Ched Evans

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ched Evans

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:Whether he's truly guilty or not, he went to prison. The point is that he's served his sentence and should be accepted back into society, not shunned at every turn. Defining someone's whole being by one bad deed is pretty inhuman.

if someone who worked for me was banged up for rape, there's no chance that i re employ them after their release

No shit. Can you imagine?

Innocent or guilty...the dude was sent up the river for it. Hard to hire back the office rapist and hope folks will ignore it.

Would that be the same for the office drink drive murderer or would they get a bit more leeway ? Just asking genuinely, because office type things are completely out of my area.

I still can't get my head round Lee Hughes.

Oddly if the drink drive murderer was a well liked dude he'd stand a chance...

If he was an insufferable prick before the incident but tolerated they'd filet him at the water cooler and drink his blood on cigarette breaks just to feel better about themselves.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby zuricity » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:48 pm

About time this thread was locked. Just like Politics , law and jail sentences do not belong on a Football website. This has no place on a man city supporter's website.

Whether anyone is qualified to discuss the legal, social , moral and psychological issues is not the issue. This is the wrong forum.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:24 pm

zuricity wrote:About time this thread was locked. Just like Politics , law and jail sentences do not belong on a Football website. This has no place on a man city supporter's website.

Whether anyone is qualified to discuss the legal, social , moral and psychological issues is not the issue. This is the wrong forum.

Oh fuck off.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 pm

zuricity wrote:About time this thread was locked. Just like Politics , law and jail sentences do not belong on a Football website. This has no place on a man city supporter's website.

You could get some abuse for such thoughts. But I guess you know that, anyway for what it is worth agreed.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:54 pm

Hazy2 wrote:

You could get some abuse for such thoughts. But I guess you know that, anyway for what it is worth agreed.

Let them come and abuse. It never hurts to find out why your enemy hates you. Still think that it is the wrong forum for legally delicate issues like this one.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:22 pm

zuricity wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Let them come and abuse. It never hurts to find out why your enemy hates you. Still think that it is the wrong forum for legally delicate issues like this one.

Enemy? How old are you? 11?

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Mase » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:00 am

zuricity wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

No one hates you. Chill out. We're not at war here!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:20 am

Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Well perhaps 'Enemy hate' are the wrong words, when i wrote it , i actually meant someone with a contrary stand or argument. It's always good to hear the critisism, because one can learn to be a better person, you know, in the holistic , heuristical and possibly even hysterical sense.

It also enables you to get a better understanding of the person taking a contrary stand.

It was actually meant to be a little lighthearted ... didn't work ... But you can see how people react
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:49 am

zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

You could get some abuse for such thoughts. But I guess you know that,
anyway for what it is worth agreed.

Well perhaps 'Enemy hate' are the wrong words, when i wrote it , i actually meant someone with a contrary stand or argument. It's always good to hear the critisism, because one can learn to be a better person, you know, in the holistic , heuristical and possibly even hysterical sense.

It also enables you to get a better understanding of the person taking a contrary stand.

It was actually meant to be a little lighthearted ... didn't work ... But you can see how people react

We're all here to disagree. If we agreed with each other there would be no point.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:06 pm

So Jessica Ennis now doesn't want the stand named after her if they resign him.

How about renaming it "the Ched Evans one night stand"
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby MilnersJaw » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:45 pm

zuricity wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

legally delicate lol, Nothing delicate about it. He was tried and convicted as a rapist, the trial has been and gone two years ago mate.

nottsblue wrote:So Jessica Ennis now doesn't want the stand named after her if they resign him.

10/10
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Chinners » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:14 am

Socrates wrote:For me, it is between him, his employers (or other prospective employers) and his parole officer. I have no view.

Pretty much my view as well, althou I do get the ''role-model' m'larky being spouted out by those against.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Chinners » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:15 am

nottsblue wrote:So Jessica Ennis now doesn't want the stand named after her if they resign him.

we need a 'like' button
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:44 pm

Liking this very much, made me laugh out loud
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby simon12 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:34 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

Me too.

This is the Jess Ennis who appeared half naked in boys mags isn't it?

Also there seems to be no fall out with Craig Charles in the jungle and earning a living very much in the limelight on Corrie.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:20 pm

Mase wrote:We're all here to disagree. If we agreed with each other there would be no point.

Yes, there would.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:21 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Mase wrote:We're all here to disagree. If we agreed with each other there would be no point.

Yes, there would.

ha ha LIKE
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby blues2win » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Sheffield United withdraw their approval to Ched a Evans to train with them. Absent a successful decision by the Court of Appeal not clear where he turns next for his football career.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Wigan ?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby MilnersJaw » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:13 pm

simon12 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

Me too.

This is the Jess Ennis who appeared half naked in boys mags isn't it?

Also there seems to be no fall out with Craig Charles in the jungle and earning a living very much in the limelight on Corrie.

give the guy a break, his dad just died.

anyway they usually have high earners in that jungle shit, last year they had david haye and helen get your tits out flanagan
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum