Moving season ticket seats Mid season

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Moving season ticket seats Mid season

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:53 pm

Has anyone ever moved their seat during the season? Unfortunately I need to do this, I have contacted the club and I am awaiting a reply.
Me and my lad are currently in block 111 and the atmosphere is good and banter is usually top notch, however, my lad has to have a cartilage operation and is going to have a scaffold on his knee for 2-4 months and will be on crutches for 4-6 months. So the last place he needs to be is in the rowdy section that never sits down. I have asked them to relocate us to a block which sits down during the game.

Its a shame but needs must I suppose :-(
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Moving season ticket seats Mid season

Postby Goaters 103 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:27 pm

Havent tried it but I cannot see why the club would have a problem unless they have had a common sense bypass - in the days of Swales of course that was likely, but these days the club seem more competent in such matters.

The main problem I can see is that most of the bottom tier stand up for most of the game, so Id suggest the 2nd or 3rd tier as best vantage points; however as your lad is on crutches, it will hardly be easy for him to get up there?
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Re: Moving season ticket seats Mid season

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:37 pm

I'm moving to the new tier next season , don't know about how to go about moving mid season though ? Good luck !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum