***city vs bryan munchin official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city vs bryan munchin official match thread***

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:46 pm

NAMCO wrote:
Sparklehorse wrote:Last years game was not a dead rubber 1 more goal and we'd have topped the group and probably got further in the tournament. All eight group winners went through to the quarters !!

Eh!! Bayern were already through, furthermore they were 2-0 up early doors & took there foot off the gas. If they hadn't already been through i dread to think what they'd have done to us that night, could have easily been double figures. They annihilated Roma on there own turf, the same Roma who schooled us at our own place. We shouldn't delude ourselves that yesterdays result was anything more than a freak.

Ha ha ha, do you really believe that Bayern weren't arsed?

They are a professional club who want to win every game and to take our scalp is another notch on the bedpost. Whether you see it like that or not, the fact that we came back to beat a team like Bayern says a lot about what we're about.

I think expectation levels are now reaching a peak where we're automatically supposed to win every game and if we're not winning after 20 minutes, by a decent margin, then people start getting anxious or bored. Or, possibly, people just like to whinge.

I'm not saying you are in that boat but to be honest, I reckon you need to don your life jacket. A loss and you'll be throwing yourself overboard.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dameerto » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:49 pm

NAMCO wrote:
Sparklehorse wrote:Last years game was not a dead rubber 1 more goal and we'd have topped the group and probably got further in the tournament. All eight group winners went through to the quarters !!

Eh!! Bayern were already through, furthermore they were 2-0 up early doors & took there foot off the gas. If they hadn't already been through i dread to think what they'd have done to us that night, could have easily been double figures. They annihilated Roma on there own turf, the same Roma who schooled us at our own place. We shouldn't delude ourselves that yesterdays result was anything more thana freak.

You certainly seem to have a lot of free time on Champion's League nights for some reason, don't you?
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:50 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
City64 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:The thing is, we should have won that game comfortably last night.

But the absolute truth is, that had Liverpool or Utd played the exact same game, there wouldn't be anything but fawning praise in the media. It would all be about 'glory' 'special night' etc etc.

A lot of people resent us winning that game.

Very true Ted .

That was pure box office at the Etihad last night , absolute no question ! The agenda continues , these cunts will never let up but fuck em . Lastly there is an absolute cunt of a so called sports writer in the Mirror called Dave Kidd , he has been relentlessly on our case for some time . His article today is absolutely venomous but makes him look a complete prick !

There's a whole page on the daily fail dedicated to this headline

"Why Manchester City really are BOTTOM of Champions League Group E even though UEFA have them third based on alphabetical order (and no, we're not making that up!)"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... table.html

Bunch of rag licking dickheads.

It's quite amazing how most of the main media outlets are going with a negative slant rather than what most would expect, with us being an English club and all, that it's be hailed as a great comeback against one of the worlds greatest club teams.

There may not be a combined agenda but the very fact this is happening says that the agenda is very much there.

Do these journo's still go out to the pub together?

I doubt they even leave the pub to go to the matches.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby zuricity » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:53 pm

NAMCO wrote:

Eh!! Bayern were already through, furthermore they were 2-0 up early doors & took there foot off the gas. If they hadn't already been through i dread to think what they'd have done to us that night, could have easily been double figures. They annihilated Roma on there own turf, the same Roma who schooled us at our own place. We shouldn't delude ourselves that yesterdays result was anything more than a freak.

Ah yes , those famous East German performance enhancing drugs keep surfacing.

Robben isn't bald because of genetics..... and he is really 45 .

Stop trying to wind people up with such nonsense. In the CL at the moment it's 3-3 with Bayern.

It won't be long until we start to dominate in Europe too.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:55 pm

NAMCO wrote:

They needed to win in order to top the group & avoid people like Barca, you dick.

And we have played Bayern 6 fucking times, including away this season, & never have they got away from us like you suggest, even when they were dicking us at home last season they needed a blunder from Joe Hart & ended up hanging on when Negredo came on. If you remember, we have also twice been denied clear penalties at their ground, at crucial periods in the game, & this season they only won in the last minute with a freak goal from Boateng.

We have rarely played at our best in the Champions League, but whenever we do, even for 5 minutes, we cause those fuckers big problems.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby phips » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:59 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
phips wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Mangala was immense last night, winning everything that came near him aerially, bringing the ball out of defence and setting up attacks well with some excellent passing and one outstanding goal saving block. There are still issues to iron out but a liability? Give it a fucking rest.

except for when he got caught ball watching (with Clichy) and almost conceded the opening goal to Rode and when he conceded a stupid ass free kick that Alonso scored, even if Joe was awful on his set up and positioning

Like I said there are some issues to iron out. For the free kick, yes he got sucked in but it was a wonderful piece of skill from Lewandowski, I've seen on many occasions top centre backs getting suckered into the same.

You going to give him any credit for the good things he did or are you going to continue to be negative towards our players constantly?

i actually thought he was much better from about 55min on when he just started running around all over and challenging everything.it kinda made me wonder how he'd do as a defensive mid, but not really.

and if i perceive a player to have played/performed poorly then im gonna have my opinion, regardless of which club that player plays for
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:06 pm

Last game: City 3, Bayern 2, what more is there?

Head-to-Head: City 3, Bayern 3, is that not equal?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:09 pm

The SKY brainwashed rag lickers are out in force today.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby NAMCO » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
They needed to win in order to top the group & avoid people like Barca, you dick.

We have rarely played at our best in the Champions League, but whenever we do, even for 5 minutes, we cause those fuckers big problems.

You fool, do you really think Bayern are worried about who they face in the CL. They are 1 of the teams everyone is trying to avoid. If we go through many of the big teams will be hoping they draw us in the last 16, especially after last nights performance. We were playing against 10 men for 70 mins yet still fell behind when at one time we were leading. They also dominated possession & when we did get the ball back we failed to create any real opportunities. We were actually gifted all 3 goals.

When have we caused any of the big teams problems in a game that really mattered?
NAMCO
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: JAMES MILNER

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:38 pm

NAMCO wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

You fool, do you really think Bayern are worried about who they face in the CL. They are 1 of the teams everyone is trying to avoid. If we go through many of the big teams will be hoping they draw us in the last 16, especially after last nights performance. We were playing against 10 men for 70 mins yet still fell behind when at one time we were leading. They also dominated possession & when we did get the ball back we failed to create any real opportunities. We were actually gifted all 3 goals.

When have we caused any of the big teams problems in a game that really mattered?

Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby nottsblue » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:40 pm

NAMCO wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

We were actually gifted all 3 goals?

Honestly? Did you even watch the game? Do you not realise the second was one of the goals of the night across all eight games for pace, awareness, positioning, accuracy, agility to name some of the attributes that went into it.

Support your club
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:42 pm

NAMCO wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

we've played 3 games against so called big teams this season
bayern away - lost to a lady minute winner
chelsea at home - outplayed them until zabba got sent off
bayern last night - won 3-2
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:55 pm

NAMCO wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Of course Bayern wanted to win the group you fucking tit. It's all everyone talks about when the draw is made. Who the fuck wants to go to Real Madrid for the first knockout game ?

We weren't actually gifted all 3 goals eithef, we played a ball over the top which opened up their defence for the first one and the defender fouled Aguero to stop him from scoring.

There was no fluke or gift about it, we opened them up & they got a man sent off trying to stop it. Then they made a mistake for the 2nd but still Aguero had to outstrip their defence & beat the world's best keeper. Then he did it again by mugging Boateng from Jovetic's flick on.

Bayern's goals came from a mistake by Joe Hart & a fluke header which hit the bloke on the shoulder.
We were nowhere near our best but we still won, & the reason they had ten men was a ball ocer the top & goal from Sergio Aguero, not some fucking fluke.

It's one thing saying City haven't played well in that competition but not giving credit for coming back v Bayern Munich is just a cunt's trick. Or indeed a rag's trick.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby freshie » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:26 am

NAMCO wrote:

We shouldn't delude ourselves that you are anything more than a rag cunt. Now fuck off back to rag cafe. Cunt
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:29 am

This rag is unreal.
How many different usernames has he had and he just wants more CITY?

Remember United used to be good?

Poor cunt. He's FUMING.
Original Dub

Postby City64 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:14 am

Original Dub wrote:This rag is unreal.

Poor cunt. He's FUMING.

+ 1
Haha
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:45 am

City64 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:This rag is unreal.

Poor cunt. He's FUMING.

+ 1
Haha

We haven't had many Scum lurkers on this forum for a little while.

This one seems to be wanting to make up for lost time.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Sparklehorse » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:34 pm

NAMCO wrote:

Uh.......?? THEY WERE NOT ALREADY THROUGH AS GROUP WINNERS !!!! WE STARTED TO PLAY WHEN WE WERE TWO NIL DOWN AND PLAYED THEM OFF THE PARK TO WIN THE GAME 3-2 AND ONE MORE GOAL (AND WE NEARLY DID GET THAT GOAL) WE WOULD HAVE BEEN AHEAD OF THEM IN THE TABLE. PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THAT IS A DEAD RUBBER !!!! Or am I corresponding with a wind up merchant, because I'm wound up ??? FFS
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:00 pm

The fuckwits, Rag arses and media scum can say what they want about us but for me, the lads did us proud last night. Putting 3 past that Bayern side was no mean feat and considering they'd only conceded one goal in their other 4 CL games, putting 3 past them was fucking awesome.

Fuck the cunts, celebrate the Blue. That's what I say.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:32 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:The fuckwits, Rag arses and media scum can say what they want about us but for me, the lads did us proud last night. Putting 3 past that Bayern side was no mean feat and considering they'd only conceded one goal in their other 4 CL games, putting 3 past them was fucking awesome.

Fuck the cunts, celebrate the Blue. That's what I say.

So say all of us
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum