Munich At Home

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Munich At Home

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:43 pm

No fans to attend in protest at:

1)the blatant UEFA bribery/cheating/corruption. Bent officials twice vs moscow, against Ajax at home, against dynamo kiev at home - and thats just off the top of my head. Every time we say ''weve never seen bias like that'' it gets worse. Investigation surely? ''STICK UEFA UP YOUR ARSE''. I'm shocked the ref makes it out of the ground safe.

2) the players playing like absolute CUNTS, again.

Don't bother turning up, its a joke.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Re: Munich At Home

Postby halnone » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:58 pm

i dont think you have to worry about fans turning up. They'll have to do more than 2 for 1 to fill the place this time.
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Doubly, fuck that, but if I was in the UK I'd have to go just to see a team that will always get the decisions, just to prove a point.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Already got my ticket.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Moonchesteri » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Hmm. Looks like the club needs my support to win in CL so I'll be there! Cheering the team on and booing the ref & UEFA.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Moonchesteri » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:Hmm. Looks like the club needs my support to win in CL so I'll be there cheering the team on and booing the ref & UEFA!
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Or just go, support the team.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:48 pm

If I could I would be there This is when we ( the fans ) are at our best City against the bent bastetd world thought. The crowd really tried tonight especially when the cards were flying .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:53 pm

Think it might be better to go and cheer on the team against an already qualified munich team and see what happens and then in Rome, you'd never know. At least we are now underdogs, the favourite tag never seemed to suit us
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:56 pm

LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:Or just go, support the team.

Yes pal, and if you're there, I'll change the plans and see you there. Are you in?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Goaters 103 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:05 pm

Serious question - if you are in the Uefa scheme can you opt out and request a refund for this game at all?

Paying £70 odd quid to watch us piss down our own leg, again, and then get kicked from pillar to post in the media, isn't my idea of entertainment.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:Or just go, support the team.

Yes pal, and if you're there, I'll change the plans and see you there. Are you in?

Yeah sure mate, see you there : D
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby sheblue » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Munich have won the group and will rest many players........like the last time they were here
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby dick dastardley » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:01 am

I have not seen a decent chumps game ever at the stadium, pretty shite start seeing what wages these self righteous tossers are on. They have their fucking arses wiped every where they go.
I for one wouldn't expect even a draw against bayerns second string.
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:33 am

Goaters 103 wrote:Serious question - if you are in the Uefa scheme can you opt out and request a refund for this game at all?

Paying £70 odd quid to watch us piss down our own leg, again, and then get kicked from pillar to post in the media, isn't my idea of entertainment.

You can pull out and you'll lose the points you've gained for being on the scheme. I don't know if you get any money back.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Nick » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:07 am

Appreciate what you are all saying but what is a half full, even flatter atmosphere going to achieve??

Last night was do or die and it was flat from the start - the crap atmosphere transmits to the players (clichy example. Clichy was the one quoted as saying he needed the fans before kick off FFS).

An empty stadium sends a message out that we will not tolerate blatant bias. On the flip side, this would get reported as 'crap city fans glory hunting'.

i'm just out of ideas as to how we speak out against the bias. Vince needs to speak out. He respected throughout the world. How is there no aftermath with the ref booking a completely different player? Why can't we appeal the result?

At best the ref will disappear to some obscure league just like the paid off ref did In the Europa in the kiev match (Mario got sent off). People forget that we had even worse decisions in the Europa - yet we had a better atmosphere in a lot of those games.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:27 am

If we go balls out to win this game, ok, if we suddenly get our shit together & play a blinder then it will be a positive (possibly).

But if we turn in the same shite as usual in Europe, & perhaps get turned over by a cruising Bayern team, & have another confidence crisis our next 3 fixtures:

Sunday 1.30 Southampton away= tear us a new arsehole.
Wed 03 Dec: Sunderland away= park the bus, we go to shit, draw or lose
Sat 06 Dec: Everton home= turn up smelling blood, pass us off the park, draw or lose.

Chelsea win the title in Dec.

Just in case they fuck up, we then go to Roma, get turned over, then get beat or draw at Liecester who will be going fucking apeshit to beat us, then Neil Warnock turns up & kicks our fragile team off the park.

All of those teams are harder games than CSKA at home.

Fuck this nonsense off before it destroys our season. Put some of the kids in; they have already qualified.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:43 am

Nick wrote:Appreciate what you are all saying but what is a half full, even flatter atmosphere going to achieve??

Last night was do or die and it was flat from the start - the crap atmosphere transmits to the players (clichy example. Clichy was the one quoted as saying he needed the fans before kick off FFS).

An empty stadium sends a message out that we will not tolerate blatant bias. On the flip side, this would get reported as 'crap city fans glory hunting'.

i'm just out of ideas as to how we speak out against the bias. Vince needs to speak out. He respected throughout the world. How is there no aftermath with the ref booking a completely different player? Why can't we appeal the result?

At best the ref will disappear to some obscure league just like the paid off ref did In the Europa in the kiev match (Mario got sent off). People forget that we had even worse decisions in the Europa - yet we had a better atmosphere in a lot of those games.

This is an extreme and ridiculous idea but if we finish in the top four at the end of this season [or, especially, if we were to win the League], we ought to then refuse to enter either of the European competitions, as a form of protest.

This would cause a stir which the media couldn't ignore and distort and which even the Fat Frenchmen would find it difficult to sweep under the carpet. However, as a consequence, it would probably then cause us to be banned from European competitions 'ad infinitum' and, in any event, such a course would be very distasteful to our owners.

It would certainly be a way of protesting though.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Nick » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Nick wrote:Appreciate what you are all saying but what is a half full, even flatter atmosphere going to achieve??

This is an extreme and ridiculous idea but if we finish in the top four at the end of this season [or, especially, if we were to win the League], we ought to then refuse to enter either of the European competitions, as a form of protest.

This would cause a stir which the media couldn't ignore and distort and which even the Fat Frenchmen would find it difficult to sweep under the carpet. However, as a consequence, it would probably then cause us to be banned from European competitions 'ad infinitum' and, in any event, such a course would be very distasteful to our owners.

but it won't happen as the steer from the clubs top brass is ''bend over backwards for UEFA". I thought we had lawyers building a case for this FFP bollocks? I thought the reason we didn't challenge was because we would be 'banned' from Europe for a year pending investigation and this was something that 'was not feasible to the fans/or from a financial perspective".

Well in hindsight, I'd much rather we weren't in Europe this year pending a dispute with UEFA about FFP whilst we proceeded to buy players like Barkley, Pogba, Isco, Di Maria (spit) and a striker....
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Nick wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

but it won't happen as the steer from the clubs top brass is ''bend over backwards for UEFA". I thought we had lawyers building a case for this FFP bollocks? I thought the reason we didn't challenge was because we would be 'banned' from Europe for a year pending investigation and this was something that 'was not feasible to the fans/or from a financial perspective".

Well in hindsight, I'd much rather we weren't in Europe this year pending a dispute with UEFA about FFP whilst we proceeded to buy players like Barkley, Pogba, Isco, Di Maria (spit) and a striker....

Being a pessimist at the best of times (or should that be the worst of times), I don't think we'll need to worry at all about European competitions next season.

Our current form is so dispiriting that I feel we might only finish in mid-table come the end of May. We could be fighting it out with the Scum to avoid sneaking in to one of the Europa places.

In theory, this would give us the opportunity to spend big and re-build our ageing squad but, in all actuality, I don't think the money will be there and our open cheque book days, when we could go out and buy half a team, are now well behind us. It might mean that we've got to do a 'Twitcher' and start selling, buying and generally wheeler-dealing to change things.

On the other hand, maybe we would be better employed bringing in the youngsters from now on, rather than waiting any longer.

They couldn't do any worse than what's happening at the moment.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum