Brendan Rodgers

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Brendan Rodgers

Postby City64 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:19 pm

Sacked in the morning ?

Luvin it !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Brendan Rodgers

Postby Original Dub » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:28 pm

I was having great fun with it but I'm a little bit worried at this stage to be honest.

We need them to finish 5th or 6th, keep him. Then give him more money and then fire him.

That way both liverpool and brendan "shankly" rogers will be left spend the rest of their seperate lives in mid table mediocrity.

Happy days.
Original Dub

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:37 pm

I'm sure I remember him explaining last season, to all the sycophants in the press, hanging on his every word, how he watches the various teams & works out how to adjust his Liverpool team to exploit it. Seemed he was very happy to take credit for Liverpool beating teams such as Norwich.

So will he perhaps give us details of how he engineered this latest tactical masterpiece ?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Poor old Brentan, he looked absolutely clueless on the touchline today. I guess that's what happens when a one-man team sells its one man.
Last edited by Peter Doherty (AGAIG) on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby nottsblue » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:49 pm

A fraud who struck it lucky with Suarez. Simple as. He will not be there next season. His level will be a Villa or a Hull or a Sunderland. Shame, as the longer he stays the more lasting damage he will do. Look at Gollom. Was taking the rags down the crapper and the board realised this and got rid, even if it made them look like idiots for appointing him in the first place.
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:05 pm

Rodgers seems to believe he is a God like being in the world of football. What an arrogant, deluded cretin he is. It's just a pity Souness is not in the studio to comment on the performance. He sees himself as an expert on how to approach a game at Palace.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Michigan Blue » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:06 pm

He's probably still telling the press that he's sure we'll bottle it in the 2013-14 title race.
"Certainly our programme is a full one, but as a player and as a manager I've always felt that there is only one way to go into a season...and that's to try to win every game.... While we are in four major competitions we shall try to win four major competitions." - Joe Mercer
Michigan Blue
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby carolina-blue » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:17 pm

Read somewhere fat waiter wants to come back and live on the Wirrel with his mrs . Hope so we all lnow how good scouse are at re-hiring old managers Bye Bye Brenda..Brenda Bye Bye .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:46 pm

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27162437

"Everyone talks about pressure but that is Manchester City or Chelsea - when you spend that sort of money and expect to win the league," said Rodgers.

"I don't think there is pressure on ourselves, only what we have from within. Look at Tottenham ... [when] you spend over £100m you'd expect to be challenging for the league."
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:28 pm

I Just Blue Myself wrote:http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27162437

"Everyone talks about pressure but that is Manchester City or Chelsea - when you spend that sort of money and expect to win the league," said Rodgers.

"I don't think there is pressure on ourselves, only what we have from within. Look at Tottenham ... [when] you spend over £100m you'd expect to be challenging for the league."

If only the media would circulate this. Good work.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby City64 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:14 pm

How on earth this gobshite got manager of the year for winning fuck all defies belief . Plenty in the media rate this cunt ........... just shows us all the journo,s and pundits that do are full of shit !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby getdressedmctavish » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:22 am

His skin problem is flaring up again. Soon his new woman will ditch him, he'll have to go back to his Misses and managing in the championship. Shame
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:41 am

getdressedmctavish wrote:His skin problem is flaring up again. Soon his new woman will ditch him, he'll have to go back to his Misses and managing in the championship. Shame

And be forced to hand back his teeth.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby bigblue » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:30 am

LOL
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only

Postby Michigan Blue » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:20 am

carolina-blue wrote:Read somewhere fat waiter wants to come back and live on the Wirrel with his mrs . Hope so we all lnow how good scouse are at re-hiring old managers Bye Bye Brenda..Brenda Bye Bye .

I rate Benitez. He wins trophies.

It suits us all for the media to continue propping up the lie that the Chilled-Out Entertainer will bring the good times back to Klanfield.
"Certainly our programme is a full one, but as a player and as a manager I've always felt that there is only one way to go into a season...and that's to try to win every game.... While we are in four major competitions we shall try to win four major competitions." - Joe Mercer
Michigan Blue
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby john@staustell » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:15 am

Ted Hughes wrote:I'm sure I remember him explaining last season, to all the sycophants in the press, hanging on his every word, how he watches the various teams & works out how to adjust his Liverpool team to exploit it. Seemed he was very happy to take credit for Liverpool beating teams such as Norwich.

So will he perhaps give us details of how he engineered this latest tactical masterpiece ?

Yes the press love 'Brendan' dont they?

He lost them the league - his smug arrogance assumed the title was won when they beat City, and that transmitted to the players. 2 victory parades, daft statements like 'City wont win their last 5 games' and the debacle at Crystal Palace - all down to him I'm afraid. Aided by Gerard's falling on his arse and talking shite.

Ha bloody ha.

And Gerard is now a shadow of a player. For Christ's sake get the cunt on the bench and stop picking him for his past glories.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:51 am

He is the biggest joker in the league and the numero uno grade A pleb so rightfully i'm reveling in his misfortune so far this season. In all my albeit shortish 20 odd year footballing history no manager has spouted more shit than Brendan in such a short space of time.

Dick,next stop a championship job.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:59 am

lets all have a disco wrote:He is the biggest joker in the league and the numero uno grade A pleb so rightfully i'm reveling in his misfortune so far this season. In all my albeit shortish 20 odd year footballing history no manager has spouted more shit than Brendan in such a short space of time.

Dick,next stop a championship job.

But that wouldn't fit in with the career path he's set out for himself.

He recently went on record as saying he would like, at some point, to manage in the Spanish League, so he's obviously waiting for either the Real Madrid or Barcelona posts to become available.

He's much too good for the Premier League.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:10 am

john@staustell wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:I'm sure I remember him explaining last season, to all the sycophants in the press, hanging on his every word, how he watches the various teams & works out how to adjust his Liverpool team to exploit it. Seemed he was very happy to take credit for Liverpool beating teams such as Norwich.

Yes the press love 'Brendan' dont they?

He lost them the league - his smug arrogance assumed the title was won when they beat City, and that transmitted to the players. 2 victory parades, daft statements like 'City wont win their last 5 games' and the debacle at Crystal Palace - all down to him I'm afraid. Aided by Gerard's falling on his arse and talking shite.

Ha bloody ha.

And Gerard is now a shadow of a player. For Christ's sake get the cunt on the bench and stop picking him for his past glories.

I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

Two things with Gerrard though; the overall disappointment of last year & the fact that he knows he will now never win a Premier League title with Liverpool, & also the fact that they haven't yet sorted out a new contract for him. That gives the impression they have used him up & are ready to kick him out if they can line up someone else. I think the two are causing a lack of confidence/spirit at the moment. But Rodgers knows no other way than to rely on him, like he did Suarez.

Also, I've watched Fat Frank in recent times both for England & Chelsea, & like Gerrard, you could see him trying, & failing, to get across to cut out passes or catch younger fitter players. Giving the ball away near his own goal. He is the same at City when in that situation. But he is hardly eve asked to be in that situation by Pellegrini, only in emergency.
The Count has had Fwank playing almost like a 2nd striker, & we have seen all the good bits of his game, with few of the bad. I recon the Count would do the same with Gerrard, & he'd suddenly be a goalscoring creative mid, rather than a 2nd rate Gareth Barry with a better pass, which is what both Gerrard & Fwank have been evolving into in recent years.

Rodgers has been signing players to play in front of Gerrard, then picking Gerrard as a deep mid, week in, week out. It's Yaya, being asked to do the same job, in 3 years time, game after game.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:21 am

I never want to see that Bindipping cunt at Man City , I still remember the scouse cunt having a go (It was babblefish as no one could make it out) at Mancini after a match.

Anyway, back to Rodgers , HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH fuckign donkey teeth,
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum