AC Sh**house Milan are now against FFP

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: AC Sh**house Milan are now against FFP

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:02 am

I believe the German term for what I'm feeling in response to this news from Milan (Meee-lan) is Schadenfreude. Take that, motherfuckers.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:55 am

So it's likely either Berlusconi wants to sell up or they want investment, neither of which is much use on the football side, because of ffp, hence the wankers who asked for it to be brought in are being kneecapped by it & are asking for it to be changed.

I would love to see these fuckers go out of business, & those cunts at Inter to follow them.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:40 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:So it's likely either Berlusconi wants to sell up or they want investment, neither of which is much use on the football side, because of ffp, hence the wankers who asked for it to be brought in are being kneecapped by it & are asking for it to be changed.

I would love to see these fuckers go out of business, & those cunts at Inter to follow them.

I don't see any real power in Italy these days. As someone posted earlier in this thread, it's all about the money. That is always where the power lies.
I'm of the opinion that you don't need to change everybody's minds about FFP. You just have to shake the faith of a few key players. There is definitely a change in the air in Europe if not in England. United are spending big again as a short-term remedy to get themselves back in the game. Two years out in a row could hurt them, but they have the global appeal and brand size for want of a better term, to ultimately survive. They and Arsenal may try to have us excluded by using what influence they still have to change rules etc. but I think the days of that are numbered and really they are only stalling.
The penny is definitely dropping about the magnitude of City's business plans and the implications of them on the cartel's future business. Like I said, you don't need to convince everyone of them. I get the impression that some have already looked at our plans and decided that they have seen the future and want part of it. Trouble is we are ahead of them in this new innovative way of doing business and they will have to play catch up. It wouldn't take much for there to be a sudden breaking of ranks within the cartel, in a race to steal a march on their competitors. It's possible that they could try a breakaway league, but my guess is the money to be made following City's business model will prove too alluring to outside investment into football. It's the evolution of professional football before our eyes. I Don't like everything about it, but like all evolution, the best adaptations will survive.
We are progress and you can't halt progress.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:01 pm

As regards City's future role re the cartel etc, I think we have been establishing closer contacts with all of the top European clubs through one way or another (even Rumenigge) & the latest was the Atleti chief being a guest at the weekend. I think we are gradually becoming accepted in Europe & they know we can create wealth.

I think our biggest enemies now (possibly always), are our neighbours & their cosy little clan of clubs which 'hate' each other but all do business together & support each other when it comes down to it. Teams & fans & managers may kick lumps out of each other, but it's not often Utd, Arsenal & Liverpool are poles apart on anything off the pitch. One of the most devious alliances you could ever imagine. Then you have the Russian gangster slithering around between them & others.

Regarding ffp; the court case is getting closer & surely when clubs who were the first ones asking for ffp, & involved in its inception, are asking for it to be changed, it must add a hell of a lot of weight to the legal argument that it is not the best legislation to achieve its stated purpose ?

If it wasn't for the level of bias & corruption football attracts, I wouldn't give it a cat in Hell's chance of surviving. But when football is involved, the normal rule of law seems at threat sometimes.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby blues2win » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:08 pm

The idea that debt needs to be taken into account is up and running and this directly threatens the rags. We're already running at a profit and will be generating ever larger sums in the years to come. FFP is something we can look at more and more in the rear view mirror.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:12 pm

blues2win wrote:The idea that debt needs to be taken into account is up and running and this directly threatens the rags. We're already running at a profit and will be generating ever larger sums in the years to come. FFP is something we can look at more and more in the rear view mirror.

100% true, but it won't help with Hazard & DiMaria, & it won't help with Pogba unless it happens fast.

Even if ffp is gone by this time next year, the short term advantage it has offered the cartel is worth millions upon millions.

We have been well & truly fucked over by these people & I think it's becoming apparent who the true benificiaries of this are, & tbf it aiin't AC Milan.
Last edited by Ted Hughes on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:12 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:As regards City's future role re the cartel etc, I think we have been establishing closer contacts with all of the top European clubs through one way or another (even Rumenigge) & the latest was the Atleti chief being a guest at the weekend. I think we are gradually becoming accepted in Europe & they know we can create wealth.

I think our biggest enemies now (possibly always), are our neighbours & their cosy little clan of clubs which 'hate' each other but all do business together & support each other when it comes down to it. Teams & fans & managers may kick lumps out of each other, but it's not often Utd, Arsenal & Liverpool are poles apart on anything off the pitch. One of the most devious alliances you could ever imagine. Then you have the Russian gangster slithering around between them & others.

Regarding ffp; the court case is getting closer & surely when clubs who were the first ones asking for ffp, & involved in its inception, are asking for it to be changed, it must add a hell of a lot of weight to the legal argument that it is not the best legislation to achieve its stated purpose ?

If it wasn't for the level of bias & corruption football attracts, I wouldn't give it a cat in Hell's chance of surviving. But when football is involved, the normal rule of law seems at threat sometimes.

I'm so fucking happy that cunt clubs like Milan are in the shit - the board rooms across the globe must have had a fuckign cerebral melt down when they all jumped on the FFP bandwagon and now they regret it, well fuck them , we got pass the mine field and now its everyone else's fucking turn to suffer...why should they get a pass with FFP being kicked out of the courts???...no way , I want all other clubs to suffer , I want clubs who want to sell to stay in the non selling wilderness for a long time.I want pain and grief across the Milans of the world.
They spat at City and giggled under the fucking table , well who's laughing now you pieces of snot, that's right , we are you cunts !!

Suffer.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:20 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:As regards City's future role re the cartel etc, I think we have been establishing closer contacts with all of the top European clubs through one way or another (even Rumenigge) & the latest was the Atleti chief being a guest at the weekend. I think we are gradually becoming accepted in Europe & they know we can create wealth.

I'm so fucking happy that cunt clubs like Milan are in the shit - the board rooms across the globe must have had a fuckign cerebral melt down when they all jumped on the FFP bandwagon and now they regret it, well fuck them , we got pass the mine field and now its everyone else's fucking turn to suffer...why should they get a pass with FFP being kicked out of the courts???...no way , I want all other clubs to suffer , I want clubs who want to sell to stay in the non selling wilderness for a long time.I want pain and grief across the Milans of the world.
They spat at City and giggled under the fucking table , well who's laughing now you pieces of snot, that's right , we are you cunts !!

Suffer.

I'm almost with you on wanting ffp to stick around, but I feel it is still to our advantage for it to be kicked out. At least it would be if I had the sheikh's money.

If I was him & was suddenly allowed to invest again, I'd be like Michael fucking Corleone, just going round each of the clubs here, completely destroying everything they tried to do. I'd feign interest players we didn't want, just to fuck up the bastards transfer business & make them pay through the fucking nose for everything until they had fuck all left, then finish them off by making their sponsors an offer they couldn't refuse.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:40 pm

A mate knows someone who was an assistant to somebody high up the food-chain at the rags and was at secret meetings between the rags and arsenil in the late '90s in which the only thing discussed was business. The fuckers stealthily stiching-up the rest of us. I don't know if the dippers had any part in this but wouldn't be surprised if they did.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:25 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

A mate knows someone who was an assistant to somebody high up the food-chain at the rags and was at secret meetings between the rags and arsenil in the late '90s in which the only thing discussed was business. The fuckers stealthily stiching-up the rest of us. I don't know if the dippers had any part in this but wouldn't be surprised if they did.

It's always been that our true enemies are ones trying to stitch up the domestic league spots. They had it nearly sown up until Chelsea upset them. Now we've arrived the competition for the 4 places in Champs league are no longer guaranteed. This is the nub of it in the Premiership. It is far more competitive than the leagues in the rest of Europe where you can predict the top three every year. You could argue that you can predict City and Chelsea will be there every year but this is not what was envisaged back in '92. United, Arsenal, Liverpool have much more at stake than Barca or Bayern or Madrid. They are fighting us every way they can understandably. I don't think it is sustainable to rely on the current underhanded methods. They will not have allies in europe if these clubs feel they could steal a march on them globally. It comes down to the money again.
I feel there is a good chance of winning this FFP challenge at the end of February. There is probably more clubs willing to modify it now (probably hoping to use it against us still) and if it is exposed for what it is don't be surprised if the very clubs who put it there take the moral high ground again in trying to get it changed.
I do agree with you Ted that FFP has hurt us. I think it was stalling tactics rather than a longterm plan. But the Sheik as he intimated with the whole we'll take a pinch attitude is not playing a short term game. Sure we might not win this year because we couldn't buy who we wanted, but the more the likes of Unted and Arsenal dither and rely on FFP as a tactic, the further they will be left behind in the long run. I think United know this and the money they are throwing now coupled with our sanctions is definitely something that they are hoping is short-term too. Hope this makes sense. I'm throwing it together as I think.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:35 pm

I think it's the one area where City have fucked up.

We thought if we lay off spending on the biggest players for a couple of years, we would get through, but the bastards have fucked us over anyway. Meanwhile we missed out on players like Hazard & maybe we culd have pinched DiMaria last season too.

Meanwhile PSG have just totally fucking ignored it, signed whoever they wanted & got the same fine as us.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:46 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I think it's the one area where City have fucked up.

We thought if we lay off spending on the biggest players for a couple of years, we would get through, but the bastards have fucked us over anyway. Meanwhile we missed out on players like Hazard & maybe we culd have pinched DiMaria last season too.

Meanwhile PSG have just totally fucking ignored it, signed whoever they wanted & got the same fine as us.

Not too well up on PSG set up but I really doubt that they have planned ahead like City. You are right in what you are saying but we can't win it every year anyway. If this is one of the years we don't and I'm still not convinced we won't, then you can argue very credibly with your logic above that this is the reason why, as much as anything else. It's a pinch. My thoughts are that, however infuriating it is as a fan, so what. The longer they rely on their present tactics to keep City at bay the worse it will be for them. Whether FFP falls or stays they are falling behind in the long term scheme of things, and that will not be sustainable for them.
City's real competitors in the future,I think, will be those that choose to adapt to a more modern business plan. We have the template the rest are only going to follow.
Last edited by iwasthere2012 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:43 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:I think it's the one area where City have fucked up.

Not too well up on PSG set up by I really doubt that they have planned ahead like City. You are right in what you are saying but we can't win it every year anyway. If this is one of the years we don't and I'm still not convinced we won't, then you can argue very credibly with your logic above that this is the reason why, as much as anything else. It's a pinch. My thoughts are that, however infuriating it is as a fan, so what. The longer they rely on their present tactics to keep City at bay the worse it will be for them. Whether FFP falls or stays they are falling behind in the long term scheme of things, and that will not be sustainable for them.
City's real competitors in the future,I think, will be those that choose to adapt to a more modern business plan. We have the template the rest are only going to follow.

It hasn't impaired us that much, but what it has done, is allowed players like Hazard, DiMaria & Sanches to go to our competitors. Utd's transfers without DiMaria, would be catastrophic & Arsenal without Sanchez not far behind. Imo, Hazard is the main reason Chelsea are top of the league.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:57 pm

No argument there. But like I said, this is stalling for time. It's not exactly a long term plan.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:33 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:No argument there. But like I said, this is stalling for time. It's not exactly a long term plan.

Which is why all the main instigators of the English FFP spent heavily in the summer (in my opinion), it was very probably their last chance to get any kind of advantage over us.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:43 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Suffer.

Difficult to argue with this view
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:09 am

Dameerto wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:No argument there. But like I said, this is stalling for time. It's not exactly a long term plan.

Which is why all the main instigators of the English FFP spent heavily in the summer (in my opinion), it was very probably their last chance to get any kind of advantage over us.

It's absolutely no coincidence that all of these wankers have been spending big in the last couple of years imo. It's a strategy.

It's also frightened them to death, that we're still here, as when they first hatched this plan, they would have thought ( like their mates in the media told them); City were just a 'toy'. Tell the owner he'll be prevented from spending & he'll pack it in.

They would never have thought in their worst nightmares that it would lead to a global, potentially multi billion quid empire being created.

So I fully expect to see more huge scale panic buying from Utd in particular, before we really start to kick on.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:40 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

It's absolutely no coincidence that all of these wankers have been spending big in the last couple of years imo. It's a strategy.

It's also frightened them to death, that we're still here, as when they first hatched this plan, they would have thought ( like their mates in the media told them); City were just a 'toy'. Tell the owner he'll be prevented from spending & he'll pack it in.

They would never have thought in their worst nightmares that it would lead to a global, potentially multi billion quid empire being created.

So I fully expect to see more huge scale panic buying from Utd in particular, before we really start to kick on.

Having them underestimate us was probably the biggest weapon in our arsenal (spits).
Stalling us is definitely their strategy but nothing I've seen from them has me convinced that they know what their next step is, should throwing money at the problem fail two years in a row. Forget what Neville says, nobody can say that City are not progressing. Regardless of whether we win this year or not.
United winning in the league in 2013 made them think they had seen us off. Our ship had sailed. Only they find out our ship had sailed out to meet the worldwide fleet that we are putting together.
Last edited by iwasthere2012 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:07 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Having them underestimate us was probably the biggest weapon in our arsenal (spits).
Stalling us is definitely their strategy but nothing I've seen from them has me convinced that they know what their next step is, should throwing money at the problem fail two years in a row. Forget what Neville says, nobody can say that City are not progressing. Regardless of whether we win this year or not. United
winning in the league in 2013 made them think they had seen us off. Our ship had sailed. Only they find out our ship had sailed out to meet the worldwide fleet that we are putting together.

Nicely poetic, old chum and a very good way to describe the journey we have now embarked upon.

By the same criterion, a warning for the Scum (and all our other rivals, for that matter) could be found in the lyrics of the, now deceased, Irish songwriter Noel Brazil :- "Better keep your distance from this whale; better keep your boat from going astray....." (from his composition 'Columbus').

I must admit, I do like nautical references; the only ones I don't like are those garbled ones about seagulls following the trawler.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Stalling us is definitely their strategy but nothing I've seen from them has me convinced that they know what their next step is, should throwing money at the problem fail two years in a row. Forget what Neville says, nobody can say that City are not progressing. Regardless of whether we win this year or not. United
winning in the league in 2013 made them think they had seen us off. Our ship had sailed. Only they find out our ship had sailed out to meet the worldwide fleet that we are putting together.

Nicely poetic, old chum and a very good way to describe the journey we have now embarked upon.

By the same criterion, a warning for the Scum (and all our other rivals, for that matter) could be found in the lyrics of the, now deceased, Irish songwriter Noel Brazil :- "Better keep your distance from this whale; better keep your boat from going astray....." (from his composition 'Columbus').

I must admit, I do like nautical references; the only ones I don't like are those garbled ones about seagulls following the trawler.

Keeping in theme so Mikhail, just for you. here's something from Rory Gallagher,

Why ask how I feel, well, how does it look to you?
I fell hook line and sinker, I lost my captain and my crew
I'm standing on the landing and there's no one there but me
That's where you'll find me, looking out on the deep blue sea

I think he wrote it for Slur Alex.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum