the fifa corruption report

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: the fifa corruption report

Postby Chinners » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:23 am

zuricity wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:Good on ya and well said David Bernstein.

On the beeb sports web site.

No Link?

Just heard him on the Beeb and he talks sense. If the ex-head of the FA is saying this then you know that what he says is the truth.

Meanwhile, Bernstein has resigned from Fifa's anti-discrimination taskforce.

He described it as "ineffectual" and wishes to end his ties with the organisation.

In an exclusive interview, the 71-year-old also said:

Fifa is a "totalitarian" set-up that reminds him of "the old Soviet empire" and is "beyond ridicule".

The credibility of football is "suffering enormously" under the current Fifa regime.

Choosing Qatar to host the 2022 World Cup was "one of the most ludicrous decisions in the history of sport".

Fifa president Sepp Blatter will remain in power "unless someone does something about it".

Sorry no link because the BEEB website on my android samsung doesn't allow the copy and paste of text or links. Couldn't find it on
the normal website this am.

I've put it in todays Bollox
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:26 am

Chinners wrote:Oh I get that but like all those before (and probabaly after) they say feck all when in the job .... bloody football politicians the lot of em!

I really can't see the French, German, Spanish etc FA's agreeing to a boycot anyway ... we are becoming as otracised in football as much as we are in other areas of bolloxtics sadly ...

Germans are sounding promising & I think the Dutch & Irish are right with us, Norway & Scotland have probably already boycotted it but nobody has noticed, the French will probably vote against it, because they didn't think of it first, Spanish & Greeks probably don't care & the Italians will go wherever the money goes.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:41 am

zuricity wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

No Link?

Just heard him on the Beeb and he talks sense. If the ex-head of the FA is saying this then you know that what he says is the truth.

He described it as "ineffectual" and wishes to end his ties with the organisation.

Fifa is a "totalitarian" set-up that reminds him of "the old Soviet empire" and is "beyond ridicule".

The credibility of football is "suffering enormously" under the current Fifa regime.

Choosing Qatar to host the 2022 World Cup was "one of the most ludicrous decisions in the history of sport".

Fifa president Sepp Blatter will remain in power "unless someone does something about it".

Sorry no link because the BEEB website on my android samsung doesn't allow the copy and paste of text or links. Couldn't find it on

Guessed that and thought I'd throw it on for you ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:46 am

Chinners wrote:Oh I get that but like all those before (and probabaly after) they say feck all when in the job .... bloody football politicians the lot of em!

I really can't see the French, German, Spanish etc FA's agreeing to a boycot anyway ... we are becoming as otracised in football as much as we are in other areas of bolloxtics sadly ...

It would be very brave of the FA to stand up to FIFA and do anything drastic...having said that, Greg Dyke has a history of radical management decisions. Roland Rat saved TVAM remember...
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Chinners » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:

It would be very brave of the FA to stand up to FIFA and do anything drastic...having said that, Greg Dyke has a history of radical management decisions. Roland Rat saved TVAM remember...
... but the Hutton report didn't save Dyke!
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby zuricity » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Chinners wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

No Link?

I've put it in todays Bollox

Tages Held.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Dameerto » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:33 pm

The only problem is, I can imagine a few of the European FAs rubbing their hands in glee at the thought of some of the bigger FAs pulling out of one or more world cups. It would have to be all or none and considering Platini began the Qatar sound bites again just before the FIFA report 'findings' were published I would suggest he is well and truly in bed with them (or at the very least in bed with Qatar).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:20 pm

one of the most boring topics going these days.

It's like Eliot Ness trying to stamp out the mob. Even if someone gets a moral victory vs the turds there are loads of them lined up behind them to do the needful and spread the cash around in brown envelopes and economic investments and development programs. Unless someone has the sack to completely destroy FIFA then this shit won't change significantly no matter what kind of papering over they give to this "report" and the aftermath.

Only cycling is more institutionally corrupt over the last decade imho.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:51 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:one of the most boring topics going these days.

It's like Eliot Ness trying to stamp out the mob. Even if someone gets a moral victory vs the turds there are loads of them lined up behind them to do the needful and spread the cash around in brown envelopes and economic investments and development programs. Unless someone has the sack to completely destroy FIFA then this shit won't change significantly no matter what kind of papering over they give to this "report" and the aftermath.

Only cycling is more institutionally corrupt over the last decade imho.

cheers

Governments are made up of such people, but the current bunch of turds in FIFA believe they are 'untouchable' & behave like it. At least they could be replaced by some other corrupt wankstains who try to be a little bit more responsible & reasonable in their corruption.

I don't think anyone is expecting George Washington to take over. Just Richard Nixon would be an improvement.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zuricity » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:53 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

No Link?

Guessed that and thought I'd throw it on for you ;-)

good man !
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:16 pm

Well thats a turn up?

BREAKING NEWS

Fifa lodges criminal complaint over World Cup hosting

Fifa has lodged a criminal complaint regarding "possible misconduct in connection with the hosting rights of the 2018 and 2022 World Cups".
Fifa president Sepp Blatter lodged the complaint on the recommendation of judge Hans-Joachim Eckert.
Eckert complied the 42-page report that gave the green light to Russia and Qatar to host the next two World Cups.
Blatter said: "If we had anything to hide, we would hardly be taking this matter to the Attorney General."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30103293
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Dameerto » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:24 pm

I don't trust anything that slimy fucler does - it seems to be in response to Garcia's complaint so what angle they're taking I have no idea.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Blue Noodle » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:39 pm

Lodged a criminal complaint with whom exactly? The F.B.I? Scotland Yard? The Post Office? It doesn't matter anyways. By the time there's been a full criminal investigation, Legal proceedings(if any) and a Judgment handed down, old Septic Blather will have probably shuffled off this mortal coil. It's a stalling tactic and a distraction from any current legitimate investigations, with the added bonus of being able to say "Why would I ask for an investigation if I had anything to hide?"
Like a Wolf in sheeps clothing, the slimey sh1t.
Blue Noodle
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:44 pm

Blue Noodle wrote:Lodged a criminal complaint with whom exactly? The F.B.I? Scotland Yard? The Post Office? It doesn't matter anyways. By the time there's been a full criminal investigation, Legal proceedings(if any) and a Judgment handed down, old Septic Blather will have probably shuffled off this mortal coil. It's a stalling tactic and a distraction from any current legitimate investigations, with the added bonus of being able to say "Why would I ask for an investigation if I had anything to hide?"

The criminal complaint will be against the English and Australian FAs.

We're obviously seen by Blatter and his cronies of not being 'one of us'.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Sorry if posted somewhere else

http://www.eurosport.com/football/match ... tory.shtml

Arrests have been made in France over suspected match-fixing in Ligue 2, the Ligue de Football Professionnel has announced.

Reports emerged in the French press on Tuesday morning that officials from several clubs had been taken into custody, although French Police had yet to officially give any confirmation.

But LFP president Frederic Thiriez announced in a statement on Tuesday morning that arrests had been made and vowed to take action if any of the suspicions proved to be correct.

"I confirm to you that, on the instruction of the Parisian judges, Mr Tournaire and Mr Robert, searches were carried out and several people taken into custody yesterday and this morning by the SCCJ (France's police taskforce for racing and gambling) over suspicions of rigging of matches in Ligue 2 during last season," he said.

"If these suspicions are proven, it's an extremely grave situation for football as a whole, for the LFP, organiser of the league and for myself, on a personal basis, because I have always put the ethics and integrity of football at the heart of my actions.

"Professional football has done a lot in the way of battling corruption, money-laundering and betting fraud through liaison with the police services, notably the SCCJ, or TRACFIN (French Ministry of Finances' taskforce).

"Corruption, or even the mere suspicion of corruption or fraud, is a deadly poison for sport in general and football in particular. Who does it serve if the public, the fans, the supporters no longer have confidence in the truth of the results?

"I hope therefore that the police and courts shed light on this affair. The defendants can be presented to the judge as soon as possible. Clearly, the LFP and the FFF (French Football Federation) will be a civil party to defend the honour of football.

"And if the facts of corruption, fraud, rigging or even tentative efforts are proved, the LFP will take disciplinary or administrative action, individual or collective, which will be in the strongest possible form.

"At this stage, I can't tell you anything more given the secrecy of the investigation."
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:58 pm

It's not really on topic but with the amount of conspiracy and corruption threads going at the mo I didn't want to make things worse.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby City64 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:12 pm

It's getting murkier by the minute for Blatter and FIFA . The bent cunt still insists he hasnt seen seen or read the report though according to SSN just now ? WTF ??? Nice get out for the slimy bent cunt when the shit eventually hits the fan . Be interesting if one or two of his cronies resign / jump ship in the not too distant future , that would be a true sign the net is closing in on this corrupt organisation IMHO.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:45 pm

This suggests they are desperate & about to sacrifice some (probably ex) FIFA people in order to try & save those at the top.

With the future involvement of agent chuck & the FBI, I think there may be a Watergate kind of end to this. But prior to that, when these people are sacrificed, then there is the reaction of the other countries to consider

I think this is the shit finally hitting the fan.

Can't wait to read Martin Samuel's take on it.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zuricity » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:09 pm

Blue Noodle wrote:Lodged a criminal complaint with whom exactly? The F.B.I? Scotland Yard? The Post Office? It doesn't matter anyways. By the time there's been a full criminal investigation, Legal proceedings(if any) and a Judgment handed down, old Septic Blather will have probably shuffled off this mortal coil. It's a stalling tactic and a distraction from any current legitimate investigations, with the added bonus of being able to say "Why would I ask for an investigation if I had anything to hide?"

Lodged in Switzerland, so nothing will happen for a long, long time.Blatter will take advantage of this and the stadia will be completed in Russia.

Could be dragged out for years...

It really is important that Uefa, or the US or the EU get onto this.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:38 pm

This lot more and more shady by the day i have no idea who is the most corrupt out of Fifa and well nobody else these guys really do take the piss out of everyone.

Sacrifice the weak stack up the cash those retirement villas in Qatar will be completed soon.

FUCK OFF BLATTER,FUCK OF PLATINI.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum