Messi Rumours .......

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Messi Rumours .......

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:54 pm

sheblue wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:If he came he'd probably do his ACL vs Stoke and be out for a year and never the same player again.

His best years are behind him.

We should be focused on beating him, not on buying him.

Cheers

Nonsense.

I for one would say it wasnt nonsense, its something Id consider if I was about to blow whatever hundred million on it
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Messi Rumours .......

Postby Romans_Bridge » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:12 pm

Lol at this thread. You are even more deluded than Utd fans predicting the return of Ronaldo.

Why would Messi sign for a team that are about to be dumped out of the CL by the very team he's playing for.

You can sign players like Aguero & Toure by letting them name there price. Players like Messi & Ronaldo demand continued success in the League & CL as well as the money. As it stands now you can't deliver on either.

I'm sure Mansour wouldn't baulk at spending £100 Mill on the transfer & £500k a week on wages. This would though lead to the books being put under a more thorough examination & i'm not sure the owner really wants this.

As for trophies, if it wasn't for 2 spectacular collapses from you're rivals all you would have to show for £750 Mill would be an FA & League cup.
Romans_Bridge
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Chelsea
My favourite player is: Terry

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:17 pm

Can this^ fucktard be removed from the site please? I wouldn't mind if he had an interest in debating the points he raises but he doesn't, he's just here to wind up so why is he allowed continue?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby gmercer1 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:26 pm

Romans_Bridge wrote:Lol at this thread. You are even more deluded than Utd fans predicting the return of Ronaldo.

Why would Messi sign for a team that are about to be dumped out of the CL by the very team he's playing for.

You can sign players like Aguero & Toure by letting them name there price. Players like Messi & Ronaldo demand continued success in the League & CL as well as the money. As it stands now you can't deliver on either.

I'm sure Mansour wouldn't baulk at spending £100 Mill on the transfer & £500k a week on wages. This would though lead to the books being put under a more thorough examination & i'm not sure the owner really wants this.

As for trophies, if it wasn't for 2 spectacular collapses from you're rivals all you would have to show for £750 Mill would be an FA & League cup.

haha you total and utter cock.
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:36 pm

Romans_Bridge wrote:Lol at this thread. You are even more deluded than Utd fans predicting the return of Ronaldo.

Cute of a Chelsea fan to be so critical of City, It must stick in your throat the class we show from top to bottom.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:38 pm

As for trophies, if it wasn't for 2 spectacular collapses from you're rivalsall you would have to show for £750 Mill would be an FA & League cup.

You can expect a 3rd this year. You're halfway there.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:41 pm

It's hurting, isn't it?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Green & Blue » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:18 pm

Romans_Bridge wrote:Lol at this thread. You are even more deluded than Utd fans predicting the return of Ronaldo

Talking of Utd fans, we've had plenty of them on here over the years spouting shite and coming across as bitter and twisted but you'd give any of them a run for their money.Do yourself a favour and stop coming on here posting such nonsense.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:20 pm

A Chelsea fan slagging off City for anything, in any aspect of football, or support, or finance, or basically anything at all, is just a ridiculous concept.

They have nothing to criticise City about, in any way, shape or form, in any era, on any planet, or even in a parallel universe.

Any who attempt to do so, are just complete & utter, sad, knobheads.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:22 pm

I dont want to ban him, he is entertaining, he posts utter drivel, I just wish he would take part more but I doubt he has the intellect or the backbone
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:23 pm

Green & Blue wrote:
Romans_Bridge wrote:Lol at this thread. You are even more deluded than Utd fans predicting the return of Ronaldo

Talking of Utd fans, we've had plenty of them on here over the years spouting shite and coming across as bitter and twisted but you'd give any of them a run for their money.Do yourself a favour and stop coming on here posting such nonsense.

50/50 he is actually a rag.

I find it hard to believe a Chelsea fan would be so utterly stupid.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby gmercer1 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:28 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Green & Blue wrote:

I think your right Ted.....does sound like something a bitter scum fan would write.
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby PrezIke » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:47 pm

we getting under your skin a bit?

collapse? you mean like bayern losing at home in the champions league final to a far weaker side?

guess we should inform UEFA to take your trophy and hand it over to the truly deserving team.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:57 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I dont want to ban him, he is entertaining, he posts utter drivel, I just wish he would take part more but I doubt he has the intellect or the backbone

You have to hand it to him all the same. He posts 3 times. On City's Accounts, the Champs League Draw and here on the Messi rumours. Each time he drops a bomb and then buggers off. Definitely just on a wind up.

I don't expect him back on apologising after we beat Barca and over take them in the league in April.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Tesl » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:14 pm

I can't see Messi ever leaving Barca for City, but if there was even a remote possibility we should go for it completely. Smash FFP and just take whatever the consequences of that are.

I've no idea if it would make financial sense, it probably wouldn't, I'd just love to see it happen more than anything!
Tesl
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:53 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I dont want to ban him, he is entertaining, he posts utter drivel, I just wish he would take part more but I doubt he has the intellect or the backbone

You have to hand it to him all the same. He posts 3 times. On City's Accounts, the Champs League Draw and here on the Messi rumours. Each time he drops a bomb and then buggers off. Definitely just on a wind up.

I don't expect him back on apologising after we beat Barca and over take them in the league in April.

The fact he is so monumentally stupid & completely ignorant of anything he talks about, but so convinced in his head that he is right, strongly points to him being a rag though.

The bit about UEFA looking more closely at our books, is a really typical rag comment. It's a recurring theme amongst them, as they are completely ignorant of how ffp works or how it is calculated. They just read a bit of some moron's column in the Daily Mirror, & assume that the person knows what he is talking about.They believe that somehow UEFA have 'let City off' when they could have flagged our sponorship deals etc & no amount of explaining can bring understanding that UEFA have only left said deals alone, because they can't actually do anything about it, as they are not 'related party' deals. If they could have shit on us more, they would have but it would have broken their own rules, to do so.

The belittling of our title successes does not stack up with a typical Chelsea fan's perspective either. Why would a team who hasn't won it for some years, take the piss out of one who has won it twice ?

That again falls in with the rag mentality that because they won it a lot in the past, it doesn't matter who won it last.

If he is genuinely a Chelsa fan, he is probably only on here because other Chelsea fans think he's a wanker.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby City64 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:56 pm

This cunt ^^^^^^ is hilarious .

7/4 it's fucking Tyler !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:15 pm

If he's a legit Chelsea fan then he's definitely American. Or Russian. But probably American.

There are loads of these delusional fuckholes over here.

His rant was amusingly uninformed and actually lacking even the basic football fan passion. Raggy.

And no to Messi. As I said he's scaled the mountain. He's on his trip back down to base camp. Let's smash the little penis next month.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Green & Blue wrote:

This. I give it a 80/20 he's a rag, and the 20 is that deluded American Chelsea fan doomie mentioned.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:26 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

The fact he is so monumentally stupid & completely ignorant of anything he talks about, but so convinced in his head that he is right, strongly points to him being a rag though.

The bit about UEFA looking more closely at our books, is a really typical rag comment. It's a recurring theme amongst them, as they are completely ignorant of how ffp works or how it is calculated. They just read a bit of some moron's column in the Daily Mirror, & assume that the person knows what he is talking about.They believe that somehow UEFA have 'let City off' when they could have flagged our sponorship deals etc & no amount of explaining can bring understanding that UEFA have only left said deals alone, because they can't actually do anything about it, as they are not 'related party' deals. If they could have shit on us more, they would have but it would have broken their own rules, to do so.

The belittling of our title successes does not stack up with a typical Chelsea fan's perspective either. Why would a team who hasn't won it for some years, take the piss out of one who has won it twice ?

That again falls in with the rag mentality that because they won it a lot in the past, it doesn't matter who won it last.

If he is genuinely a Chelsa fan, he is probably only on here because other Chelsea fans think he's a wanker.

You present a very compelling argument in favour of your case.
He certainly sounds like no Chelsea supporter I know.
So you reckon his reference to delusional rags, was a crude attempt to disguise his true identity, which in itself is clever an not a trait you'd associate with a rag.
could that be a double bluff..
Crafty bastards, these Rag/Chav/Journos.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum