AC Sh**house Milan are now against FFP

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: AC Sh**house Milan are now against FFP

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:57 am

Im_Spartacus wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:If FFP collapsed, the forum would be empty of posts on non-match days. Long live FFP!

Jorge Mendes now speaking out against FFP, saying it would lose any court case against it.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/01/3 ... UM20150130

Clearly bad for business if that cunt is talking about it.

It's an interesting perspective on TPO that he puts forward, which does make a lot of sense particularly for Portuguese clubs who do an excellent job of bringing in South American talent

It is an interesting point & it does make you at least think that it's again not so simple an issue as UEFA pretend, & again helps the same clubs maintain their position.

Re posts above asking what UEFA will do to us next, I think the youth development idea is bang on. I will be very surprised if they don't try to derail us on that one. The problem they have, is how to make it specific to us, & not hurt their mates.

But they could concentrate on areas where we are particularly strong. Greg Dyke already has his eye on Africa & South America, just as City are starting to establish strength in those areas.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Dameerto » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:24 am

I would be more in favour of joint ownership (something similar to the Italian version) IF both owners were clubs rather than individuals/agents and IF it was completely transparent. All he wants to do is siphon money out of the game however fancy he words it, all I want to do is see money stay in the game (and filter down to lower league clubs).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby john@staustell » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:08 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:If FFP collapsed, the forum would be empty of posts on non-match days. Long live FFP!

Jorge Mendes now speaking out against FFP, saying it would lose any court case against it.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/01/3 ... UM20150130

Clearly bad for business if that cunt is talking about it.

It's an interesting perspective on TPO that he puts forward, which does make a lot of sense particularly for Portuguese clubs who do an excellent job of bringing in South American talent

It is an interesting point & it does make you at least think that it's again not so simple an issue as UEFA pretend, & again helps the same clubs maintain their position.

Re posts above asking what UEFA will do to us next, I think the youth development idea is bang on. I will be very surprised if they don't try to derail us on that one. The problem they have, is how to make it specific to us, & not hurt their mates.

But they could concentrate on areas where we are particularly strong. Greg Dyke already has his eye on Africa & South America, just as City are starting to establish strength in those areas.

I think Greg Dyke has already found that his voice counts for nothing against the PL, just like his predecessors.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:47 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I'm gathering that utter twat Berlusconi is looking for investment because FFP has not pushed Milan into the position of power he was hoping for.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/745/fifa/20 ... ID=HP_TS_4

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/03 ... -ac-milan/

Berlusconi refuses to discuss AC Milan

Silvio Berlusconi is refusing to speak of what the future holds for AC Milan amid the reported talks he has held with various interested parties who are keen to buy into the club.

The Rossoneri are going through a difficult time on the field, although the club is still garnering a large amount of interest from investors from both the Middle East and the Far East, and on Monday Berlusconi simply didn’t want’s to discuss the club when asked about it.

“Milan? Let’s forget about this story for now,” Berlusconi told reporters as he attended l’Istituto di cura Sacra Famiglia di Cesano Boscone, where he is serving out his community service sentence.

“We should talk about important things, like this [him helping out at the institute].”

Well there's a fucking surprise.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum