like to see a bit of loyalty from players who are paid huge wages by the Club.

Did you like hearing Negredo say he's happy at City last July only for him to up and leave about 6 weeks later?

When we reach the end of this season Yaya will have been here 5 years, is that not loyalty?

We really need to stop making the media's job easy for them.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby blues2win » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:16 pm

The media aren't interested in what you or I say on this forum FFS. They are interested in what Yaya says. You obviously want the last word so please have it!
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:19 pm

blues2win wrote:The media aren't interested in what you or I say on this forum FFS. They are interested in what Yaya says. You obviously want the last word so please have it!

They are interested in getting clicks, getting viewers and selling print. As long as the masses are stupid enough to buy into their tripe they'll keep regurgitating it. For Fuck Sake.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Really ridiculous to start stirring anti City shite again.

Yaya has said fuck all apart from mainly how good City are.

This is just fucking shit.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:44 pm

Hate to say it but he makes us tick.

Selfish bastard, fucking off to play for his country.

They should be looking to change the ACoN as it was set when hardly any of the African countries could make the WC. t's OK running alongside the Euro but now, African teams regularly make the WC but they still pesist with running it every 2 years.

Twats!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Moonchesteri » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:52 pm

He (and Nasri) were hugely missed today and it showed
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:57 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:He (and Nasri) were hugely missed today and it showed

Yes, spot on. From start to finish.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:34 pm

I could have sworn most people wanted us to sell him after about 5 games & said he was holding us back. Did I imagine it ?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum