Joe Hart - New Contract

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Joe Hart - New Contract

Postby Mase » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:41 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
Lets say you were serious with your comment, then 100% I would have said something to you because a "whiney cock" is exactly what you would be sounding like. I have often had discussions defending city players or the club in general with fans of other clubs and never came close to getting a hiding over it. Something just annoys me when so called city fans constantly get on players backs and criticise their every move. Lately some fans seem to be looking for a certain player to make mistakes so they can say "I told you so"

Having a discussion with someone is completely different from just name calling from the off. A discussion is what I just said I'd like.

And I think defending the club and players to a fan of another club is completely different from defending a players decision to a fellow fan. For a start you know that the City fans comments and opinions weren't in spite.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:09 pm

Mase wrote:
FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
Lets say you were serious with your comment, then 100% I would have said something to you because a "whiney cock" is exactly what you would be sounding like. I have often had discussions defending city players or the club in general with fans of other clubs and never came close to getting a hiding over it. Something just annoys me when so called city fans constantly get on players backs and criticise their every move. Lately some fans seem to be looking for a certain player to make mistakes so they can say "I told you so"

Having a discussion with someone is completely different from just name calling from the off. A discussion is what I just said I'd like.

And I think defending the club and players to a fan of another club is completely different from defending a players decision to a fellow fan. For a start you know that the City fans comments and opinions weren't in spite.

I find it worse when it comes from a city fan. We get enough shite from other fans and the media, we dont need city fans adding fuel to the fire. Some of the comments from some city fans have being very spiteful, as i said, its almost like they want certain players to make mistakes.

Anyway, we are talking about something hypothetical here as your comments were not serious or a dig at a player
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby dazby » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:17 pm

De gea conceded. Useless prick.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:41 pm

dazby wrote:De gea conceded. Useless prick.

Watch on youtube.com
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum