Yaya again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya again

Postby blues2win » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:57 pm

Yaya's agents problem is that there won't be Clubs queuing up to pay his wages. The one Club who might is PSG. Yaya might just fancy playing in a less competitive league where he can dictate play comfortably from a deep position as he did very well against a feeble Newcastle yesterday. I'll be surprised if there isn't further drama about Yaya's future in the months to come. If the Club are prepared to give him 200,000 plus for an extra two years ( 4 years in total) he'll probably stay but will they? To be honest should they?
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby ENIAM NAM » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:46 pm

Is he out of the Liverpool game - he got his 5th yellow of the season on Saturday.?
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:57 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:Is he out of the Liverpool game - he got his 5th yellow of the season on Saturday.?

No the amnesty's passed ( some time in January I think), it's 10 yellows now before suspension.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:57 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:Is he out of the Liverpool game - he got his 5th yellow of the season on Saturday.?

No, I don't think so. Once you get beyond a certain point in the season I think it becomes 10 yellows before you get banned, and I think it may be a two game ban then.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:48 pm

blues2win wrote:Yaya's agents problem is that there won't be Clubs queuing up to pay his wages. The one Club who might is PSG. Yaya might just fancy playing in a less competitive league where he can dictate play comfortably from a deep position as he did very well against a feeble Newcastle yesterday. I'll be surprised if there isn't further drama about Yaya's future in the months to come. If the Club are prepared to give him 200,000 plus for an extra two years ( 4 years in total) he'll probably stay but will they? To be honest should they?

He can't go anywhere unless City sell him.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:55 pm

blues2win wrote:Yaya's agents problem is that there won't be Clubs queuing up to pay his wages. The one Club who might is PSG. Yaya might just fancy playing in a less competitive league where he can dictate play comfortably from a deep position as he did very well against a feeble Newcastle yesterday. I'll be surprised if there isn't further drama about Yaya's future in the months to come. If the Club are prepared to give him 200,000 plus for an extra two years ( 4 years in total) he'll probably stay but will they? To be honest should they?

I can't see us giving him a contract to age 36. Not a chance in hell will that happen, nor will PSG

He's a great player but with the size of him, it's hard to see him being worthy of top dollar much beyond the next 2 years before his body starts a drastic slowdown (if it hasn't started already).

I can't think of many players of his build who have been successful well into their mid-30s.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:32 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:The truth is he still anchors our side. Everything goea through him and we are a better side with him there. The more defensive options simply make us less effective going forward whilst still being fragile at the back.
We still need Yaya

Yaya was top of the passing charts this weekend - 109 passes, the next most passes in the premier league was 73 passes and that was Fernandinho!

He is central to our current style, I am very glad he is back.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:34 am

One thing about Yaya going to play in France is he would be able to talk in his native language, maybe someone can then understand what the fuck he is saying as I find it really difficult to understand him.
Wonderwall

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:34 am

One thing about Yaya going to play in France is he would be able to talk in his native language, maybe someone can then understand what the fuck he is saying as I find it really difficult to understand him.
Wonderwall

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum