Mourinho: FFP 'unfair'.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mourinho: FFP 'unfair'.

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:42 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:Mourinho has looked up the motorway and seen our stadium growing, all singing all dancing academy coming online, maybe a large retail/commercial/leisure destination and thinking fuck ive tried to shake them off but they are still there.

Mourinho can go fuck himself, he had no issues with FFP when at Madrid and one of the teams with the mega income/fanbase, but the timing of his comments is interesting. Why now, why with Chelsea seemingly walking away with the league? Why not the day he joined, or when they were behind us in the title race last year?
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Blue In Bolton » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Absolutely Im_Spartacus. Could also be that he is a self-serving shitbag of the highest order. Imagine the outrage when we win the league with their prodigal son having played an important part. I just hope we can keep Frank until we play them at the Bridge and he hits a 90th minute winner. He will implode big style and I for one cannot wait to see it!!
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David White

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Blue In Bolton wrote:Absolutely Im_Spartacus. Could also be that he is a self-serving shitbag of the highest order. Imagine the outrage when we win the league with their prodigal son having played an important part. I just hope we can keep Frank until we play them at the Bridge and he hits a 90th minute winner. He will implode big style and I for one cannot wait to see it!!

I hope we don't have to wait until the 90th minute to get the winner against that lot; I'd like us to have it all sewn up by half-time, at the latest.

With regard to Mourinho's FFP comments however, I just wonder if he's still worrying about his striker situation and wants to buy big in January to solve this, but has been prevented from doing so, in advance, by Chelsea's financial position.

Just a thought, purely based upon not knowing how their accounts are shaping up.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:34 pm

He wouldn't be relying so much on Costa if not for FFP. In the old days he would have signed 3 more well known strikers for twice their value, on huge wages, just in case, & probably kept Frank, on huge wages & signed Luke Shaw for 35 mil, & Sterling for 80 mil, then sat them on the bench.

The double hypocritical cunt.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Blue In Bolton wrote:Absolutely Im_Spartacus. Could also be that he is a self-serving shitbag of the highest order. Imagine the outrage when we win the league with their prodigal son having played an important part. I just hope we can keep Frank until we play them at the Bridge and he hits a 90th minute winner. He will implode big style and I for one cannot wait to see it!!

I hope we don't have to wait until the 90th minute to get the winner against that lot; I'd like us to have it all sewn up by half-time, at the latest.

With regard to Mourinho's FFP comments however, I just wonder if he's still worrying about his striker situation and wants to buy big in January to solve this, but has been prevented from doing so, in advance, by Chelsea's financial position.

Just a thought, purely based upon not knowing how their accounts are shaping up.

There's clearly an agenda so you may be right. He doesn't open his mouth without an agenda, and if Costa really has some time out rather than all these pretend injuries, they will be fucked
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby RodneyRodney » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:43 am

It's because the trouble is diving like a stuka ; you never know , if it keeps on, it could be "Do svidanija, Roman" . . .
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:48 am

RodneyRodney wrote:It's because the trouble is diving like a stuka ; you never know , if it keeps on, it could be "Do svidanija, Roman" . . .

He should be fucked off out of the country along with all the other Russian gangsters, in fact, out of Europe; the fucking whole bunch of them.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:21 am

lets all have a disco wrote:Mourinho has looked up the motorway and seen our stadium growing, all singing all dancing academy coming online, maybe a large retail/commercial/leisure destination and thinking fuck ive tried to shake them off but they are still there.

Mourinho won't be here in two years, so I doubt he cares much beyond this week's soundbite.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby IanWright » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Michigan Blue wrote:
"And the 'new' clubs - I call them 'new' clubs, those with new investment....Chelsea is not an old, historical, huge club."

Had Benitez said this, Chelsea fans would have burned him in effigy.

Very true.

On an entirely unrelated note, watching the Manchester derby highlights at the Etihad from last season. Totally forgotten just how good Aguero's opening goal was *shellshocked face*
"If you asked 100 people, 99 would say Adebayor was wrong. The 100th would be Mark Hughes." Arsene Wenger
IanWright
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Arsenal
My favourite player is: Paul Merson

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:08 pm

IanWright wrote:
Michigan Blue wrote:
"And the 'new' clubs - I call them 'new' clubs, those with new investment....Chelsea is not an old, historical, huge club."

Had Benitez said this, Chelsea fans would have burned him in effigy.

Very true.

On an entirely unrelated note, watching the Manchester derby highlights at the Etihad from last season. Totally forgotten just how good Aguero's opening goal was *shellshocked face*

We were well and truly spoilt last season, both in the number of goals we scored and in the absolute quality of most of them.

At times I still have to pinch myself, to make sure I didn't dream it.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum