The Rags part2

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Rags part2

Postby Original Dub » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:14 pm

Wilson Raine wrote:
Mase wrote:
Wilson Raine wrote:
Mase wrote:Henderson is one of the worst players I have seen ever. He has about three good games all season and after them the press big him up like he's the next Gerard. He's absolute wank! If we signed him I wouldn't bother renewing my season ticket because it would show me that the club have no ambition.

You'd not renew your season ticket if they signed someone you didn't like - really?

Guess you'd rather they spent at least 60+ million on either a scum reject or a welsh twat?

Did you read what I actually wrote?

"because it would show me that the club have no ambition."

I guess I didn't word it correctly so I hold my hands up to that and I miss understood the quote - so basically you'd give up your season ticket because the club showed no 'ambition' in your eyes - I find that strange but that would be your choice in the end. Wish I could afford a damn season ticket lol.

In regards to Henderson I believe he has the potential to become an excellent midfielder and would cost a lot less than Bale (home grown) or Pogba. I worry about sustainability and throwing 60+ million at player makes me worried for the future.

You are right.

Henderson would be cheaper than bale or pogba.

And messi
Original Dub

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Wilson Raine wrote:
Mase wrote:
Wilson Raine wrote:
Mase wrote:Henderson is one of the worst players I have seen ever. He has about three good games all season and after them the press big him up like he's the next Gerard. He's absolute wank! If we signed him I wouldn't bother renewing my season ticket because it would show me that the club have no ambition.

You'd not renew your season ticket if they signed someone you didn't like - really?

Guess you'd rather they spent at least 60+ million on either a scum reject or a welsh twat?

Did you read what I actually wrote?

"because it would show me that the club have no ambition."

I guess I didn't word it correctly so I hold my hands up to that and I miss understood the quote - so basically you'd give up your season ticket because the club showed no 'ambition' in your eyes - I find that strange but that would be your choice in the end. Wish I could afford a damn season ticket lol.

I'm giving the club my hard earned money. They are not giving me the season ticket for free. I'm not saying "that's it! I'm done with City and never going to a match again!" I'd probably go to the occasional ones when i had the time/money. But when it comes time to renew my season ticket of the club look like they're buying crap players and not showing any ambition what is the incentive for me to fork out hundreds of pounds in one lumps sum? I'd rather just got to the odd match if that's the case.

All that being said I very much doubt we're after Jordan Henderson and I'm hoping we have a good summer in the transfer market.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:25 pm

Scum!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:28 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Scum!

There is nothing else to add to this.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:56 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

There is nothing else to add to this.

May I add ............... fuck all else!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:07 pm

Bump.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Dameerto » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:31 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

Bump.

Scump again.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum