I have it on good authority MP will be leaving MCFC

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: I have it on good authority MP will be leaving MCFC

Postby Paul68 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Sue Perb wrote:OK OK OK I wasn't expecting such a maelstrom of words which either contained or went with the word gate!

I take the point (and the humour) but any chance we can confine further postings to MCFC and 'events' which the press would deem news or gossip.

I'm interested to know more about the club's history from those of you who've followed it over many years?

This cunt is a journo.
It all makes sense now.

from cake gate... OD seems to have caught out this WUM...
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby Sue Perb » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:30 pm

jimmygrimble2 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Sue Perb wrote:OK OK OK I wasn't expecting such a maelstrom of words which either contained or went with the word gate!

I take the point (and the humour) but any chance we can confine further postings to MCFC and 'events' which the press would deem news or gossip.

I'm interested to know more about the club's history from those of you who've followed it over many years?

This cunt is a journo.
It all makes sense now.

Genuine City fan of 50 years standing; "man & boy" as they say.

As for a journo; I wish I earnt that kind of salary!

I'll wait and see what materialises, over the next few weeks, but as others have suggested here, there a number of serendipitous stories/ coincidences emerging in the press, during the last few weeks, which would appear to give credence to this scenario!

On a positive note; today's result will help MP's case! Enjoyed the possession dominance, just wished we could have finished more clinically! ⚽️
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”

"Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them."
Sue Perb
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Postby Original Dub » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Sue Perb wrote:
jimmygrimble2 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

This cunt is a journo.
It all makes sense now.

I'll wait and see what materialises, over the next few weeks, but as others have suggested here, there a number of serendipitous stories/ coincidences emerging in the press, during the last few weeks, which would appear to give credence to this scenario!

On a positive note; today's result will help MP's case! Enjoyed the possession dominance, just wished we could have finished more clinically! ⚽️

50 years a fan?

Then why did you say you'd like to know about scandals from city fans who have followed the club "for many years"?

Maybe bert trautman had a scandal eh?

Please.
Original Dub

Postby Sue Perb » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Sue Perb wrote:
jimmygrimble2 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

This cunt is a journo.
It all makes sense now.

50 years a fan?

Then why did you say you'd like to know about scandals from city fans who have followed the club "for many years"?

Maybe bert trautman had a scandal eh?

Please.

How about acknowledging I don't know EVERYTHING about the club I support; that other fans have more and different insights into the club's history; but most of all, this forum is full of some very clever and humourous supporters, which make me laugh out loud?

I believe my final retort might be; "simples!"
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”

Sue Perb

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:04 pm

zuricity wrote:Stop moaning about some ill informed person on a wind up mission. Just lock the stupid thread and leave it at that.

don't agree with many of the things you say but you're on the money this time
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Sue Perb » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
zuricity wrote:Stop moaning about some ill informed person on a wind up mission. Just lock the stupid thread and leave it at that.

don't agree with many of the things you say but you're on the money this time

:(

Sue Perb

Postby City64 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Was at the Etihad today , much better performance allround , the fight and will to win was there for all to see ........... move on !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby john68 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Sue Perb,

You were told a story that could have negative implications for the club you loyally support. It is a story that may or may not be true but it is also a story that could open the door to a lazy journo (or more) to pick up and run with and create more negative and destructive press for our club.

What do you do? Keep it to yourself, understanding that as a loyal fan, you should not release unfounded and unproveable negative rumours with all the attatched negative implications, or do you run to your PC and spill it all out into a public forum that can be viewed globally?

and Dub.....Sadly Mate...The Honourable Bert Trautmann was involved in a scandal....sorry to destroy your illusions...:-)
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:36 pm

John, it's bigger than you realise. I have it on good authority that F&B are being shown the door with Khaldoon following suit.

Shhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Chopper » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Even if this is a wild guess the 2 two year contract always seemed strange.
Chopper
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Dolemite

Postby Lev Bronstein » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Chopper wrote:Even if this is a wild guess the 2 two year contract always seemed strange.

Thought it was a three year contract
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Sue Perb » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:50 pm

john68 wrote:Sue Perb,

You were told a story that could have negative implications for the club you loyally support. It is a story that may or may not be true but it is also a story that could open the door to a lazy journo (or more) to pick up and run with and create more negative and destructive press for our club.

What do you do? Keep it to yourself, understanding that as a loyal fan, you should not release unfounded and unproveable negative rumours with all the attatched negative implications, or do you run to your PC and spill it all out into a public forum that can be viewed globally?

and Dub.....Sadly Mate...The Honourable Bert Trautmann was involved in a scandal....sorry to destroy your illusions...:-)

John68: I welcome and appreciate the 'spirit' of your 'critical friend feedback' ~ thank you!

My intention was to share worrying and disconcerting news with my fellow fans; in the way a family member shares his/her fears with their 'relatives'.

I accept, unequivocally, your suggestion that such news could be read by a MCFC protagonist, thus my message to fans could be misconstrued, shared vicariously in order to undermine and exacerbate the club's vulnerability, at this most challenging time.

I admit my naivity - mea culpa, I thought forums like ours, were populated by loyal, self-effacing and trustworthy supporters - I have learnt a lesson.

"Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom"
Frances Bacon
Last edited by Sue Perb on Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sue Perb

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:56 pm

I always thought Sue was a girls name?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby zuricity » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I always thought Sue was a girls name?

Not according to the durex money in your pocket.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I always thought Sue was a girls name?

Johnny Cash hello.....
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby AntMcfc » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Simeone had better start learning English then.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Yaya/Aguero/Totti/Busi

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:32 pm

Sue Perb wrote:
john68 wrote:Sue Perb,

John68: I welcome and appreciate the 'spirit' of your 'critical friend feedback' ~ thank you!

My intention was to share worrying and disconcerting news with my fellow fans; in the way a family member shares his/her fears with their 'relatives'.

I accept, unequivocally, your suggestion that such news could be read by a MCFC protagonist, thus my message to fans could be misconstrued, shared vicariously in order to undermine and exacerbate the club's vulnerability, at this most challenging time.

I admit my naivity - mea culpa, I thought forums like ours, were populated by loyal, self-effacing and trustworthy supporters - I have learnt a lesson.

"Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom"
Frances Bacon

100% correct John and I hope you have SP
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Original Dub » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:07 am

Journo without a doubt.

As for that old cunt john68. See you before Xmas pal
Original Dub

Postby Sue Perb » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:02 am

Original Dub wrote:Journo without a doubt.

As for that old cunt john68. See you before Xmas pal

OD, why are you so insistent I'm a journalist? I most definitely am not from the media!

I'm a working class, loyal BLUE who, like you, enjoys reading about and discussing my passion; MCFC.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” - Dr. Suess

Sue Perb

Postby halnone » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:13 am

it's so obvious he's making it all up.
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silva