This Weeks Other Games | 29 Nov-3 Dec 14

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This Weeks Other Games | 29 Nov-3 Dec 14

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:49 pm

What Hull have produced in that half is nothing short of disgusting.

It's the same, old school English manager performance that Ferguson used to get, where players are terrified of passing the ball. Rooney just hit a decent shot from distance, but the only reason he had the ball in the first place, was a Hull player miscontrolling a simple ball, & returning them possission.

These cunts, plus Arsenal, are now doing the equivalent for Van Gall, & Utd's 4th place challenge, as they all used to do for Ferguson in title races; raising their game vs their rivals & taking points off them, then playing vs Utd like rabbits in the fucking headlights.

It can't be coincidence, it happens too often. These blokes must be putting fear in the players heads before they go out, probably telling them how they have to be extra careful as it's not 'any old ground' etc.

It really is not on. Hull are not anywhere near as bad on the ball as what they are producing here.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:54 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:What Hull have produced in that half is nothing short of disgusting.

It's the same, old school English manager performance that Ferguson used to get, where players are terrified of passing the ball. Rooney just hit a decent shot from distance, but the only reason he had the ball in the first place, was a Hull player miscontrolling a simple ball, & returning them possission.

These cunts, plus Arsenal, are now doing the equivalent for Van Gall, & Utd's 4th place challenge, as they all used to do for Ferguson in title races; raising their game vs their rivals & taking points off them, then playing vs Utd like rabbits in the fucking headlights.

It can't be coincidence, it happens too often. These blokes must be putting fear in the players heads before they go out, probably telling them how they have to be extra careful as it's not 'any old ground' etc.

It really is not on. Hull are not anywhere near as bad on the ball as what they are producing here.

Bruce basically handed the game to the Rags in his presser yesterday, saying that for them to get anything at the wonderful place, they'd have to be at the very very top of their game. Basically said if they weren't then they had no chance.

If that's on camera, imagine what he says behind the scenes?

Oh, and don't forget the 'Kicking us off the pitch' when we play them, trying top give us a few injuries.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:18 pm

A better half so far with Stoke having 2 decent chances. Dippers are nothing other than Sterling.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:44 pm

Fuckin dippers. The luck they have knows no bounds
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Goaters 103 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:03 pm

Steve Bruce team goes to Old Trafford and forfeits the points shocker! Same old same old, whether its Sunderland, Wigan, Hull whoever.

Elephant mans teams always do that; always have, always will.

Match of the Day will be one to miss while they all sit there and circle jerk about Utd being back.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:08 pm

Dippers v Stoke game came alive the 2nd half and was really worth watching.

I take it the Rags won't be playing the likes of Hull every week; their fans seem to be getting carried away.

Just reading on the Beeb and a Rag says that if only they'd not thrown points away against Leicester, Burnley and Sunderland, they'd be title contenders. News for you son, if you don't win games like that you don't deserve to be challenging.

QPRs game looked a good one.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:33 pm

It's about time one or two teams produced their 'A' game against Chelsea, never mind the rags.

We have been on the receiving end of several team's best ish performances & I don't think Chelsea have faced one so far. It's been far too easy for them.

this season could become really exciting if a few teams get stuck into Chelsea. Lots of non usual suspects hovering around the top.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:54 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:It's about time one or two teams produced their 'A' game against Chelsea, never mind the rags.

We have been on the receiving end of several team's best ish performances & I don't think Chelsea have faced one so far. It's been far too easy for them.

this season could become really exciting if a few teams get stuck into Chelsea. Lots of non usual suspects hovering around the top.

They've already been told the script and this weekend is one of those where they look forward to having a better chance in their next game. And who can blame them.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:58 pm

Doesn't look like the BlackCats will get any calls in this game. Even though they're soft, they'd be given against us 9 times out of 10.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:15 pm

A player got sent off last week for less than what Costa has just done.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:16 pm

Costa lucky there. He kicked out and the referee let it go.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby blues2win » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:43 pm

What the fuck does that dirty cunt Costa have to do to get sent off? Whacks a defender in the face with his right arm and gets a yellow. How can that be a yellow?
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby roblues » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:48 pm

blues2win wrote:What the fuck does that dirty cunt Costa have to do to get sent off? Whacks a defender in the face with his right arm and gets a yellow. How can that be a yellow?

You'd be furious if one of ours was sent off for that, the kick in the first half however should have been red. He'll be on the wrong end of a bad decision at least once before the season is out.
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby blues2win » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:54 pm

If the referee thought that whack was accidental which is wasn't then he shouldn't have given anything. A deliberate whack in the face with an arm should be a straight red.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby blues2win » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:12 pm

Real chance for Adam Johnson missed feebly. Sunderland won't be easy to beat on Wednesday. Hope they're a bit fatigued because they've given everything tonight.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby blues2win » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:20 pm

Deserved draw for Sunderland. 3 points a must tomorrow to narrow the gap.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby roblues » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:23 pm

blues2win wrote:Deserved draw for Sunderland. 3 points a must tomorrow to narrow the gap.

Hopefully that will turn a few heads and make people realise that Chelsea aren't as flawess as they're made out to be.
I was thinking, much like last season, a draw at Soton wouldn't be a disaster, but like you say this is a chance we can't let slip now to put some pressure on the chavs and let them know we're still fighting for this title. As for Sunderland, I would love it if we beat them and finally got rid of the hex they've had over us for so long.
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Postby Saul Goodman » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:25 pm

A win wouldve been better but at least Chelsea dropped points
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby blues2win » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:35 pm

Gullit making the point that Chelsea lacked width. That would suggest that Navas needs to play on Wednesday and preferably Kolarov if he's available even for 30 minutes.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby roblues » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Mourinho cracking up for the first time this year, claiming only one team wanted to win. I assume he means Sunderland?
roblues
Superman's Underpants

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum