Man Of The Match v Bayern Munchen

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Fuck You You Munich Twats!!!

Hart
1%
Sagna
No votes
Kompany
2%
Mangala
6%
Clichy
5%
Navas
3%
Fernando
1%
Lampard
15%
Milner
2%
Nasri
2%
Sergio
58%
Jovetic
6%
Zabaleta
No votes
Demichelis
No votes
Pellegrini
1%

Total votes : 120

Re: Man Of The Match v Bayern Munchen

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Kompany was shocking last night & vs Swansea. Hopeless. I wouldn't give him 4 for either game.

Benefitting from fan love & respect from his previous performances.

Hopefully he has got it out of his system now & can become the inspirational player he often is.

If he can, we may just win the league.

What did Kompany do so wrong last night Ted?

start this video from 3.15,

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2014/11/2 ... als-video/

you will see Kompany look over his shoulder and see that Sagna has Lewandowski covered, the defence in the exact shape you would want it. The goal was a lucky loop off his shoulder benjani style. I think you're being very harsh on Kompany last night saying he was hopeless? Thats just bollox.

If Lewa is goal side of Sagna when Kompany looks then how has Sagna got him covered?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Kompany was shocking last night & vs Swansea. Hopeless. I wouldn't give him 4 for either game.

Hopefully he has got it out of his system now & can become the inspirational player he often is.

you will see Kompany look over his shoulder and see that Sagna has Lewandowski covered, the defence in the exact shape you would want it. The goal was a lucky loop off his shoulder benjani style. I think you're being very harsh on Kompany last night saying he was hopeless? Thats just bollox.

If Lewa is goal side of Sagna when Kompany looks then how has Sagna got him covered?

he isnt goal side of him when Vinny looks over, he makes the break for it as soon as vinny looks back
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

he isnt goal side of him when Vinny looks over, he makes the break for it as soon as vinny looks back
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby City64 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Very easy one , Aguero at his world class best !
Lampard again showing his class in spells , Mangala excellent in periods but all over the place in others . Sagna and Clichy decent games and Vinny lead the team brilliantly . Only downer was Navas crossing and final ball absolutely done my head in !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:08 pm

When you score three against Munchen you're clearly the star man. Besides him , I liked Clichy, Mangler and I thought Navas made himself available well time and again. Jovetic made a difference and should have been on far earlier.
On the negative side. Lampard, Milner and Fernando were all poor on the ball. I reserve most of my ire for Nasri who turned in a typically gutless performance and much as I love Joe, that was a school boyish error strewn effort. . . . Again.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:42 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

if you class goal side being closer to his own goal? You have just posted that Jpeg that shows Sagna closer to our goal than Lewandowski!!
Wonderwall

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Ok front post side then. If we're going to be technical about it then goal side would mean he's offside. Point being Vinnie should have noticed that Lewa was getting to a cross before Sagna and adjusted his position. Look at that still mate, he's marking fresh air.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Ok front post side then. If we're going to be technical about it then goal side would mean he's offside. Point being Vinnie should have noticed that Lewa was getting to a cross before Sagna and adjusted his position. Look at that still mate, he's marking fresh air.

Its not Vinnies Job, he was Sagnas man at that moment.
I cannot believe you think Vinnie is at fault. Have you ever played or coached the game? If so then you are definitely on a wind up, if not I can maybe understand. Vinnie is not there to do everyone elses job, he was exactly where he should have been at that moment during that move.
Wonderwall

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Ok front post side then. If we're going to be technical about it then goal side would mean he's offside. Point being Vinnie should have noticed that Lewa was getting to a cross before Sagna and adjusted his position. Look at that still mate, he's marking fresh air.

I cannot believe you think Vinnie is at fault. Have you ever played or coached the game? If so then you are definitely on a wind up, if not I can maybe understand. Vinnie is not there to do everyone elses job, he was exactly where he should have been at that moment during that move.

Haven't coached but I've played and as a centre back too. As a centre back he should be in a position to head clear any cross and not leave a full back to deal with their target man who is lethal in the air. I think he wandered to far to the left when Mangala got drawn out, when he checked he should've anticipated that he needed to take a step back to close the space between himself and his fullback. We'll have to agree to disagree mate.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

Haven't coached but I've played and as a centre back too. As a centre back he should be in a position to head clear any cross and not leave a full back to deal with their target man who is lethal in the air. I think he wandered to far to the left when Mangala got drawn out, when he checked he should've anticipated that he needed to take a step back to close the space between himself and his fullback. We'll have to agree to disagree mate.

OK I agree with that :-)
Wonderwall

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:46 pm

I agree with the points given to the ref by WW. I thought he was excellent and he ignored much of the falling over they did. Pity he was nt in Munich or Moscow. I also thought Vinnie was pretty good last night.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Duckman » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

Whatever two of you decide to do, fact is Sagna was covering Lewandowski like 5 seconds before the cross.
private dick/family man
Duckman
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva, Kompany, Yaya

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum