samir nasri

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: samir nasri

Postby AntMcfc » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:39 am

Amazing player, and one we've missed sorely over the last few weeks. Great to have him back, should dispatch some of the mid-table fodder with a bit more ease and consistency now.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Yaya/Aguero/Totti/Busi

Postby dazby » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:42 am

Great post twosips. I agree.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:45 am

AntMcfc wrote:Amazing player, and one we've missed sorely over the last few weeks. Great to have him back, should dispatch some of the mid-table fodder with a bit more ease and consistency now.

I don't remember the bloke in your picture playing for City. I remember him scoring against us a few weeks ago though.

Nasri, oh yeah. twosips hit the nail on the head. He needs time to get fit and a team that play at pace. And so does Nasri.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby AntMcfc » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:20 pm

Faultless performance today. That's a better performance than 98% of Silva's performances. What a crucial player he is for us, get Silva back asap and we'll start playing well again. We've been playing a possession game with non-possession players for too long now, Nasri has saved us.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Yaya/Aguero/Totti/Busi

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum