***city vs bryan munchin official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city vs bryan munchin official match thread***

Postby City64 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Notice the rag loving Mirror has gone all negative on us today . Who were there team playing last night ? ;-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:02 pm

The thing is, we should have won that game comfortably last night.

But the absolute truth is, that had Liverpool or Utd played the exact same game, there wouldn't be anything but fawning praise in the media. It would all be about 'glory' 'special night' etc etc.

A lot of people resent us winning that game.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:06 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:The thing is, we should have won that game comfortably last night.

But the absolute truth is, that had Liverpool or Utd played the exact same game, there wouldn't be anything but fawning praise in the media. It would all be about 'glory' 'special night' etc etc.

Tru dat homie.

The US coverage has focused on how amazing Bayern were with 10 men...and oh yeah City won.

Ridiculous.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:14 pm

That most certainly was not a dead rubber last night. Absolute nonsense.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:The thing is, we should have won that game comfortably last night.

Undoubtedly true. Even when Scouae managed to overcome some unknown East European minnows after nearly making a town halls of it, it was reported as an 'Anfield Euro glory night' with the dippers back at the elite level where they belong. We ruined the press angle last night which was pre decided.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:36 pm

They are worried in case City come to terms with that competition.

They know what a case of absolutely terrible news it would be for all their favourites, as our resources & the exposure of the modern game, would allow us to go to a level only the rags have so far come close to. They have hardly anything left to fight back with.

Turnarounds like last night are exactly the kind of thing which changed the fortunes of the rags, Liverpool etc in the past. Seeing us do it, is bad news for a lot of people.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:45 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:They are worried in case City come to terms with that competition.

They know what a case of absolutely terrible news it would be for all their favourites, as our resources & the exposure of the modern game, would allow us to go to a level only the rags have so far come close to. They have hardly anything left to fight back with.

Turnarounds like last night are exactly the kind of thing which changed the fortunes of the rags, Liverpool etc in the past. Seeing us do it, is bad news for a lot of people.

I watched the game again to see what the issue was with Chiles! OMFG He couldn't be any more anti city if he tried!
Well done Joleon and Dixon and fuckoff scholes
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:48 pm

however, I quite liked the Andy Townsend "GET IN" moment, not quite as good as the Gerrard "you beauty" from Andy Gray, but still, it would have had utd and scouse fans spitting venom at the TV!!
Wonderwall

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:They are worried in case City come to terms with that competition.

I watched the game again to see what the issue was with Chiles! OMFG He couldn't be any more anti city if he tried!

The last thing Chiles mentioned pre kickoff was empty seats, then how it was 'silent' at half time. How the fuck can it be silent, with 3k Bayern fans singing their bollocks off as they've just scored.

What he meant was "that's shut you fuckers up".

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:11 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

The last thing Chiles mentioned pre kickoff was empty seats, then how it was 'silent' at half time. How the fuck can it be silent, with 3k Bayern fans singing their bollocks off as they've just scored.

What he meant was "that's shut you fuckers up".

I noticed that Joleon told him there were a few minutes to kick off yet, which translated to shut up you pug faced prick.
He treated the club with contempt, he sat there like he despised everything about the team, fans and the whole club, I hope someone views it and tells him to fuckoff next time he wants to earn his living at our home.
Wonderwall

Postby City64 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Very true Ted .

That was pure box office at the Etihad last night , absolute no question ! The agenda continues , these cunts will never let up but fuck em . Lastly there is an absolute cunt of a so called sports writer in the Mirror called Dave Kidd , he has been relentlessly on our case for some time . His article today is absolutely venomous but makes him look a complete prick !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Sparklehorse » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:30 pm

NAMCO wrote:
zuricity wrote:so in the last three pairings in the CL with Bayern. They have beaten us three times and we have beaten them three times.

I can live with those statistics .

The 3 times we have beat them were dead rubbers so we can't really take any positives from the results. I'm not getting caught up in the CL until we beat 1 of the big teams when both teams need a result.

It's scandalous with the amount that the owners have put in that we are such a 1 man team. We are missing Silva atm but he's never been a prolific scorer anyway. I know Sergio has said he'll stay with us until we win the CL. We are still light years behind Barca, Real, Bayern, Chelsea & PSG though, even Arsenal regularly qualify from their group. If Real come calling in the summer i'm sure he'll give the move some thought.

I have to LOL at the love for Mangala on here. He's been a liability since he joined. He nearly cost us a goal in the 1st minute last night & he also gave away a needless free kick which led to the equaliser. I was initially ecstatic that we beat the Rags to him. I'm now thinking they knew something we didn't.

Last years game was not a dead rubber 1 more goal and we'd have topped the group and probably got further in the tournament. All eight group winners went through to the quarters !!
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Saul Goodman » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:22 pm

Wasnt excited about Navas starting last night but i have to admit that, despite alot of his crosses, he did well all over the pitch
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby patrickblue » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:37 pm

City64 wrote:

Very true Ted .

That was pure box office at the Etihad last night , absolute no question ! The agenda continues , these cunts will never let up but fuck em . Lastly there is an absolute cunt of a so called sports writer in the Mirror called Dave Kidd , he has been relentlessly on our case for some time . His article today is absolutely venomous but makes him look a complete prick !

There's a whole page on the daily fail dedicated to this headline

"Why Manchester City really are BOTTOM of Champions League Group E even though UEFA have them third based on alphabetical order (and no, we're not making that up!)"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... table.html

Bunch of rag licking dickheads.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Green & Blue » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:23 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:Wasnt excited about Navas starting last night but i have to admit that, despite alot of his crosses, he did well all over the pitch

I thought Navas caused Bayern serious problems last night, he worked tirelessly all night and they were really struggling to contain him.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Herb » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:38 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
phips wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Mangala was immense last night, winning everything that came near him aerially, bringing the ball out of defence and setting up attacks well with some excellent passing and one outstanding goal saving block. There are still issues to iron out but a liability? Give it a fucking rest.

except for when he got caught ball watching (with Clichy) and almost conceded the opening goal to Rode and when he conceded a stupid ass free kick that Alonso scored, even if Joe was awful on his set up and positioning

Like I said there are some issues to iron out. For the free kick, yes he got sucked in but it was a wonderful piece of skill from Lewandowski, I've seen on many occasions top centre backs getting suckered into the same.

You going to give him any credit for the good things he did or are you going to continue to be negative towards our players constantly?

I don't agree with kicking our players and I was proud of the efforts made to recover the game after Howler-Hart gifted them 2 goals for nothing. . . As you'll note I did have a little poke at Joe Hart there but only because he's not good enough for us and is mid-table in performance terms at best (don't get mad ForeverUpJoesArse just check his save v shots on target stats and you'll agree).
If we had De Gea and the rags had Hart, we'd be top with a 9 point lead and they'd be in 12th place - that's the difference between a 'good' keeper and a 'top class' keeper - 12 places - think about it.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City super City
My favourite player is: NOT Howler Hart!

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Yaya and Fern1 were suspended last night. Are they both available for the next match? Fern1 was two yellows against CSKA but Yaya was a straight red. I have looked at the UEFA rules and I think they may both be free to play but it's not clear.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:59 pm

patrickblue wrote:
City64 wrote:

Very true Ted .

"Why Manchester City really are BOTTOM of Champions League Group E even though UEFA have them third based on alphabetical order (and no, we're not making that up!)"

It's quite amazing how most of the main media outlets are going with a negative slant rather than what most would expect, with us being an English club and all, that it's be hailed as a great comeback against one of the worlds greatest club teams.

There may not be a combined agenda but the very fact this is happening says that the agenda is very much there.

Do these journo's still go out to the pub together?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:02 pm

patrickblue wrote:
City64 wrote:

Very true Ted .

Unbelievable innit .
The twat in the Mirror went with " despite spending hundreds of millions city are a one man team " fucking headline ! Err rags have spent hundreds of millions and are a spent force who finished 7th in the English Premier League , not in the CL and got beat by MK Dons you fucking moron ( Dave Kidd ) .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby NAMCO » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:Last years game was not a dead rubber 1 more goal and we'd have topped the group and probably got further in the tournament. All eight group winners went through to the quarters !!

Eh!! Bayern were already through, furthermore they were 2-0 up early doors & took there foot off the gas. If they hadn't already been through i dread to think what they'd have done to us that night, could have easily been double figures. They annihilated Roma on there own turf, the same Roma who schooled us at our own place. We shouldn't delude ourselves that yesterdays result was anything more than a freak.
NAMCO
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: JAMES MILNER

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum