Joe Hart - New Contract

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Joe Hart - New Contract

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:39 am

Oh stop Carl, you're just too funny. My sides are splitting here with the hilarity you provide.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:36 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Oh stop Carl, you're just too funny. My sides are splitting here with the hilarity you provide.

My cat litter is funnier than you , you cunt !
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:31 pm

Let's ignore the 4 consecutive clean sheets earlier this month, he should not be conceding off-side goals or shots that rocket into the top corner.

Get Isaksson back!

Oy! Isaksson is great at saving to the left. It's not his fault his feet are made of bricks and people insist on shooting to the right of him.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:45 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
King Kev wrote:Let's ignore the 4 consecutive clean sheets earlier this month, he should not be conceding off-side goals or shots that rocket onto the top corner.

Get Isaksson back!

Quite amazed that Joe is getting flack for this.

Really? I'm not surprised at all, it's the same idiots time and again that are looking to pin the blame on him, it's the type of thing I expect to see from the moronic kids on Bluemoan.

Ahem

Today's mistake was elementary, he was watching the ball and didn't have a fucking clue what was happening around him. He didn't see the runner, didn't make his run to beat the runner, and in the end looked an utter prick.

Had he been in for the challenge with the player and lost out, I can understand it, but it's the fact he didn't even see him, that for me really makes me wonder what he was actually fucking looking at.

Not the first time, nor the second, nor the third.......and that's just this season. If we have the same manager in charge next season, I very much doubt hart will still be at the club, just far too many unnecessary points lost from idiocy like this, to outweigh the good he occasionally does
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Herb » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
King Kev wrote:Let's ignore the 4 consecutive clean sheets earlier this month, he should not be conceding off-side goals or shots that rocket onto the top corner.

Get Isaksson back!

Really? I'm not surprised at all, it's the same idiots time and again that are looking to pin the blame on him, it's the type of thing I expect to see from the moronic kids on Bluemoan.

Ahem

Today's mistake was elementary, he was watching the ball and didn't have a fucking clue what was happening around him. He didn't see the runner, didn't make his run to beat the runner, and in the end looked an utter prick.

Had he been in for the challenge with the player and lost out, I can understand it, but it's the fact he didn't even see him, that for me really makes me wonder what he was actually fucking looking at.

Not the first time, nor the second, nor the third.......and that's just this season. If we have the same manager in charge next season, I very much doubt hart will still be at the club, just far too many unnecessary points lost from idiocy like this, to outweigh the good he occasionally does

Well summed up fella. Hart's all too regular with the clownery and Tom foolery - makes great reaction saves on occasion but has no sense of positioning, no anticipation whatsoever, no judgement for speed or direction and has the concentration of a 5 yo on sunny delight . . oh, and his distribution is so bad that it's infamous.
He's a sea anchor dragging on our progress, a veritable mill stone around our neck - replace him with a top class keeper and the handbrake will finally be off.
If we had De Gea and the rags had Hart, we'd be top with a 9 point lead and they'd be in 12th place - that's the difference between a 'good' keeper and a 'top class' keeper - 12 places - think about it.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City super City
My favourite player is: NOT Howler Hart!

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:23 pm

Herb wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Get Isaksson back!

Ahem

Well summed up fella. Hart's all too regular with the clownery and Tom foolery - makes great reaction saves on occasion but has no sense of positioning, no anticipation whatsoever, no judgement for speed or direction and has the concentration of a 5 yo on sunny delight . . oh, and his distribution is so bad that it's infamous.
He's a sea anchor dragging on our progress, a veritable mill stone around our neck - replace him with a top class keeper and the handbrake will finally be off.

I feel like a cunt for trying to nail him for today, but his actions today were fucking unforgivable. If you are coming for the ball, surely you glance where the attacker is......you can see clearly he didn't even look, and as a result, no surprise he got there 2nd.

If Nastasic, or Boyata had done this, we would be baying for blood.

Hart is a poor goalkeeper, poor on crossers, poor in distribution. Good shot stopper. But I'm now of the opinion that this doesn't outweigh his many shocking mistakes
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:01 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Get Isaksson back!

Ahem

I'm not sure why you decided to quote me tonight as my post above was related to an incident against Burnley.

But as you did, do you think he should be looking at the players rather than the ball?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby zuricity » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Get Isaksson back!

Ahem

You can't seriously be blaming Joe for the equaliser , surely ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:14 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Get Isaksson back!

Ahem

I'm not sure why you decided to quote me tonight as my post above was related to an incident against Burnley.

But as you did, do you think he should be looking at the players rather than the ball?

I quoted you because you talk about the 'same idiots' as though he is untouchable and anyone who dares to criticise is wrong.

Unfortunately, he just makes too many mistakes, and the same is true in 2015 as it was two or three years agp
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:16 pm

Damnit, Joseph, that's the wrong direction!
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:20 pm

zuricity wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Get Isaksson back!

Ahem

You can't seriously be blaming Joe for the equaliser , surely ?

Ok, so let's break this down for you bit by bit.

The ball is crossed
Hart comes for it, watching ONLY the ball
He pays no attention whatsoever to the bloke running in attacking it, who is obviously getting there first
Who gets there first by a country mile
Who scores in an empty net

If hart sees the player and changes the trajectory of his attempt to get the ball, he has a chance - I can kinda accept that, what I can't accept is that he didn't even see the attacking player and thus change his approach.

A free header with no keeper in the net is fucking unacceptable

I will be the first to say the defending was shocking, but Hart committed himself to a ball he could never, ever win. Poor decision, as he has made many many times.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:05 am

@I'm Spartacus, I don't believe anyone who criticises him is wrong. I was referring to the idiots who nit pick his performances to look for fault and who find fault when there is little or even none to be found.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby PrezIke » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:11 am

would seem odd for us to move on from him after the new contract has been signed.

who are you going to replace him with anyway?

also, since he is english he helps us meet homegrown requirements.

i'm concerned that milner hasn't signed and could see him going to liverpool, which would leave us with no english players in the team.

i don't think he is going anywhere.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:25 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:@I'm Spartacus, I don't believe anyone who criticises him is wrong. I was referring to the idiots who nit pick his performances to look for fault and who find fault when there is little or even none to be found.

Fair point, I think keepers get a bad rap at top clubs. They don't have a lot to do in top sides, but we expect them to do the little they are called upon, at a high quality.

Joe could make half a dozen top saves in a game, but then his concentration could undermine everything he does with a bad kick to the opposition, or like today, a mindless run to punch.

Keepers live or die on those thin margins of the few decisions they have to make in a game, so when people moan over his distribution or decision making in a game we win, it seems trivial, but when that same problem manifests itself in a game where we drop points directly from those issues, it becomes a major talking point.

Thus his distribution and decision making are problems, as they keep costing us points,

Nobody will ever remember the points he saves us - and that's a frank admission, but it's the reality of a keeper's lot
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:24 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:@I'm Spartacus, I don't believe anyone who criticises him is wrong. I was referring to the idiots who nit pick his performances to look for fault and who find fault when there is little or even none to be found.

Youve now been told again you TIT, Hart was shocking for that goal..cost us 2 points.Same as the other week.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby dazby » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:09 am

He saved us the other point with the three brilliant saves he made.

It's a bit sad we couldn't score twice. Send your venom to the other end lads.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:49 am

dazby wrote:He saved us the other point with the three brilliant saves he made.

I don't see why such a basic mistake gets a free ride.

I can accept keepers not saving a shot, I accept that they make mistakes from time to time. This though, was totally careless. Shocking really from a goalkeeper 'supposedly' rated amongst the top in the world
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby john@staustell » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:37 am

Im_Spartacus wrote:

I can accept keepers not saving a shot, I accept that they make mistakes from time to time. This though, was totally careless. Shocking really from a goalkeeper 'supposedly' rated amongst the top in the world

Basic error at West Brom, basic error yesterday. Not sure how we can sustain this rate too much.

Not so keen on the 'brilliant saves' - isn't that what a goalie is there for and trains for?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:02 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Youve now been told again you TIT, Hart was shocking for that goal..cost us 2 points.Same as the other week.

This is what I was talking about Sparty, idiots like this, these types that list of almost every other keeper in the league as being better than Hart.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:25 am

john@staustell wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:

Basic error at West Brom, basic error yesterday. Not sure how we can sustain this rate too much.

Not so keen on the 'brilliant saves' - isn't that what a goalie is there for and trains for?

Pretty sure thats what he gets paid to do, you're right.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum