*Racism* That will teach them!!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

*Racism* That will teach them!!

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:12 pm

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30349377

Russian league player banned for reacting to Moscow racist abuse

Gabon midfielder Guelor Kanga has been banned for three matches by the Russian Football Union for gesturing at Spartak Moscow fans who racially abused him.
The FC Rostov player, 24, was targeted with monkey chants by Spartak fans during their Russian Premier League match in Moscow on Thursday.
He responded with what the RFU ruled to be an "insulting gesture to fans" and was also fined 50,000 rubles (£600).
Spartak have been fined for their fans "chanting insulting expressions".
They received a 70,000 rubles (£830) fine for the charge, which usually refers to swearing rather than the separate offence of racist chanting.
In September, Dynamo Moscow defender Christopher Samba was given a two-match ban in similar circumstances after Torpedo Moscow fans racially abused him.

They are feckin disgusting.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: *Racism* That will teach them!!

Postby nottsblue » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:42 pm

Wonderwall wrote:http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30349377

Gabon midfielder Guelor Kanga has been banned for three matches by the Russian Football Union for gesturing at Spartak Moscow fans who racially abused him.
The FC Rostov player, 24, was targeted with monkey chants by Spartak fans during their Russian Premier League match in Moscow on Thursday.
He responded with what the RFU ruled to be an "insulting gesture to fans" and was also fined 50,000 rubles (£600).
They received a 70,000 rubles (£830) fine for the charge, which usually refers to swearing rather than the separate offence of racist chanting.
In September, Dynamo Moscow defender Christopher Samba was given a two-match ban in similar circumstances after Torpedo Moscow fans racially abused him.

Really unsure why players, especially black ones, want to play there. The country is corrupt, racist, war mongering and politically unstable and a whole host of other social inequalties are rife. I understand money will be a factor but it surely can't be a case of Russian club or nothing. There will be another club somewhere where they can play and if the wages are a little less, then so be it. A price worth playing in exchange for not putting up with crap like that, probably on a daily basis
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Blue Since 76 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:54 pm

nottsblue wrote:

Really unsure why players, especially black ones, want to play there. The country is corrupt, racist, war mongering and politically unstable and a whole host of other social inequalties are rife. I understand money will be a factor but it surely can't be a case of Russian club or nothing. There will be another club somewhere where they can play and if the wages are a little less, then so be it. A price worth playing in exchange for not putting up with crap like that, probably on a daily basis

More to the point, if all the black players took a stand and refused to play there, something might happen.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:46 pm

I just don't undedstand why the rest of Europe has anything to do with those cunts in any aspect. They have a different agenda completely & I can't see any positive effect they bring to anything they are involved in. The whole thing is run by fucking gangsters who don't give a fuck for anybody & their main area of expertise is crime, which they are successfully spreading throughout Europe, making things much worse for everybody wherever they get a foothold.

Fuck them off.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby PeterParker » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:15 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I just don't undedstand why the rest of Europe has anything to do with those cunts in any aspect. They have a different agenda completely & I can't see any positive effect they bring to anything they are involved in. The whole thing is run by fucking gangsters who don't give a fuck for anybody & their main area of expertise is crime, which they are successfully spreading throughout Europe, making things much worse for everybody wherever they get a foothold.

Fuck them off.

Look at a game of UCL, but most of all, look at the sponsors that are on the sides of the pitch. You will have your answer there. Gazprom. More than Heineken or Mastercard.

Regarding the incident, a bit weird one. We all know the russians are racist and what happend with Yaya is a pure example of how things are there, however, i talked with a russian friend of mine, Zenit fan, a bit of knobhead when it comes to his country, but very smart all in all and he told me yes, Kanga was verbaly abused, all the monkey sounds, etc, however, on the field there were another 5 black players and none of them were abused in any way, only Kanga.

From what i understood, he provoked them. He basically acted like a cunt in front of a bunch of idiots that know only one way to respond to that: racism.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby mr_nool » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:10 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I just don't undedstand why the rest of Europe has anything to do with those cunts in any aspect. They have a different agenda completely & I can't see any positive effect they bring to anything they are involved in. The whole thing is run by fucking gangsters who don't give a fuck for anybody & their main area of expertise is crime, which they are successfully spreading throughout Europe, making things much worse for everybody wherever they get a foothold.

Fuck them off.

This might take this thread way off topic and into the forbidden realms of politics, but I think the chance (or rather risk) of a war between the EU/Nato and Russia is rather high. And that will be the end of Russia. I'm not advocating it, but Russia is growing cockier by the day and will have to be put in place sooner rather than later.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:50 pm

Fuck them off.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-30348886
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby twosips » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:37 pm

Fuck them off.

I think this might have something to do with it.

twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:52 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:

Fuck them off.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-30348886

Indeed, when it comes to dealing with these characters, it seems we have lost our marbles.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:59 am

mr_nool wrote:

Fuck them off.

This might take this thread way off topic and into the forbidden realms of politics, but I think the chance (or rather risk) of a war between the EU/Nato and Russia is rather high. And that will be the end of Russia. I'm not advocating it, but Russia is growing cockier by the day and will have to be put in place sooner rather than later.

It doesn't need that. Just put them back in their fucking box & stop giving them money & legitimising them.

European football, the World Cup, even the crappy fucking Song Contest: Al Capone could only dream of such acceptance, yet these fuckers are much worse.

Stop doing business with them.

They are not part of Europe, they are their own evil empire. We might as well invite North Korea to enter a few teams.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Moonchesteri » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:11 am

nottsblue wrote:

$$$$$$$$$$$.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Return to The Maine Football forum