The Rags part2

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Rags part2

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:11 pm

Dipstick wrote:Because of his record at SCUM, Van Gaal is surprised that he has been nominated for Fifa Coach of the Year.
Personally I reckon he should get an award because of his record at SCUM this year.

Butthead, nominated for FIFA coach of the year???
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:12 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:They probably have no choice but to spend at least another 100 mil.

I'm not quite sure of the how their finances are but looking at them it looks like they're 10 mil down just this quarter and that doesn't take into the majority if the CL games they've missed out on.]

Combine that with the excess spending and huge pay for their top end players then you'd have to conclude that if they want to spend they are doing it on the never-never.

But forget all that, De Gea maybe out for a few weeks and he's the one that's kept them anywhere near the top. Can't believe the PL are allowing this to happen, surely they should cancel the weekends game.

They are getting anything between 50 mil to 75 mil per year from Adidas, for ten years. So the Glazers know how much they need to find, to cover the debt.

They can spend huge now, then claw it back in the future by taking more out to pay it back, just in effect repeating how it was before.

Meant to say: the problem is, if the spending doesn't work.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:33 am

ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:43 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2843929/Manchester-United-pay-injured-stars-staggering-785-000-week.html

'The injury epidemic partly explains why United, despite spending £150m over the summer, are seventh ahead of the weekend's action.'

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby patrickblue » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:31 pm

How the fuck are this shower of shit in fourth spot.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:47 pm

patrickblue wrote:How the fuck are this shower of shit in fourth spot.

Amazing. What a magnificent coach!

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby PrezIke » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:27 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2843929/Manchester-United-pay-injured-stars-staggering-785-000-week.html

'The injury epidemic partly explains why United, despite spending £150m over the summer, are seventh ahead of the weekend's action.'

lol.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:38 am

DoomMerchant wrote:

Cheers

It would take something special for the scum not to finish in the top 4 this season.Arsenal are becoming even more of a joke and Liverpool are more like fighting relegation than for a top 4 spot.No way I can see either Everton or Spurs getting that high so it looks a gimmee to me even though they are rubbish
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Cheers

It would take something special for the scum not to finish in the top 4 this season.Arsenal are becoming even more of a joke and Liverpool are more like fighting relegation than for a top 4 spot.No way I can see either Everton or Spurs getting that high so it looks a gimmee to me even though they are rubbish

I'm not so sure at all. I'm expecting the rags to suffer some really stupid results here & there, just when they think they have turned the corner.

Arsenal usually have a late season rally, & are experienced holders of the 4th place trophy, plus there's a chance a wild card could come into it besides Everton etc getting their act together.

Ideally for us it would be that way; a bunch of them all slugging it out for 4th means a more unpredictable league & more chance someone will take points off Chelsea.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Apart from us and Chelsea....the other so called top teams have all just opened their arseholes to the scum and are doing everything possible to make the munchens a top 4 team...

Pathetic.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:51 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Apart from us and Chelsea....the other so called top teams have all just opened their arseholes to the scum and are doing everything possible to make the munchens a top 4 team...

Pathetic.

It may change if they all see a sniff of a Champions League spot though. I forsee more comedy, possibly from all 3 of rags dippers and Arse.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Apart from us and Chelsea....the other so called top teams have all just opened their arseholes to the scum and are doing everything possible to make the munchens a top 4 team...

Pathetic.

It may change if they all see a sniff of a Champions League spot though. I forsee more comedy, possibly from all 3 of rags dippers and Arse.

In a perfect world none of those fuckers would get into the top 4. I still think arsenil will make it.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby patrickblue » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:41 pm

I actually think the world might end if arse don't retain their fourth place cup.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:12 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Pathetic.

In a perfect world none of those fuckers would get into the top 4. I still think arsenil will make it.

Id rather they did than scum or pool, any day...but that still leaves one spot and as much as I like the idea, cant see a fresh name doing it
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Camebro » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:59 am

Redknapp on van gallstone moaning about fixture congestion. 'I had to laugh when I heard that. As a manager it’s your duty to know who is fresh and who isn’t and if you have the most expensive squad in the country then you rotate when players are tired. You don’t name an unchanged XI and then complain about fatigue. It didn’t make sense as an argument'
Camebro
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Current: zabba

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:10 am

Camebro wrote:Redknapp on van gallstone moaning about fixture congestion. 'I had to laugh when I heard that. As a manager it’s your duty to know who is fresh and who isn’t and if you have the most expensive squad in the country then you rotate when players are tired. You don’t name an unchanged XI and then complain about fatigue. It didn’t make sense as an argument'

My goodness, that's a first; Twitcher talking a bit of sense for once.

If this keeps on, we'll be having Platini talking about the absurdity of FFP.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:14 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Camebro wrote:Redknapp on van gallstone moaning about fixture congestion. 'I had to laugh when I heard that. As a manager it’s your duty to know who is fresh and who isn’t and if you have the most expensive squad in the country then you rotate when players are tired. You don’t name an unchanged XI and then complain about fatigue. It didn’t make sense as an argument'

They missed the end of Redcrap's quote out, which was '...and if you don't believe me, you can ask my dog.'
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby john68 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:28 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

They missed the end of Redcrap's quote out, which was '...and if you don't believe me, you can ask my dog.'

I tried to phone the dog but it was busy at the bank.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:31 pm

Oh there's a surprise now; Bale won't be going to the rags. Well knock me down with a fucking feather.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... paign=1490

Gareth Bale 'very happy in Madrid' and has no intention of joining Manchester United

Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale has expressed his desire to stay at the club after rumours circulated that Manchester United were lining up a summer move for the Welshman.

Bale won the Champions League with Los Blancos last season and has been a key figure in the Real side which have won their last 22 competitive matches.

Real president Florentino Perez on Tuesday warned off any potential bids for the 25-year-old, who joined Real from Tottenham 16 months ago in a world-record £85.3million deal, saying: 'We would never listen to any offer for Bale, no matter what the fee.'

And Bale, who is currently with his team-mates in Dubai on a mid-season tour, is more than happy to stay in the Spanish capital.

'Go to Manchester United? I am very happy in Madrid, a city, a climate and a club that I love,' he told Dubai TV.

'My contract ends in 2019 and I could sign a renewal.

'I am very happy at Madrid and I hope to win many more titles in the future.

Best get the Ronaldo waggon back on the road..

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:00 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Oh there's a surprise now; Bale won't be going to the rags. Well knock me down with a fucking feather.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... paign=1490

Gareth Bale 'very happy in Madrid' and has no intention of joining Manchester United

Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale has expressed his desire to stay at the club after rumours circulated that Manchester United were lining up a summer move for the Welshman.

Bale won the Champions League with Los Blancos last season and has been a key figure in the Real side which have won their last 22 competitive matches.

Real president Florentino Perez on Tuesday warned off any potential bids for the 25-year-old, who joined Real from Tottenham 16 months ago in a world-record £85.3million deal, saying: 'We would never listen to any offer for Bale, no matter what the fee.'

And Bale, who is currently with his team-mates in Dubai on a mid-season tour, is more than happy to stay in the Spanish capital.

'Go to Manchester United? I am very happy in Madrid, a city, a climate and a club that I love,' he told Dubai TV.

'My contract ends in 2019 and I could sign a renewal.

'I am very happy at Madrid and I hope to win many more titles in the future.

Best get the Ronaldo waggon back on the road..

Does this mean that the Scum have been "snubbed" (again) ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum