Barca (Home) Ticket Info

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Barca (Home) Ticket Info

Postby AG7 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:52 am

Ticket info released for Barca at home ... looks like a little cheaper than last year's as well.

Cheapest for Seasoncard on UEFA Cup Scheme is £45 and most expensive £50. For those not on Cup Scheme and for Blue/Cityzen members cheapest is £50 and most expensive £55. They have also announced pricing for general sale and people not having Blue/Cityzen memberships at £55 and £60 ... but then have also announced a criteria which only does down to Blues with 1000 points so don't see the point of that final price bracket.

Anyone remembers to what Cityzen/Blue points it got down to last year, as a 1000 ticket points seem quite high this year.

Full details here: http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... nformation
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Re: Barca (Home) Ticket Info

Postby Goaters 103 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:00 am

The most disappointing thing last season was that somehow, mysteriously, a hell of a lot of tickets in the home end went into the hands of what was basically The Muppet Show in terms of the tourist or celebrity fan.

Sat around me in the North Stand level 2 were guys who were clearly not City fans but rather football tourists, the type of which you can easily recognise and Id wager haven't been to The Etihad before or since that game.

If the tickets go to genuine City fans, then great - but if we get the tourist bunch in large numbers like last year as I genuinely fear we will, I wouldn't expect any great atmosphere at all.

Tbh at £95 for me and 2 kids to go, itll likely be my last Champions League tie at those prices.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Moonchesteri » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:10 am

Goaters 103 wrote:The most disappointing thing last season was that somehow, mysteriously, a hell of a lot of tickets in the home end went into the hands of what was basically The Muppet Show in terms of the tourist or celebrity fan.

Sat around me in the North Stand level 2 were guys who were clearly not City fans but rather football tourists, the type of which you can easily recognise and Id wager haven't been to The Etihad before or since that game.

If the tickets go to genuine City fans, then great - but if we get the tourist bunch in large numbers like last year as I genuinely fear we will, I wouldn't expect any great atmosphere at all.

Tbh at £95 for me and 2 kids to go, itll likely be my last Champions League tie at those prices.

with those loyalty point levels I don't think that will be the case this time
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby bobby brows » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:56 pm

About what I expected price wise but at least they didn't take the money out the week before christmas this time
Please visit my website covering both Manchester City & Manchester City Women http://www.stealingfiveyards.com
bobby brows
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Feed The Goat » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:42 pm

Money out next week then season ticket money the week after. Expensive couple of weeks but a win will make it all worth it
Mcf.net best app in the land and all the world
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Can anybody flog me a ticket for this? If there is any chance, please drop me a PM.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Return to The Maine Football forum