This Weeks Other Games | 29 Nov-3 Dec 14

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This Weeks Other Games | 29 Nov-3 Dec 14

Postby Green & Blue » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Come on Stoke time to pepper them with high balls into the box.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:30 pm

ian darke - cock out, wanking over liverpool beating 10 man leicester
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby nottsblue » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:34 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:ian darke - cock out, wanking over liverpool beating 10 man leicester

Presume Owen is joining in as well?
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:36 pm

The shite lucky basterds Stoke are shit how did they beat us
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:40 pm

carolina-blue wrote:The shite lucky basterds Stoke are shit how did they beat us

By working twice as hard, defending ten times better & having 5 times more luck.

How the fuck the rags have just got away with that, I've no idea. If Stoke had set out to win that game, they would have won it. Rags crumbled as soon as they attacked, but it was too late.

How Ireland gets games in the Premier League is a complete mystery, he is fucking shite. Miles better s soon as the cunt went off.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby gmercer1 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:44 pm

carolina-blue wrote:The shite lucky basterds Stoke are shit how did they beat us

Must have got a decent bung to show up against us.
Just shows how shit the rags are when they can only beat a team who played as shit as Stoke did 2-1.
As Ted said if you see the first goal the defender didn't even attempt to jump for the ball, in fact in slow motion it looks as though he actualy moves out of the way last minute so big Wiggy cunt didn't even get a challenge of any sort.
Just before this Begovic had the ball in his 6 yard area and attempted to pass it to a defended on the edge of the area when Van Pussy was stood right in between keeper and defender yet he half hits a pass right too him. Something real dodgy going on this season and I don't like it one bit.
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:48 pm

gmercer1 wrote:

Just shows how shit the rags are when they can only beat a team who played as shit as Stoke did 2-1.
As Ted said if you see the first goal the defender didn't even attempt to jump for the ball, in fact in slow motion it looks as though he actualy moves out of the way last minute so big Wiggy cunt didn't even get a challenge of any sort.
Just before this Begovic had the ball in his 6 yard area and attempted to pass it to a defended on the edge of the area when Van Pussy was stood right in between keeper and defender yet he half hits a pass right too him. Something real dodgy going on this season and I don't like it one bit.

The 2nd goal went in unhindered from a cross field free kick as well. Two truly awful goals.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby gmercer1 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:52 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:

The 2nd goal went in unhindered from a cross field free kick as well. Two truly awful goals.

I missed the 2nd, I couldn't put myself through anymore of that shit
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Green & Blue » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Keane out the door and Villa register their first win since September, coincidence?
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:08 pm

gmercer1 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:

I missed the 2nd, I couldn't put myself through anymore of that shit

You won't enjoy seeing that or the last the last 30 secs, when they got out of jail twice with a fantastic save & then how the fuck the ball didn't go in a few secs later is hard to explain. Stoke fucked up by not taking them on earlier. Hopefully other teams have taken note.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:42 pm

How the fuck are rags only two point behind us. Granted we have a game in hand but they have been nothing short of awful this season.

If I were a Spurs, Liverpool or arse fan I would be disgusted they are above them. Embarrassing.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:31 pm

london blue 2 wrote:How the fuck are rags only two point behind us. Granted we have a game in hand but they have been nothing short of awful this season.

If I were a Spurs, Liverpool or arse fan I would be disgusted they are above them. Embarrassing.

They are an ok side competing against some other sort of OK sides like Liverpool,Everton,Arsenal etc who have had a poor season.Add to that they have been bailed out a good few times with some special moments from De Gea,plus some real luck on offsides and also they are basically only beating complete rubbish.

The offsides have really been going there way.Sam Allerdyce and Mark Hughes will both confirm that and they have had offside goals given to them before todays. So now they are considered the form team with wins against Arsenal ( who they seem to always beat but should have been 3 down at half time) Hull who have never taken a point of them in a million games ( and again didn't turn up) and Stoke who have also not taken points off them at the Swamp.

Just a good lucky spell for a very average side.

And RVP did know what he was doing when he trod on that guy. I can think of someone who might have got a retrospective red for that.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:57 am

I can think of three people with retrospective reds. All played for the same side funnily enough
nottsblue

Postby nottsblue » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:55 pm

Good number of empty seats at the arse tonight. Southampton more than holding their own and good value for the draw.

Chavs have it sewn up as well it would seem
nottsblue

Postby Sideshow Bob » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:44 pm

spurs must be the most mentally weak side in the PL. and sanchez is carrying those other cockney twunts on his back.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby sheblue » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:53 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:spurs must be the most mentally weak side in the PL. and sanchez is carrying those other cockney twunts on his back.

Spurs are soft bellied puppies who roll over and die every time they go to chelski.
The result is exactly what was expected.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby blues2win » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Keane records in his book that the rags were 0-0 at home against Tottenham. Ferguson just said three words at half time. Lads it's Spurs. Sums them up.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Sideshow Bob » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:13 pm

blues2win wrote:Keane records in his book that the rags were 0-0 at home against Tottenham. Ferguson just said three words at half time. Lads it's Spurs. Sums them up.

that is actually a great story. fair play, whiskeynose!
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby IanWright » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Chelsea are incredibly fortunate to be playing Southampton when they do. By then, the Saints bubble may well and truly have burst :(

Apart from that, I'm just working out who can actually challenge them in a game for 90 mins, aiming for a win. Manchester City and..that's about it.
"If you asked 100 people, 99 would say Adebayor was wrong. The 100th would be Mark Hughes." Arsene Wenger
IanWright
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Arsenal
My favourite player is: Paul Merson

Postby sheblue » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:39 pm

IanWright wrote:Chelsea are incredibly fortunate to be playing Southampton when they do. By then, the Saints bubble may well and truly have burst :(

Apart from that, I'm just working out who can actually challenge them in a game for 90 mins, aiming for a win. Manchester City and..that's about it.

Long way to go yet. Depending upon circumstances at the time there are a good few teams that will trouble them.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum