This Weeks Other European Games | 4-6 Nov 14

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This Weeks Other European Games | 4-6 Nov 14

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:26 pm

tuned in to watch a good old scouse spanking and ended up watching them play pretty good, 2nd half was much better and although they were never in danger of getting anything from the game I think they did well and thought Kolo was very good.

They will go home the same as the rags and celebrate losing 1-0 this week
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:32 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Glen doesn't understand why Liverpool fought tooth & nail to get in the Champions Lg & are now resting players. Answer MONEY GLEN. Why prioritise the Prem ? To get 4th for THE MONEY.

UEFA have turned club managers into fucking accountants.

For all of our bitching about the Count as late he gives sweet fuckall about anything other than winning the match right in front of his face.

I should appreciate that more after today.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby AG7 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:40 pm

Lev Bronstein wrote:Meanwhile, Arsenal, having been 3 up after 60mins, end by drawing 3-3 with Anderlecht. Tee hee

So what's sky and the others saying now? I mean us dropping a 2 goal lead has to be better than dropping a 3 goal advantage ... oh, and while we were away in a wierd empty (but not so empty) stadium, basically very unusual circumstances and very very cold too ... Arse were, well, at home. So would all the pundits now rip into them and Wenger more than they all did to us?
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:51 pm

AG7 wrote:
Lev Bronstein wrote:Meanwhile, Arsenal, having been 3 up after 60mins, end by drawing 3-3 with Anderlecht. Tee hee

So what's sky and the others saying now? I mean us dropping a 2 goal lead has to be better than dropping a 3 goal advantage ... oh, and while we were away in a wierd empty (but not so empty) stadium, basically very unusual circumstances and very very cold too ... Arse were, well, at home. So would all the pundits now rip into them and Wenger more than they all did to us?

the degenerate crackhead went mental on sky....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:58 am

Fecking amazes me how things are reported. It was plain to see that the Dippers were getting nothing out of that game even though Real looked a 10th of the side they normally are with Tranny looking too desperate to get the record for goals scored.

The truth was, however you look at it, that the Dippers had one shot on target and I don't even remember that. The way the media have reported it, very similar to the Rags win at the weekend, says all you need to know about where their priorities lie. I wonder if we'll see 'The Pressure On' adverts for their next game?

Also, I do hope that there's a constant stream of negative Arsenal stories on how they blew a 3-0 lead, at home, against a team who are very much lower in the rankings than the team we played away to last time.

Anyway, come on the Dippers, let's see if the master plan works and you get something against Maureen. I'm not holding my breath.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby zuricity » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:31 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Fecking amazes me how things are reported. It was plain to see that the Dippers were getting nothing out of that game even though Real looked a 10th of the side they normally are with Tranny looking too desperate to get the record for goals scored.

The truth was, however you look at it, that the Dippers had one shot on target and I don't even remember that. The way the media have reported it, very similar to the Rags win at the weekend, says all you need to know about where their priorities lie. I wonder if we'll see 'The Pressure On' adverts for their next game?

Also, I do hope that there's a constant stream of negative Arsenal stories on how they blew a 3-0 lead, at home, against a team who are very much lower in the rankings than the team we played away to last time.

Anyway, come on the Dippers, let's see if the master plan works and you get something against Maureen. I'm not holding my breath.

Don't hold your breath. I expect Chelsea to clearly beat them anything else is a bonus.

In a way i like the fact that the Rags ,Arse and Scouse 2 are kept down.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Moonchesteri » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:32 am

zuricity wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Don't hold your breath. I expect Chelsea to clearly beat them anything else is a bonus.

This. Though I'm going to take some easy money from the bookies as currently you can easily get odds to double your money with an away win.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum