This Weeks Other Games | 20-22 Dec 14

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This Weeks Other Games | 20-22 Dec 14

Postby bigblue » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:15 pm

One thing I just remembered but didn't see brought up...

The hugely unfair red card for Villa yesterday was mostly because of the MASSIVE CUNT ashley young taking a dive against his former team. He played for Villa for 5 years and has now dove against them to win a penalty and get a player sent off in the past year alone

more loathsome than shrek in my view
Last edited by bigblue on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:18 pm

bigblue wrote:One thing I just remembered but didn't see brought up...

The hugely unfair red card for Villa yesterday was mostly because of the MASSIVE CUNT ashley young taking a dive against his former team. He played for Villa for 5 years and has now dove against them to win a penalty and get a player sent off in the past year

Seen the extended highlights (if that's what you can call them) last night and everytime he got the ball he fell on his arse. I don't usually like fans booing players but in this case it was fully deserved.

Hoorible little scrote who uses this tool (blatant cheating) as a living.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:28 pm

This spotty little cunt of a ref should never ref a top flight match like this one....hes fuckign SHIT.
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:32 pm

Arsenal are fucking shit.
Ref is shit.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:34 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
bigblue wrote:One thing I just remembered but didn't see brought up...

The hugely unfair red card for Villa yesterday was mostly because of the MASSIVE CUNT ashley young taking a dive against his former team. He played for Villa for 5 years and has now dove against them to win a penalty and get a player sent off in the past year

Seen the extended highlights (if that's what you can call them) last night and everytime he got the ball he fell on his arse. I don't usually like fans booing players but in this case it was fully deserved.

Hoorible little scrote who uses this tool (blatant cheating) as a living.

The Villa fans can't really complain. I don't remember many of them complaining when he did it just as often in a Villa shirt; he just didn't get the free-kicks for it then.

The last paragraph I fully agree with though.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:42 pm

why is rodger federer playing for liverpool?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby zuricity » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:44 pm

Proper Sunday League footy this.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:45 pm

Wenger is a disgrace.
Great manager is Wenger
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Tesl wrote:Just for the record, I think referee's have been really quite fair to us this season and I think most of you are paranoid fruitcakes.

If there was an agenda the onside goal yesterday wouldn't have been given offside, Mangala would have got sent off for his high kick a few weeks back and I'm sure we've been lucky elsewhere too. People here remember all the calls that go against us and don't think anything of decisions that go for us. I'm pretty sure if you check every single forum for every single team you will see the same thing - fans always think referee's are unfair against them.

And guess what, they aren't!!

That the media has a strong bias towards their favourite teams like Utd and Liverpool (the ones with the biggest fanbases, so generate the most advertising dollars) which is just what it is. That won't change until more people want to read articles about City than Utd, and that's going to take decades. Referees aren't bent, if anything they are probably favourable to us as they tend to be more hesitant making match changing decisions against the "big" teams. Same with the bias that probably creeps in giving favourable decisions for home teams with the home crowd supporting them.

Paranoid?

TEN STONE WALL PENALTIES NOT GIVEN. TEN. I'm not talking about the 50/50s here.
And you think because we didn't have a player sent off for a high foot that referees are "probably favourable" towards us?

There may be one reason for these decisions... there may be ten reasons. Do I now why that cunt booked aguero for having the legs hacked from underneath him in the box - 3 yards away from where he was standing? I'll probably never know.

But is real and it happened. As I said earlier, these vital decisions could be a 20 point swing over a season.

I'll never forget our first title winning season. Our charge was almost derailed directly because of officials. And I don't forget games like the first Bayern away match, when we had two stone wall penalties waved away that would have put us 2 nil up.Or the numerous other champions league "weird" decisions.

Since that title winning season, I'd say we are about 80/20 with regards decisions against and in favour.
I don't know how much more success we would have had in this period if it actually was 50/50, or as that old cunt once said "evens itself out over the course of the season".

Bullshit it does. And it doesn't matter "why" it happens, it only matters that it happens and it's bullshit. There will always be 50/50 decisions, that's part of the game. But there is no excuse for bad officiating. They should be answerable to the people who really pay their wages. They should be investigated and they should be fired if it happens continuously. That is the only way it will be stamped out.

Until it is stamped out, I'll continue to shout about it
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:46 pm

tyler with his cock out commentating on this
cunt
(nice dig earlier about false 9s that neville didn't bite on earlier as well)
cunt
haahahha!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:50 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Tesl wrote:Just for the record, I think referee's have been really quite fair to us this season and I think most of you are paranoid fruitcakes.

If there was an agenda the onside goal yesterday wouldn't have been given offside, Mangala would have got sent off for his high kick a few weeks back and I'm sure we've been lucky elsewhere too. People here remember all the calls that go against us and don't think anything of decisions that go for us. I'm pretty sure if you check every single forum for every single team you will see the same thing - fans always think referee's are unfair against them.

That the media has a strong bias towards their favourite teams like Utd and Liverpool (the ones with the biggest fanbases, so generate the most advertising dollars) which is just what it is. That won't change until more people want to read articles about City than Utd, and that's going to take decades. Referees aren't bent, if anything they are probably favourable to us as they tend to be more hesitant making match changing decisions against the "big" teams. Same with the bias that probably creeps in giving favourable decisions for home teams with the home crowd supporting them.

Paranoid?

And you think because we didn't have a player sent off for a high foot that referees are "probably favourable" towards us?

There may be one reason for these decisions... there may be ten reasons. Do I now why that cunt booked aguero for having the legs hacked from underneath him in the box - 3 yards away from where he was standing? I'll probably never know.

But is real and it happened. As I said earlier, these vital decisions could be a 20 point swing over a season.

I'll never forget our first title winning season. Our charge was almost derailed directly because of officials. And I don't forget games like the first Bayern away match, when we had two stone wall penalties waved away that would have put us 2 nil up.Or the numerous other champions league "weird" decisions.

Since that title winning season, I'd say we are about 80/20 with regards decisions against and in favour.
I don't know how much more success we would have had in this period if it actually was 50/50, or as that old cunt once said "evens itself out over the course of the season".

Bullshit it does. And it doesn't matter "why" it happens, it only matters that it happens and it's bullshit. There will always be 50/50 decisions, that's part of the game. But there is no excuse for bad officiating. They should be answerable to the people who really pay their wages. They should be investigated and they should be fired if it happens continuously. That is the only way it will be stamped out.

You are wasting your breath mate - few people, that unless the brick hits them square on the nose, will continue to be in denial.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:50 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Wenger is a disgrace.

I fucking despise Rodgers & Liverpool, but it was actually winding me up that Liverpool hadn't scored, because no team should be allowed to play like Arsenal are doing & get away with it. Just that Liverpool were so utterly shite they couldn't cash in. Disgusting stuff.

It's as if both of these fuckers have made a pact to try & get the rags into the Champions League. They are going to stroll it if these cunts don't wake up.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Dameerto » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:54 pm

Arsenal have been doing their best to make Liverpool look good all half and still manage to grab a goal. Unbelievable.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Original Dub » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:55 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Paranoid?

You are wasting your breath mate - few people, that unless the brick hits them square on the nose, will continue to be in denial.

You'll be glad to know that no breath was wasted with that post mate!

Fucking Tyler - "listen to the Anfield roar, encouraging their team on".

When the exact same type of roar comes out at the Etihad, when we are having a nervy nil all, either him or Neville call it "anxiety" or come out with "You can really feel the fans getting tense".

What a cunt of a man.
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:01 pm

Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Paranoid?

You'll be glad to know that no breath was wasted with that post mate!

Fucking Tyler - "listen to the Anfield roar, encouraging their team on".

When the exact same type of roar comes out at the Etihad, when we are having a nervy nil all, either him or Neville call it "anxiety" or come out with "You can really feel the fans getting tense".

What a cunt of a man.

Its obvious to most mate , it used to wind me up but now I just put on some mad Latin commentator as they are unbiased in all the matches.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:05 pm

does tyler want to get on my nerves anymore?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Dameerto » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:06 pm

I'm watching an NBC feed again, my blood pressure has been thanking me for the past 50 minutes.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Dameerto » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:10 pm

Ouch that didn't look good - I could see the alien blood from here
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Moonchesteri » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:10 pm

Strange to watch this one. I can't really make up my mind who I want to lose this game
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby bigblue » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:11 pm

really really careless and nasty from giroud. Pushed him down then stamped on the back of his head with his studs...
Last edited by bigblue on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum