The Rags part2

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Rags part2

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Scum!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:10 am

Ladies and Gents, new to market, the worlds most expensive orange peeler..

The RadamelTM
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby patrickblue » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:54 am

Bianchi on Ice wrote:Ladies and Gents, new to market, the worlds most expensive orange peeler..

The RadamelTM

At least that's useful for something.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:23 am

Soft cunt! I'm sure the emboldened paragraph is going to go sown well with Butthead.

Radamel Falcao: Striker's Man Utd plight left him in tears, says mentor

Radamel Falcao has been left in tears by his Manchester United predicament, claims mentor Silvano Espindola.

The Colombian striker, 29, has scored four goals in 21 appearances for the club since joining on loan from Monaco.

"I am not going to tell you that he feels happy because he isn't," his ex-agent Espindola told AS Colombia.

"We speak many times and we cry together. It is not an easy situation because every player wants to play and every goalscorer wants to score goals."

Falcao has struggled to make an impact at United and has rarely featured for the first team in recent weeks.

He came off the bench in the 83rd minute of Sunday's 3-0 home win over Spurs but his previous appearance had been in February.

Espindola, who engineered Falcao's move to River Plate in 2001, said the £260,000-a-week forward called him after being selected to play for United's Under-21 side against Spurs earlier this month.

Espindola claimed Falcao had confessed to feeling "weird" and said the former Atletico Madrid player was wary of taking part in the game.

"He was a bit scared because these matches scare him - the matches with young teams and from the second or third division," said Espindola.

"In these matches, they are accustomed to fighting and going in hard. It was like this when he was injured in France, against a team from the fourth division."

Espindola praised Falcao's professionalism but criticised the management style of Old Trafford boss Louis van Gaal.

"He is a coach that kills your confidence, he destroys it," said Espindola. "This is happening with other great players that were at a high level and with Van Gaal have gone downhill."

Falcao's loan is due to expire at the end of the season, after which United must decide whether to take up a £43.2m option to buy him.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Hilarious. We dodged a very expensive bullet there
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby twosips » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:37 pm

Wow. What a fucking wimp.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby nottsblue » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:10 pm

What do want to happen tomorrow. Can't ever hope for a win for either side so a draw? Can't help but think that the dippers pose a bigger threat to us though, so maybe it'd suit us better if rags.....can't say it out loud.

As usual, can only hope for bad tempered affair with red cards galore, an injury to starfish and shrek. Maybe even a false fire alert or freak tornado causing the match to be abandoned and replayed at the end of the season as a one off game to determine the Wenger cup, rendering it meaningless to us by then.

As an aside the A453 from Nottingham to the M1 has been renamed Remembrance Way in honour of the 453 souls who lost their lives in Afghanistan. The Highways Agency have said plans to rename the A96 "Hillsborough Way" can't go ahead as it doesn't go on for evermore
nottsblue

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Bollox! If they can't both lose then it's got to be the Rags to, the cunts!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby patrickblue » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:24 pm

I'll just cut and paste what I said in the Coutinho thread

I'd rather see Hitler in top 4 than the rags, and on a scale of 10 of who I want to fail, wiggys lot are 10/10, red scouse 4/10 and spuds 3/10
Make that 11/10 for the scum.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:50 am

I always want to see the shite lose, but just looking at the table and a Scouse defeat all but puts too much daylight between us and them, (7 points with 8 to go) And they are only fractionally less objectionable than our near neighbours.
A draw has a lot to recommend it. When two of your rivals meet its always a good thing if only 2 of the 3 points on offer are taken.
If Scouse win, well there is rarely anything wrong with the shite losing. And I really want these fuckers to miss CL for a second year running. It could be a real disaster for them. One it takes years to recover from.
So all in all, each outcome has something to be positive about.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:47 am

Draw with lots of long term injuries caused by disgraceful over the ball tackles and a mass brawl which sees them both described as a disgrace to football, leading to a points deduction and sponsors pulling out.

If Carling made Sundays...
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:59 am

The rags missing out on the top 4 is in the long-term interests of football the world over. And would prove a great source of amusement. #Fucklers
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby PrezIke » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:18 pm

always want them to lose unless it's going to absolutely help us. i'm less worried about the points gap and falling to 5th and more interested in them not making the top 4.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:23 pm

Rags to lose today will do me.

Then both to lose again, as much as possible.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:42 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:Draw with lots of long term injuries caused by disgraceful over the ball tackles and a mass brawl which sees them both described as a disgrace to football, leading to a points deduction and sponsors pulling out.

If Carling made Sundays...

It would also be interesting if a mass brawl broke out amongst the spectators, just to see which (or both) of the two clubs would then be fined and how much punishment they would receive.

Apart from that, I can only think what an odious and stomach churning pairing that these two, despicable outfits make. Whatever the outcome, the post-match whining and whingeing by Butthead and Bodgers will be nauseating 'in extremis'.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby blues2win » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:20 pm

Jonathan Northcote had clearly had a briefing from the Scum. He was told they intend to blow the domestic competition out of the water by outbidding everyone for the top players. They believe that the combination of their spending power plus FFP constraints on others will prevent any Premiership Club matching them. Even if they don't make the top four they will spend huge this Summer, he was told. Pogba will be the first big test of this.

Come on the dippers! Yes this once.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Wilson Raine » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:24 pm

Hope it's a draw - that will do me nicely but I can't help but hope the scum get a good beating! For some reason I hate the scums manager - arrogant twat - suits em I guess.

Wouldn't mind running the rule over Henderson for potential signing maybe?
Wilson Raine
De Michelis's Pace

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby nottsblue » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:27 pm

Wilson Raine wrote:Hope it's a draw - that will do me nicely but I can't help but hope the scum get a good beating! For some reason I hate the scums manager - arrogant twat - suits em I guess.

Wouldn't mind running the rule over Henderson for potential signing maybe?

Interesting about Henderson. Has the attributes to become a good player IMO and would be a better bet than Yaya currently. I would also take him over Barkley. Doubt the dippers would sell and there is probably better value to be had on the continent
nottsblue

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:31 pm

Just listening to 5 Live and the nauseating sycophancy and sheer lies have already started.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:34 pm

blues2win wrote:Jonathan Northcote had clearly had a briefing from the Scum. He was told they intend to blow the domestic competition out of the water by outbidding everyone for the top players. They believe that the combination of their spending power plus FFP constraints on others will prevent any Premiership Club matching them. Even if they don't make the top four they will spend huge this Summer, he was told. Pogba will be the first big test of this.

Come on the dippers! Yes this once.

And there we have the reason FFP was introduced. I wonder how much more the banks will lend them in the summer?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum