Brendan Rodgers

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Brendan Rodgers

Postby Im_Spartacus » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:52 am

BeIN Sports showed a clip of the post match press conference (I never knew such things existed), and Rodgers was shown being asked about problems / disharmony in the camp. He gave one of his incredibly long winded tosspot answers explaining what trouble in the camp actually meant, and failed to answer the question.

The panel of Gray, Keyes and Salgado all agreed that if there were no problems, any normal person would have just said 'there are no problems' and moved on to the next question, and that his elaborate answer was utter bullshit.

Seems his problems are piling up quickly, couldn't happen to a bigger cunt
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:31 am

Im_Spartacus wrote:BeIN Sports showed a clip of the post match press conference (I never knew such things existed), and Rodgers was shown being asked about problems / disharmony in the camp. He gave one of his incredibly long winded tosspot answers explaining what trouble in the camp actually meant, and failed to answer the question.

The panel of Gray, Keyes and Salgado all agreed that if there were no problems, any normal person would have just said 'there are no problems' and moved on to the next question, and that his elaborate answer was utter bullshit.

papers here are going with the fractured dressing room headlines... some choice quotes from brenda

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rking.html
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby john@staustell » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:59 am

Sacked in the mornin'
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby sheblue » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:22 am

john@staustell wrote:Sacked in the mornin'

Not long before he will be back as maureens ball boy.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:47 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:BeIN Sports showed a clip of the post match press conference (I never knew such things existed), and Rodgers was shown being asked about problems / disharmony in the camp. He gave one of his incredibly long winded tosspot answers explaining what trouble in the camp actually meant, and failed to answer the question.

papers here are going with the fractured dressing room headlines... some choice quotes from brenda

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rking.html

How could there possibly be a fractured dressing room at Liverpool ? They were so together last season.

I mean it's not as if they've signed Mario Balotelli or anything.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:48 am

Come on Bournemouth.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Fullartj » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:51 pm

I f8cking hate the way he says that they players gave their all and that he can’t blame them even when they lose to mediocre teams like the scum. If I was in his position I would be deflecting all the blame on to them and saying that if they want to play for a team like Liverpool then they need to up their games. The way he is going I would be shocked if he’s still managing them by the end of the season.
Fullartj
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Fullartj wrote:I f8cking hate the way he says that they players gave their all and that he can’t blame them even when they lose to mediocre teams like the scum. If I was in his position I would be deflecting all the blame on to them and saying that if they want to play for a team like Liverpool then they need to up their games. The way he is going I would be shocked if he’s still managing them by the end of the season.

He is a dead man walking, needs more money , more players, the owners must be shitting a brick, his vision will be dumped along with most of the 100 mill of bang average players by the next manager. P elders did the double and Brenda got manager of the year, how stupid is that award now.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby MilnersJaw » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Using slim fast, banging trannies and palming his wife off for a younger model has finally caught up with him.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Duckman » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:34 am

It might be time to use the 180 page dossier.
private dick/family man
Duckman
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Silva, Kompany, Yaya

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:51 am

MilnersJaw wrote:Using slim fast, banging trannies and palming his wife off for a younger model has finally caught up with him.

Absolutely.

Hopefully, at some point, the media knives will be unsheathed and I'm looking forward to seeing him cut to shreds by these former sycophantic admirers. At that stage, all the self-promoted arrogance could slip away and he'll just become a grovelling caricature of himself.

The aforementioned "younger model" might find him a less appealing personage at that stage as well and kick him into touch.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:55 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
MilnersJaw wrote:Using slim fast, banging trannies and palming his wife off for a younger model has finally caught up with him.

Absolutely.

Hopefully, at some point, the media knives will be unsheathed and I'm looking forward to seeing him cut to shreds by these former sycophantic admirers. At that stage, all the self-promoted arrogance could slip away and he'll just become a grovelling caricature of himself.

The aforementioned "younger model" might find him a less appealing personage at that stage as well and kick him into touch.

picked up a copy of the standard on the train home last night and someone called des kelly was making excuses for him and bigging him up...as ive said before the press have their favourites and go totally over the top with the fawning and it just makes them look twats in the long run. its all so knee jerk nowadays
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Absolutely.

picked up a copy of the standard on the train home last night and someone called des kelly was making excuses for him and bigging him up...as ive said before the press have their favourites and go totally over the top with the fawning and it just makes them look twats in the long run. its all so knee jerk nowadays

He is out of the Champions League, 4th is a mile away and the media mates start the support him bollocks, he is proof that B.S and the media luvvies will try and spin any shite but cold hard facts. He is a gonna if they lose to Bournmouth, Loveren is now worth £2 not 20 mill he is like the new Tinker man. "We keep it in the dressing room at my Club" BTW the keeper is no longer my Number 1, More players offside than on.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:22 pm

We need Rodgers to stay & keep them average to shit. Therefore it's better if they get to the final of that competition, & also better that Chelsea have an extra potentially tough game.

We have to go to Anfield 4 days after we play Barca, but not if they are in the Final, they will be playing that instead, & we get a day off.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Goaters 103 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Slim wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I thought maureen failed to win it when he did the double also or am I making that up?

Maureen has never won the LMA award, he won the Premier League Manager of the Season award both years he won the title.

And this was the guy who came in after Ranieri spent £120M to move Chelsea from 3rd to 2nd, spent another £100M to win the league and no-one talked about FFP, offered Ballack and Shevchenko £150k/week while we desperately broke our maximum wage structure of £30k/week to keep Anelka by paying him £40k/week, then broke it a year later to sign Robbie Fowler, a move that just about sent us broke and forced out our chairman David Bernstein...no mention of FFP then either.

Funny how when there were 4 seats at the trough, adding a fourth swine to the feeding frenzy that is the Champion's League wasn't a problem, but you add a 5th little piggy and the 1 in 4 chance that the filth, the scouse filth or the southern filth might miss out and all of a sudden FFP, with every reason under the sun for it's implementation but the actual truth.

Why the fuck don't they just come out and say it? Why don't they admit to moving the goalposts in order to keep their trotters in the swill of financial unfair money that has poured into the club for close to 20 years now? Why don't they admit they are the powerbrokers behind all the moves that hapless inept clueless wanderer Platini seems to be the point man on? Would it change anything? Would droves of their fans abandon the club because they found out they were this powerful? Their flock of mindless sheep fans went their for that exact reason in the first place, if anything they would gain more sycophantic saps who attach their personal success to the successes of the club they support.

This. A fantastic & succinct assessment of what FFP is about, how it came about and why it came about.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Goaters 103 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:34 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Image

Looks like the love child of Paul Calf and Jim Tolmie. A disturbing image in every sense.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:13 pm

I wonder if Brendan Rodgers was one of the names in the envelope?
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:12 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:

Looks like the love child of Paul Calf and Jim Tolmie. A disturbing image in every sense.

The tash is back tbf.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:16 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:

The tash is back tbf.

It was only a matter of time.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:14 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:

The tash is back tbf.

It was only a matter of time.

He looks like a refugee from the Pet Shop Boys.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum