CFA Coverage

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

CFA Coverage

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Watch on youtube.com

Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: CFA Coverage

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:46 am

Tony's tears of joy

Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:56 am

Tony Book's blue and white army!
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:44 am

Fantastic from Skip.

Bookie is a great choice not just for the obvious reasons but also because he actually brought through & played young players in a team full of star players. It doesn't get much consideration in history because of what happened next, with Allison etc, but Tony Book put Peter Barnes in the team, as a kid, not because he had to, but because he chose to. Then trusted more & more of them & nearly won the league at the same time.

A few iffy results one season & Swales intervened.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Goaters 103 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:20 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Fantastic from Skip.

Bookie is a great choice not just for the obvious reasons but also because he actually brought through & played young players in a team full of star players. It doesn't get much consideration in history because of what happened next, with Allison etc, but Tony Book put Peter Barnes in the team, as a kid, not because he had to, but because he chose to. Then trusted more & more of them & nearly won the league at the same time.

This is very true - Gary Owen too was brought through by Skip. Just pipped for the title by Liverpool - we paid them back last May - and the last thing it needed was Mal running around throwing money we didn't have about like confetti. Swales fateful decision set us back 30 years but football justice is now rectifying it.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:30 am

Goaters 103 wrote:

This is very true - Gary Owen too was brought through by Skip. Just pipped for the title by Liverpool - we paid them back last May - and the last thing it needed was Mal running around throwing money we didn't have about like confetti. Swales fateful decision set us back 30 years but football justice is now rectifying it.

People always say they can remember exactly what they were doing when Kennedy was assassinated.

I can remember when I had just found out about Allison selling Peter Barnes & Gary Owen. I went out & was in the company of some absolutely gorgeous 'rock chicks' & I could barely speak. When they asked what was up I just replied "he's sold Peter Barnes & Gary Owen " I just sulked all night & didn't want to know anybody.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Nige » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Coming passed the campus tonight and I noticed the street lights on Alan Turing way. Was it my eyes or do they give off a nice kind of 'ice blue' colour?
lets wish for good days but not forget the bad days
Nige
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: Fern 1

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:59 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:was in the company of some absolutely gorgeous 'rock chicks'
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:18 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:

People always say they can remember exactly what they were doing when Kennedy was assassinated.

I can remember when I had just found out about Allison selling Peter Barnes & Gary Owen. I went out & was in the company of some absolutely gorgeous 'rock chicks' & I could barely speak. When they asked what was up I just replied "he's sold Peter Barnes & Gary Owen " I just sulked all night & didn't want to know anybody.

Some might say that nothing much has changed since then........

Just joking.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:

That's dedication, Ted, you daft sod. I remember the night arsenil pipped the dippers to the title by winning 2-0 at klansfield. I missed the game as I spent a seriously wonderful night with a beautiful woman. But I still have nagging doubts about missing watching that shower of shit losing the title live onTV....
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Return to The Maine Football forum