Mancini Offered Inter Milan Job

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mancini Offered Inter Milan Job

Postby Original Dub » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:47 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
bigblue wrote:love Pellers but still miss the fight that Mancini had and how he egged on the rags in the press. Can't think of another manager to be able to get under taggart's skin as well as Roberto. Pardew would never had stepped to Roberto the way he did to Pellers, because Bob would have floored him.

Nice thought.

That would have been something worth seeing, though Bob would probably have been banned from the touchline for a season or more.

Nahhh, Bob would've told him that he's got shit hair and then done the Lobster dance.

Oh, and keep this to yourself, a little birdy has told me that Pellers is off at the end of the season, can we have Bobby back?

No fucking thanks.
Original Dub

Re: Mancini Offered Inter Milan Job

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
bigblue wrote:love Pellers but still miss the fight that Mancini had and how he egged on the rags in the press. Can't think of another manager to be able to get under taggart's skin as well as Roberto. Pardew would never had stepped to Roberto the way he did to Pellers, because Bob would have floored him.

Nice thought.

That would have been something worth seeing, though Bob would probably have been banned from the touchline for a season or more.

Nahhh, Bob would've told him that he's got shit hair and then done the Lobster dance.

Oh, and keep this to yourself, a little birdy has told me that Pellers is off at the end of the season, can we have Bobby back?

No fucking thanks.

Love the guy...proud of what he did...but even if he gave the wettest sloppiest blowies ever I wouldn't have him back again.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum