Brandon Barker

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Brandon Barker

Postby Mase » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:16 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:
When you quote people how come you take their username out? Not having a go just always wondered, you know.

I can't quote. I don't see the quote button or the edit button for some reason. It's been like that since the site changed last time. I've asked in the help section and it seems there's no real reason for it, but it still persists. Me and computers. It's always been like this. I secretly hate them. I used to have a regular hacker help me out when I had computer problems and he always said I had the strangest problems, like he'd never seen before.

Ah right. I always wondered why you did it like that. Now I know.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Moonchesteri » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:17 pm

blues2win wrote:Barker and Celina going on Abu Dhabi trip which is good to know. Hope Barker gets some minutes against Hamburg.

Yep. Impressive performance there could get him to the squad for next Saturday, esp. with another "winger" (Nasri) out injured.
anyway, this makes the game vs Hamburg a bit more interesting!
is it just these two kids who travel to AD?
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Ah right. I always wondered why you did it like that. Now I know.

Yes, I'm not trying to steal other people's ideas.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:37 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:
blues2win wrote:Barker and Celina going on Abu Dhabi trip which is good to know. Hope Barker gets some minutes against Hamburg.

Yep. Impressive performance there could get him to the squad for next Saturday, esp. with another "winger" (Nasri) out injured.
anyway, this makes the game vs Hamburg a bit more interesting!
is it just these two kids who travel to AD?

Bit strange if it is imo. Means we are going to be playing first teamers for most of the game.

Could be perhaps that they are the only two from the U18s, but older ones like Devante Cole, Hiwula may be included.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby twosips » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:39 pm

I'd be surprised if MUTV know the exact squad list that is travelling to AD. I'd hope there would be one or two more as well.

It might have just been a soundbite fed to them cos it sounds good doesn't it? I presume Pozo will definitely be there. Maybe even Glendon who's been on the bench before.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Saul Goodman » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:14 pm

Signed a new deal today.

Now we just need to secure Lopes
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Previous