Marco Reus

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Marco Reus

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:14 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I think I probably prefer 4-3-3, ish on the whole, but I don't think the Count will play it, even if we did sign Reus. More likely he would play him as 2nd striker/attacking mid ala Jovetic Sunday or as the partner to Silva behind the front 2, like he does Nasri, with Yaya etc behind them.

I would like a front 3, including Silva & Reus, with Yaya & the two Ferns or Milner in behind. I would still use the Count's system as well though & use 5 in the middle as well, possibly all in the same game.

Holy shit, woman on Sky Sports News in a skin tight Sky blue dress, has just caught my attention!

That is funny !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:18 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I think I probably prefer 4-3-3, ish on the whole, but I don't think the Count will play it, even if we did sign Reus. More likely he would play him as 2nd striker/attacking mid ala Jovetic Sunday or as the partner to Silva behind the front 2, like he does Nasri, with Yaya etc behind them.

I would like a front 3, including Silva & Reus, with Yaya & the two Ferns or Milner in behind. I would still use the Count's system as well though & use 5 in the middle as well, possibly all in the same game.

Holy shit, woman on Sky Sports News in a skin tight Sky blue dress, has just caught my attention!

Crikey, it must be a pretty important news flash that she's delivering, to manage to divert your attention.

What's the big story ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:21 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Crikey, it must be a pretty important news flash that she's delivering, to manage to divert your attention.

What's the big story ??

Two decent sized, fairly well presented items worth my consideration tbf.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

What's the big story ??

Kate Abdoo? prob the hottest woman on the planet in my eyes.....
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:33 pm

Dubciteh wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

What's the big story ??

Kate Abdoo? prob the hottest woman on the planet in my eyes.....

No, although I can appreciate where you are coming from, it's that woman with the black hair, who is on there most days, who is married to a geezer who also used to be on Sky & Talkshite & looks like a cartoon character. Usually I would know her name but I've shedded it
She's never been my favourite but Jesus, that's just changed.

They may put her name up in a minute after the break.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:36 pm

No they didn't.

Not the same effect when she's sat down tbh. Needs the full length angle.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:48 pm

Natalie Sawyer?
Original Dub

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm

Original Dub wrote:Natalie Sawyer?

YES. That's her. Never been that impressed but the blue dress has just promoted her right into my Premier League.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:03 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Natalie Sawyer?

YES. That's her. Never been that impressed but the blue dress has just promoted her right into my Premier League.

Back on point, I do hope any links to Reus can avoid the same bollocks as we had Eden Hazard, we had him nailed on, Vinny has him attending the Derby.. If City or whoever want him and he is willing to turn down BM then offer the dough and do it in Jan. BVB would be gutted but as the season is fooked for them this deal would make them smile and be 25 mill richer than the previous two superstars fees who left for nowt.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby sheblue » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:04 pm

you have to think that we might be in with a good shout, dortmund must be sick of bayern.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:09 pm

I think we will be in with a good shout as Bayern have Robben & Ribery, who are pretty certain to start in most cases when available.

The Hazard situation was so close to the ffp calculations kicking in & we thought we were going to pass. I think if we could go back, we'd just pay the money & fuck UEFA.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:50 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I think we will be in with a good shout as Bayern have Robben & Ribery, who are pretty certain to start in most cases when available.

The Hazard situation was so close to the ffp calculations kicking in & we thought we were going to pass. I think if we could go back, we'd just pay the money & fuck UEFA.

Dramatic as it sounds we have to make a big signing, make it happen. We appear close on so many deals for game breakers like him Isco, Hazard. We know the other teams in for him, blow it out of the water like the scum did with DI Maria. Test arsenal over Theo or Scousers with Sterling.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:51 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I think we will be in with a good shout as Bayern have Robben & Ribery, who are pretty certain to start in most cases when available.

Dramatic as it sounds we have to make a big signing, make it happen. We appear close on so many deals for game breakers like him Isco, Hazard. We know the other teams in for him, blow it out of the water like the scum did with DI Maria. Test arsenal over Theo or Scousers with Sterling.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:23 pm

twosips wrote:Amazed by how everyone is seemingly certain that we're going to sell Yaya for at least £30+ mill to PSG. Weird.

It is very strange. I think the only options are that he stays here (most probable outcome) or that fans turn against him and he is sold with a cut off price.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:30 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:Would love us to land him, but given the history, his nationality and recent history I think we can be certain where he will end up - Ill have a guess at a team with the initials "B" and "M"

I thought Reus has gone on record saying he wont ever join them?

Didn't Neuer say the same?
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby TomS » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:54 pm

He did, Mr, Moonchesteri....

1. Bild as a source is similar to believe that the "Sun"ialways tells the truth....
2. Rumours over here said, Reus rejected an Extension of is contract (after 2017)
3. In his actuell contract he has an buy-out worth 25.Mio€ (according to Bayern Munich) or 35Mio.€ (according to Dortmund).
4. It is said here before, the Bayern M. Deal is a done-one.......
Thomas
Bert Trautmann Town, Germany
TomS
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC,Werder Bremen
My favourite player is: Sergio

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum