Ched Evans

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ched Evans

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:39 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I dont get how she could be in such a state when she was apparently 2.5 times over the legal drive limit.

Thats not much for a night out. There must be something missing with regards to drugs??

Was she driving a car ?

I hope not.

I am trying to understand what 2.5 times the limit equates to..... 4 pints?

How can you get in that state on 4 pints? Its just a genuine query.

I'm not a drinker any more - before Christmas it must have been getting on for two years since I had any alcohol (I'm not tee total, I just don't drink very much these days) - at Christmas I had one bottle of Rekorderlig (which is only 4%) without having eaten, and I was drunk by the end of it (and I'm currently a bit of a porker as well).

My missus wouldn't be able to walk after four pints, I reckon. Tolerance, size, and other factors, like how much you've eaten or how tired you are, have a huge impact on how drunk you get.

That's actually true. The wife would be shitfaced lying in the street after four drinks.

But is she at 2.5 the legal driving limit?

It's all bollox. How would they know that factor when she doesn't remember anything? How did she not remember anything yet McDonald goes free and Ched is convicted?

What she surely said was "I remember going into the hotel and fooling around g with McDonald bit nothing after that...I think maybe they drugged me." And Ched the thicko said "yes I banged her."

Reality is....she was so shitfaced she might have agreed to whatever but got progressively drunker as the experience continued and had no idea who Ched even was.

I can honestly say I've been drunk enough to have now memory of certain events that I seemed VERY aware of by those around me. Does that make them guilty of something? Perhaps if they knew that and abused the situation. But I don't believe Ched knowingly assaulted a woman. No dude goes down on a girl who is passed out. Why would a rapist do that? I mean.....rape is a power thing. There's no power in this story. This is drunken retarded hijinks. Sadly.

Obvs just my two cents with about 30% of the real info. Only they know. And BTW isn't the night porter an absolute cunt? I think so. But I have had a woman get a key to my room from a night porter and I wasn't super angry about that...so...goddammit grey as hell isn't it? A law school course if there ever was one.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Lev Bronstein » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:35 pm

We've batted this backward and forward for a while now, and for the moment, I'm not going to rejoin the battle. But, I have to say whoever has advised Evans Hasn't exactly earned his Christmas bonus.
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby freshie » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:32 am

Dubciteh wrote:
freshie wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:
kinkylola wrote:I don't get how mcdonald was cleared when operating under the exact same circumstances. It makes zero difference if he was also drunk, it makes zero difference that she went with him to the hotel.

Clayton must feel like he is the luckiest man in the world ... free to stumble into drunk chicks on the sidewalk and take them back to a hotel, none of which they will remember ... the perfect crime?

Having shrunken sex with strangers is a crime?

It's a lesser crime

it is?
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum