***city vs cskracists official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city vs cskracists official match thread***

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:41 pm

No beefy, I'm fucking appalled by the decisions that have affected our campaign. Maicon red, CSKA1 double pen and red on dzeko and then that wrong booking tonight.

But I'm also completely fed up with hearing excuses knowing our team are spineless in Europe. Bottled Roma, should have been out of sight vs CSKA1, and then this performance takes the biscuit.

I would imagine the players know they are being fucked, and j would expect them to pull together to beat the system that appears to be against them. Instead we're seeing a response which suggests they dont give a flying shit. I refuse to believe they dont care.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:43 pm

Pellers looks beat. I mean, he always looked shattered, but the guy needs a fucking holiday.I worry for his health.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:43 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:
sheblue wrote:We were completely shite against a well below average side. It's like they don't give a toss. We are to blame not uefa not the ref. We were shit from the first second, long before any yellow or red cards.
Stop making excuses.

That performance was embarrassing. Just embarrassing.

X2

Yep
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby sheblue » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
sheblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
sheblue wrote:We were completely shite against a well below average side. It's like they don't give a toss. We are to blame not uefa not the ref. We were shit from the first second, long before any yellow or red cards.
Stop making excuses.

That performance was embarrassing. Just embarrassing.

If that is the case then it's surely on the head of Pellegrini who cannot get the team to play?

Sacking pelligrini is not the answer. He needs time, help and support to sort it. Time for him to earn his shillings.

I agree but so didn't Mancini?

He did, but it's old news now.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:50 pm

I never post after a game usually but tonight I am lost for words, the whole night was odd to say the least. This charming man seems lost for solutions to his recurring obsession with allowing us to be overrun in the middle of the park and anywhere on the pitch. Fuck the ref he was not to blame for us being so naive and slack all night. Baffled and pissed off.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Sparklehorse » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:51 pm

We need some of our youth in this set up, and quick !!
Our so called stars are as lazy as fuck. I know things are bad when some people are saying James fucking Milner is our player of the season so far. I will concede that he has a great work ethic, but the greatness ends there, if you have no skill to match its pointless. There was no drive, no passion i'm ducking fucked off. Hungry youth is the answer, has Pellers got the bottle to introduce it, i doubt it !!
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:52 pm

london blue 2 wrote:No beefy, I'm fucking appalled by the decisions that have affected our campaign. Maicon red, CSKA1 double pen and red on dzeko and then that wrong booking tonight.

But I'm also completely fed up with hearing excuses knowing our team are spineless in Europe. Bottled Roma, should have been out of sight vs CSKA1, and then this performance takes the biscuit.

I would imagine the players know they are being fucked, and j would expect them to pull together to beat the system that appears to be against them. Instead we're seeing a response which suggests they dont give a flying shit. I refuse to believe they dont care.

No, we seen a response, like every other night, look at the stats. What happens is only natural after decisions against you are made. You get angry, you get frustrated, you get yourself sent off or at least give the ref more options. It's just natural.

We were built up as 'Pressure is on' so before the game the British media were already on our backs. How many times does that happen?

I suppose there's no chance that the unlucky Blues, who were down to 9 men, held onto a plucky 1 goal defeat? The amount of chances we had compared to our illustrious Sky 4/G14 compatriots must surely be mentioned.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Sparklehorse » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:56 pm

We need some of our youth in this set up, and quick !!
Our so called stars are as lazy as fuck. I know things are bad when some people are saying James fucking Milner is our player of the season so far. I will concede that he has a great work ethic, but the greatness ends there, if you have no skill to match its pointless. There was no drive, no passion i'm ducking fucked off. Hungry youth is the answer, has Pellers got the bottle to introduce it, i doubt it !!
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Postby nottsblue » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Yaya was a div for getting sent off but at least he was showing some passion. Fed up with the endless poor decisions against his team he just lashed out. Daft really as the man he shoved to the ground was on a yellow I think and may have got another one
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:01 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:No beefy, I'm fucking appalled by the decisions that have affected our campaign. Maicon red, CSKA1 double pen and red on dzeko and then that wrong booking tonight.

No, we seen a response, like every other night, look at the stats. What happens is only natural after decisions against you are made. You get angry, you get frustrated, you get yourself sent off or at least give the ref more options. It's just natural.

We were built up as 'Pressure is on' so before the game the British media were already on our backs. How many times does that happen?

I suppose there's no chance that the unlucky Blues, who were down to 9 men, held onto a plucky 1 goal defeat? The amount of chances we had compared to our illustrious Sky 4/G14 compatriots must surely be mentioned.

But we were fucking awful before any bookings.

We saw no response. We fucked ip against Cska once and invited them to our place and played worse.

Please don't mention stats. Every time Nasri, Milner, Zab, Clichy or Navas cuts back in and kills our attack it makes us look more statistically dominant....
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:02 pm

nottsblue wrote:Yaya was a div for getting sent off but at least he was showing some passion. Fed up with the endless poor decisions against his team he just lashed out. Daft really as the man he shoved to the ground was on a yellow I think and may have got another one

Ironically for the same foul that Fernandinho was sent packing
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Goaters 103 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:03 pm

Unforgivable performance and a night that will have far reaching consequences for many at the club.

A must win game, a full house and within 2 mins of the start all the energy and hope had gone and same old shite was what we got.

Yes the referee was a donut but that showing, in that game, wasn't acceptable from either the playing staff or the managerial ones and we have nobody but ourselves to point the finger at if we are being honest with ourselves. The players and manager carry the can for that shambles and so they should. They own our pathetic Champions League record and need to face some harsh facts.

- The manager is consistently picking the wrong team, and sending them out in the wrong formation
- Players who play with passion, direction, pace & assertiveness on a Sat/Sun, turn into lead footed, empty brained, weak hearted morons in European games
- Big name players seem to go hiding when we need them most
- The crowd/atmosphere is abysmal; Ive seen more life in a tramps vest
- We are devoid of leaders of the pitch. Too many Indians and no Chiefs for want of a better description

As in the 2012/13 season, the players we signed in the summer to a Title winning squad - have they actually improved the squad, or just added numbers to it?

This season has the stench of the 2012/13 season about it. We look to have the FA Cup left by Christmas, and Im guessing we will go all the way to the final knocking out Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool on the way. At Wembley we will lose 1-0 to Burnley who have already been relegated - Pellegrini will be sacked and we will start again. Don't laugh, Im getting my money on it now.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby sheblue » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:04 pm

I think there is too much made about the ref. Yes he made mistake not sending that lad off who pulled aguero. Sadly the sending off can't be argued with. But we were a beaten docket right from the off long before the ref made his decisions.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Sparklehorse » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:06 pm

We have become very predictable! When West Ham, Stoke, Cska and I fear probably qpr can suss us out and beat us its time for a change of outlook. I will never and have never gone into a game expecting to win, but my god some of the performances last season were breathtaking. This season i thought last weekend was the nearest we've come to that standard, despite the wobbly las ten mins and tonight is just unfathomable.
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:15 pm

We have no pace from back to front, 2 yard pass or flick has runners bursting into open spaces, criminal at any level, our 1st touch is crap , it slows down momentum lost. That said fron De Jong to Fernando we still look wide open in MF bad night again . Crisis not yet but might be if we fail at QPR , the wheels are lose pellers, sort it out mate sharpish.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:16 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

But we were fucking awful before any bookings.

We saw no response. We fucked ip against Cska once and invited them to our place and played worse.

Please don't mention stats. Every time Nasri, Milner, Zab, Clichy or Navas cuts back in and kills our attack it makes us look more statistically dominant....

I can't be arsed mate and if you can't see it, then you never will. 63% possession, 15 shots compared to 7 with 6 on target against 3.

From tonight you could actually say that CSKAs attack is twice as good as ours and Aguero is shit becuase of his conversion rate. For me he wasn't allowed to enjoy it as we were always on the backfoot after the bullshit the referee brought to the game.

At least you're alright with the world and the likes of UEFA. For me, I'm not and I think they're fucking cheating/corrupt/conniving bastards. But that;s just my thoughts, gleaned over years of watching this shit. Now we're in the CL just makes it worse, as if we're taking money that they have an entitlement to.

I wonder how Rumminege (who gives a fuck how hos name is spelt) and the ECA invested that, surely it went to Grass Roots Football.

As I said, 'Fuck that', I'm not here to convert, time for bed.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:29 pm

Sounds like you're content with that performance? If so I agree to disagree.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:39 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Sounds like you're content with that performance? If so I agree to disagree.

Nobody can be satisfied with that performance but the more I see of euro refs the more confused I get. I was worried very early on with tonight's ref as he gave that handball against Clichy which for me was a joke and then didn't give the foul against Milner when the guy scythed across him.It happened to Milner again late and you could sea an " I give up look" on his face. Milner doesn't give up but you know what I mean.

I felt the second yellow on Fernandinho was unlucky and I am sure the ref didn't see it so one of the other officials must have said something.The Yaya gets blocked in a similar way and nothing for that so Yaya acts like a petulant child and gets a red.

Did Aguero dive really? Looked a bit like it but I actually doubt it and reckon there was contact.

BUT the bottom line is WE WERE SHIT from start to finish and almost every player can be faulted. Jovetic is getting plenty of stick but at least he was trying stuff,like the free kick he won for the goal, but mostly it didn't come off as players seem to be expecting him to do something else.

How the hell did we beat the scum?
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Green & Blue » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:43 pm

Okay we lost to Bayern but since then we have had 3 very winnable games.In each we have the chance to make amends for the previous result but every time we have let ourselves down again.Tonight hurts the most, at home against Cska in a must win and we got served up that shite, players to blame if you ask me yet again they failed to react.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:40 am

london blue 2 wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:Listening to the Sky pundits.....they are fuckin loving this!
Yes we were shit, but would they say the same things if it was one of the "other" teams from England. I doubt it.

They are fucking spot on. That performance was fucking gutless. Pathetic and embarrassing

Not saying they are wrong, just saying would they say it like it is if it was one of the other English teams. Doubt it very much

Liverpool had a 'moral victory' last night, as the rags did on Sunday.
are you suggesting that performance was similar?

I'm suggesting that had they performed similarly it would have been reported more favourably.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum