Adrian Chiles

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Adrian Chiles

Postby City64 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:39 pm

This halfwit joke of a presenter could possibly be after Tyler,s mantel ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Adrian Chiles

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:43 pm

Very rarely listen to any of the bollox that's being spewed around the game. Make a brew, have a ciggie, stick tele on mute and go online, anything to avoid the insufferable shit that's talked.

Btw allegedly Chiles was seen celebrating our winner at the stadium, some even claim the Ginger Ninja was off his seat.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:32 pm

They were a right pair of grumpy twats after the game. The venom was all set to spurt and then we pissed on their chips.

Twats!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dunnylad » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Watched the highlights last night as couldn't hear what was happening above my cheers and could swear Townsend shouted "Get In!" when Aguero scored the third
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Dunnylad wrote:Watched the highlights last night as couldn't hear what was happening above my cheers and could swear Townsend shouted "Get In!" when Aguero scored the third

I was watching it with a Dipper fan and even he did the same. Sometimes you just get caught up in the moment and if you really do like your football then you're going to get involved.

Townsend seems to want to support us but we've got to give him a reason to. Any other English team then it'd be a given.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby nottsblue » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:35 pm

As it goes I don't mind the ugly bleeder. It's the ginger horror sat next to him I don't like. I know he's a rag but when they are not playing he should at least be impartial and not denigrate a side the way he does. Could barely raise a smile and gave us fuck all praise after just beating the most in form team in Europe this year.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Dameerto » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:16 am

He's a dough-faced caricature of a man who's face looks like it's collapsing in on itself via a blackhole centred around his nose. I hope he catches flu for Christmas.
PS fucl him and his shitty employers.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Goaters 103 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:06 am

Why exactly is Paul Scholes commenting on Citys CL games when he clearly has an axe to grind and isn't even close to impartial?

I don't recall Mike Summerbee in the studio in the 90s for Utd games, and even then he'd be more impartial than that bitter little toad.

As for Chiles - he looks like a Toby Jug and provides the same level of analysis as one. City nicking that game at the death really did bollocks up their narrative as theyd come to crucify us.

God help them if we somehow qualify as they'll be suicidal.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Avalon » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:42 am

I don't know how the cunt still has a job.
Avalon
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City

Postby john@staustell » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:04 am

Never ever watch this cunt now. If we are on ITV I switch on at 7.45pm and switch over to SSN at half time.

Utterly insufferable.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:12 am

Goaters 103 wrote:Why exactly is Paul Scholes commenting on Citys CL games when he clearly has an axe to grind and isn't even close to impartial?

I don't recall Mike Summerbee in the studio in the 90s for Utd games, and even then he'd be more impartial than that bitter little toad.

As for Chiles - he looks like a Toby Jug and provides the same level of analysis as one. City nicking that game at the death really did bollocks up their narrative as theyd come to crucify us.

God help them if we somehow qualify as they'll be suicidal.

Because City's games are not on television for City fans to watch, they are only on, for rags, arse, scousers etc to cheer on whoever we are playing against & try to take the piss out of us. The whole programme is aimed at giving them what they want.

Lescott probably only got on because of the constant complaints from City fans & threads like this on various sites, pretty much every day. Finally they have given in, but they would much prefer someone like Rio Ferdinand. It's getting too obvious though, so they have had to tone it down a bit with JL.

Probably hoped he would have a turd in his pocket because we sold him. Notice Hughes or Platt rarely get on City games any more, because they failed to give us shit on tv when given the opportunity, Likewise Craig Bellamy.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby john@staustell » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:15 am

Must admit I did send a strongly worded e-mail myself last time - you'd think Jolene would ring me up and thank me for the work.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:01 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:
Lescott probably only got on because of the constant complaints from City fans & threads like this on various sites, pretty much every day. .

It wasn't even a fucking window of opportunity to mention the cunt again.....but you managed it.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:09 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:
Lescott probably only got on because of the constant complaints from City fans & threads like this on various sites, pretty much every day. .

It wasn't even a fucking window of opportunity to mention the cunt again.....but you managed it.

That's like a dagger to the heart Carl; nicely timed and delivered !!
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:27 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:

That's like a dagger to the heart Carl; nicely timed and delivered !!

On the contrary.

This just gives him more publicity.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:27 pm

Lescott, that is.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:47 pm

"Because City's games are not on television for City fans to watch, they are only on, for rags, arse, scousers etc to cheer on whoever we are playing against & try to take the piss out of us. The whole programme is aimed at giving them what they want".

That's why i tend to watch our games via Ukraine (even if on ITV) so i don't have to get wound up by the bile they spout. Much better just watching the game without constant rag references.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:38 am

Fear not my blue brethren. I think that they will have R*y K**ne back to partner scholes for the Roma game. Oh they joys.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby zuricity » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:04 am

I know it is a little bit off track discussing 'Toby Jug' man ( i liked that analogy !). Has it crossed anyone's minds that perhaps no
self respecting ex City player, coach, manager , Hero or whatever, really wants to be seen dead with any of those types ? Croanies that frequent the freeloading , sycophant bar at Sky-itv-beeb-media-trough-for-pigs club ?

I just can't imagine Colin Bell wanting to sit in the same room as those people.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:23 am

zuricity wrote:I know it is a little bit off track discussing 'Toby Jug' man ( i liked that analogy !). Has it crossed anyone's minds that perhaps no
self respecting ex City player, coach, manager , Hero or whatever, really wants to be seen dead with any of those types ? Croanies that frequent the freeloading , sycophant bar at Sky-itv-beeb-media-trough-for-pigs club ?

I just can't imagine Colin Bell wanting to sit in the same room as those people.

That's a fair and valid point IMO
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum