Yaya again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Yaya again

Postby blues2win » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:04 pm

Video of Yaya interview with CNNFC. ' Do you want to stay at City? That's a big question and and an easy question and I'll give you an easy answer. We'll see. Will you be at City next season. I am at City at the moment.' He has two years left on his contract in the summer and I can see the usual drama with his ghastly agent about an extension. The Club has a difficult decision to make because he will want at least a continuation of his astronomic wages plus say a two year extension of the contract and he's not getting any younger. The alternative is to ship him out to PSG( not sure who else will pay his current wages) while he still commands a decent transfer fee and use the money to start reshaping the City midfield. Pogba? Barkley?
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Re: Yaya again

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:18 pm

The club don't need to offer him anything.

The media is once again providing you all with a cliff to jump over, like a bunch of pissed up lemmings. Why do you think they ask the question ? Many of you jumped & survived the last fall, even if a bit of credibility was left at the bottom but try not to do it again.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Yaya again

Postby Romans_Bridge » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:30 pm

Has he got a birthday coming up :0

He seems to try to pull Mansours pants down at the most inappropriate moments. Wasn't it the day after the first title win that he was banging Mancini's door down demanding an extra £50k a week. He then started bleating about never wanting to leave Barcelona. Any player worth his salt would have tried to fight for his place. He took the easy option.

You have some real tards up there, Toure & Tevez give the rest of us something to laugh at though. Long may it continue.
Romans_Bridge
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Chelsea
My favourite player is: Terry

Postby twosips » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:32 pm

He's back on his windup ^

Don't bite everyone. He loves it and there's no point.

Back on topic - Yaya's just an idiot and that's something we'll have to just accept and ignore.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby blues2win » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:33 pm

Unlike John Terry who had his tongue hanging out for City's money a while back I seem to remember.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:57 pm

That is NOT the whole interview............................

He went on to say this (and more)................

Toure told CNN today: "I’m a guy who is very, very strong mentally. I just want to play football. It’s only football that keep me peaceful. It’s only the feeling of going after the ball that make me happy. It’s only once I see the fans of City singing my name - it makes me feel happy and it’s all I want."

I am at work so i cannot watch the interview he did with CNN where this came from, here is the link if anyone can watch to see what all the regurgitators have conveniently left out of the plethora of "reports" popping up on the web!

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/201 ... ing-video/
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:06 pm

Romans_Bridge wrote:Has he got a birthday coming up :0

He seems to try to pull Mansours pants down at the most inappropriate moments. Wasn't it the day after the first title win that he was banging Mancini's door down demanding an extra £50k a week. He then started bleating about never wanting to leave Barcelona. Any player worth his salt would have tried to fight for his place. He took the easy option.

You have some real tards up there, Toure & Tevez give the rest of us something to laugh at though. Long may it continue.

This tosser had a chance, now he has gone to rent boy heaven
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Romans_Bridge wrote:
Toure & Tevez give the rest of us something to laugh at though. Long may it continue.

Even from a wind up perspective, I don't understand this.

Why would you pick two players who are hugely influential in us winning two titles, & then claim to laugh at them ? Of course you don't laugh at them. We know that & you know that. You weren't laughing when Yaya Toure scored 20 goals & we won the title. Why do you think anyone would believe that ?

You just come accross as someone who doesn't watch football, trying to impress people who do.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby blues2win » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:15 pm

Incidentally off topic Nasri's out for three to four weeks with a calf injury. Opportunity for Milner to shine and hopefully persuade him to sign that contract extension.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 pm

blues2win wrote:Incidentally off topic Nasri's out for three to four weeks with a calf injury. Opportunity for Milner to shine and hopefully persuade him to sign that contract extension.

Really really bad news. the worst we always do is when Nasri is out. Not Silva, not Aguero, Nasri.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby phips » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:16 pm

who cares.

the guy is so uneducated its baffling.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:49 pm

phips wrote:who cares.

Is he any relation to Wayne Bridge ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:09 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
phips wrote:who cares.

Is he any relation to Wayne Bridge ??

More like Wayne Sleep, he is on the same level of footballing knowledge
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:01 pm

Doesn't really matter if he goes. We have this fabulous youngster making a name for himself. I reckon he'll be an ample replacement when Yaya goes.
Watch out for the name of Lampard. He's going to be big.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:02 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:

Doesn't really matter if he goes. We have this fabulous youngster making a name for himself. I reckon he'll be an ample replacement when Yaya goes.
Watch out for the name of Lampard. He's going to be big.

Nice one.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:27 pm

He he he.

Where's Ya Frankie gone, Where's your Frankie Gone .......................

Yaya fucking loves it at City, unlike half your team who look like they're bored to fucking death playing Maureens shit game of negative football.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Whassat » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:37 pm

blues2win wrote:Video of Yaya interview with CNNFC. ' Do you want to stay at City? That's a big question and and an easy question and I'll give you an easy answer. We'll see. Will you be at City next season. I am at City at the moment.' He has two years left on his contract in the summer and I can see the usual drama with his ghastly agent about an extension. The Club has a difficult decision to make because he will want at least a continuation of his astronomic wages plus say a two year extension of the contract and he's not getting any younger. The alternative is to ship him out to PSG( not sure who else will pay his current wages) while he still commands a decent transfer fee and use the money to start reshaping the City midfield. Pogba? Barkley?

We are not likely to give him an extension, are we? Either let him go this summer for a decent transfer fee, if we can get someone who we think can fill his shoes, or let his contract run down.
Whassat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City, AIK
My favourite player is: The magician

Postby MilnersJaw » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:33 pm

is this true about the 50k? when he was already on 200k a week.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Blue Since 76 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:42 pm

MilnersJaw wrote:

is this true about the 50k? when he was already on 200k a week.

Definitely true, but the press agreed to bury it until some rent boy spilled his guts on the internet. Which is unusual, as it's usually in an alley when the gag reflux kicks in.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Moonchesteri » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:45 pm

I'm not arsed about these stories. in the summer I will MAYBE pay a little interest to these and I suggest the same to all of you
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum