Friday's Full Fat B****x (updated)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Friday's Full Fat B****x (updated)

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:11 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:ODIOUS FUCKING CUNT.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... nt-8459925

It's starting to feel like the title run in against dippers in the way that I am desperate for us to fuck these guys up. Jose is a class A cunt and I don't know how I ever thought I'd like to see him here.

Those must have been some dark times.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:14 pm

The thing is, I've seen the presser, where he says that. The reporter asks him what he means & he says "you know" then they move on.

Well I recon I follow City's finances & ffp to a reasonable degree & I don't know, in fact I've no fucking idea whatsoever, which rules he is suggesting don't apply to City. So I'm pretty sure none of the reporters do. So here's an idea: how about one of them fucking asks him ? You know, actually tell the fucking public, exactly what it is, that Mourinho is referring to. In fact push him, to explain the highly insulting accusations he is making.

Is that not their fucking job ? It's a headline on every site, & not one of them has asked him to specify the details of what he is accusing City of. Why ? Because they know it's a fucking cheap shot & he has nothing to base it on, but they would rather just print it, for effect than clarify it.

That's why he & they, are dishonest & not worth shit.

Another question would be why he feels the need to constantly be nasty towards City & where he hopes the extra bad feeling will lead . Fights in the crowd perhaps, someone in hospital ?And if he cares so long as he can have his ten seconds of unwarrented nastiness.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Showed a further bit of his presser: they asked him if he was more likely to get off with his disciplinary charge or win manager of the month, to which he replied that he has no chance of either.

Back to the studio, & the sky reporters, pretending to be barely able to contain themselves from bursting out laughing at this latest Oscar Wilde like riposte. No doubt when they hear it again in about 30 mins, they will again be superficially overcome by his apparently inspirational comedy genius. And perhaps every 30 mins as repeated during the course of the evening.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:08 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Showed a further bit of his presser: they asked him if he was more likely to get off with his disciplinary charge or win manager of the month, to which he replied that he has no chance of either.

Back to the studio, & the sky reporters, pretending to be barely able to contain themselves from bursting out laughing at this latest Oscar Wilde like riposte. No doubt when they hear it again in about 30 mins, they will again be superficially overcome by his apparently inspirational comedy genius. And perhaps every 30 mins as repeated during the course of the evening.

It's fucking nauseating, isn't it? And transparent as fuck. And the trouble is, all this trash-talk only does football as a whole ill. But these fucking degenerate journalists couldn't give a shit.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:27 pm

Ted- I said the same thing the other day. The media let him get away with his snidy comments time after time and rarely press him to come out and say what he means.

Slimy little cunt
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby john68 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:44 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Ted- I said the same thing the other day. The media let him get away with his snidy comments time after time and rarely press him to come out and say what he means.

Slimy little cunt

I agreetotally with your last line LB2 but they do not let Maureen just get away with it,they positively encourage it.

They don't want responsible reportage, they want sensationalisation.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:39 pm

john68 wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Ted- I said the same thing the other day. The media let him get away with his snidy comments time after time and rarely press him to come out and say what he means.

Slimy little cunt

I agreetotally with your last line LB2 but they do not let Maureen just get away with it,they positively encourage it.

They don't want responsible reportage, they want sensationalisation.

Yep. Thing is the average footy fan buys into this crap and we have to hear it regurgitated every Monday morning.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Why don't City take this further ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:58 pm

He hasn't said anything specific & the sycophantic shithouse reporters haven't asked him to.

They are working with him rather than doing their jobs.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Goaters 103 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:51 pm

You get the feeling that if Jose shat on his desk in a presser and left, the sycophantic press pack would swarm around the turd like a gang of flies desperate to get a taste.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby platt lane splinters » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:03 am

The thing with Maureen and the press, is that they pander to each other. He gives them shitty soundbites, the journalists give him backing.

On the other hand, Manuel is very guarded, he gives them nothing and the press conferences are largely empty. I, personally think this runs through the entire club, which is why Sky, papers, internet forums etc.... write their own shite.
platt lane splinters
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: myself

Postby twosips » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:07 am

The Mirror have called him out. Finally someone has some balls.

Jose's cracking up.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Original Dub » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:55 am

I dunno about you lot, but he's starting to sound a lot like baconface in 2012 and rogers in 2014.

This could be the perfect trilogy of our modern title wins.

I can feel it in my fucking bones.
Original Dub

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:03 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Why don't City take this further ?

Totally agree Carl, its about time cunts like him were asked to justify themselves. At the moment what happens is people like mourinho are allowed to utter unfounded baseless bullshit and the media run with it. Its slander.
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:30 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:

Totally agree Carl, its about time cunts like him were asked to justify themselves. At the moment what happens is people like mourinho are allowed to utter unfounded baseless bullshit and the media run with it. Its slander.

It isn't slander.

If he says there are a different set of rules for City, he is suggesting UEFA are not applying the rules properly. The media people would have to get him to specify exactly what he means, & then he would have to accuse City of doing something illegal.

The fact that they don't press him on it, means he can get away with it all, no problem. That is what is particularly sickening.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:42 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:

It isn't slander.

If he says there are a different set of rules for City, he is suggesting UEFA are not applying the rules properly. The media people would have to get him to specify exactly what he means, & then he would have to accuse City of doing something illegal.

The fact that they don't press him on it, means he can get away with it all, no problem. That is what is particularly sickening.

And for the manager of fucking Chelsea, of all clubs, to come out with this shit.

I think City should press him on it and if clarification isn't forthcoming, well, the legal department know their stuff.

What a contemptible little man he is.

On the other hand, perhaps he was referring to us being the least-fouled team in the country.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:43 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:

It isn't slander.

And for the manager of fucking Chelsea, of all clubs, to come out with this shit.

I think City should press him on it and if clarification isn't forthcoming, well, the legal department know their stuff.

What a contemptible little man he is.

On the other hand, perhaps he was referring to us being the least-fouled team in the country.

He can say whatever he wants if they don't press him.

When they asked him, he said "you know". Then all of the media have jumped on it to mean ffp. He can just answer as you suggest.

He has given the media a chance to have a go at City, & they have avidly jumped on the opportunity to again put a doubt about our honesty, but none of them care, whether it's true or not. The implication is enough; they are happy with that.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum