Joe Hart reborn

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Joe Hart reborn

Postby PeterParker » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Many times criticized, but finally, he really looks like our Joe, instead of calamity Bubblehead.

Keep it coming.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Joe Hart reborn

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:59 pm

He did well today but he helped Shrek with his cramp so he's a cunt. Boooooo and all that malarkey.

On a sidenote De Gea's distribution was awful
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Joe has improved with Willy behind him. It's strange cos Pants was a much better keeper than Willy IMO.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:05 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:Joe has improved with Willy behind him. It's strange cos Pants was a much better keeper than Willy IMO.

Willy hasn't been great for us by any stretch but he did produce with Malaga. Perhaps it's reputation rather than ability that's having the effect. That said, I was never convinced by Pantillimon.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby PeterParker » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:12 pm

The problem with Pants imho as a romanian is that since he came here, he did not become a better player.

Well, he did, but very-very little. He still had a lot of problems when it came to high crosses and penalties where he saved just a thew in his life. Basically, he improved with maybe 10 % from the player he was at Timisoara, while his rival, the keeper of Fiorentina, he grew to become better than Pants.

The plus thing that i saw with Pants was that he had better reflexes since he came, but that was because of his special training with Massimo Battarra. I am sad to say, but i think Mannone is better than him.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Moonchesteri » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:10 pm

PeterParker wrote:The problem with Pants imho as a romanian is that since he came here, he did not become a better player.

Well, he did, but very-very little. He still had a lot of problems when it came to high crosses and penalties where he saved just a thew in his life. Basically, he improved with maybe 10 % from the player he was at Timisoara, while his rival, the keeper of Fiorentina, he grew to become better than Pants.

The plus thing that i saw with Pants was that he had better reflexes since he came, but that was because of his special training with Massimo Battarra. I am sad to say, but i think Mannone is better than him.

Oh for fucks sake! Mannone is one of the biggest jokes in premier league.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby PeterParker » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:
PeterParker wrote:The problem with Pants imho as a romanian is that since he came here, he did not become a better player.

Oh for fucks sake! Mannone is one of the biggest jokes in premier league.

Mannone was better that Remy Gallard from Arsenal”s goal, far better and Wenger did not give him a fair chance. As i said, it is not acceptable for a player of Pants height to gave any time of problems with high crosses. Pants should be the king of the area, should inspire fear in his box, like Crouch does.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:20 pm

"as a Romanian"?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby PeterParker » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:28 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

"as a Romanian"?

cheers

Yeah, well, i watched him since he was a thew hours away of signing with Juventus. At this point, he is considered the third romanian keeper and he played for City. The other ones are the second gk of Fiorentina and the regular at Astra. Not quite a good evolution for him, to be honest.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby aaron bond » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:09 am

Apart from helping Rooney, it was another confident performance from Hart. His save in the second half was excellent. I think we'll have to accept his distribution will never be great, but the rest of his game is getting back to his best it seems.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby littlebig » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:19 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote: he helped Shrek with his cramp so he's a cunt. Boooooo and all that malarkey.

Chortle
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:56 am

I thought he delivered a classic joe performance with the reflex saves, not seen that for a while, but he also had pretty good catching and kicking which are usually his weakness.

Could have easily dropped a silly one and he stood tall.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby dazby » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:37 am

That moment in the second half when he had an open roll option on the right but decides "right, think I'll just kick it out of play to put the pressure back on us." It really, really wound me up.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby bayblue » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:33 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:I thought he delivered a classic joe performance with the reflex saves, not seen that for a while, but he also had pretty good catching and kicking which are usually his weakness.

Could have easily dropped a silly one and he stood tall.

100% agree.

Just by the by I was amazed at De Gea. All the Utd fans I know had really built him up and to be fair to him he kept them in the game with his saves. But, how rubbish was his distribution ?? I've not seen the stats yet but it must have been woeful in terms of them getting possession from him as the starting point.
bayblue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby zuricity » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:46 am

Reborn is over the top.

He did what top goalies do in the big games.
He played well, but even at times his distribution was questionable.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:33 am

what is not mentioned as it was probably not shown on TV, is Harts reaction to the goal. He didn't jump around and celebrate, instead he was checking his goalmouth and doing his routines for his near post and far past. He was totally in the zone yesterday and it was brilliant to see.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby ManagerXI » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:00 pm

While it great to have two top class players for every position when you are involved in 4 competitions and it allows you to rotate the squad to prevent fatigue for Hart the fatigue is not a problem but the competition for places has encouraged him in my opinion. He is without a doubt in the top 3 goalkeepers in the league but if you have no fear of losing your place you can get complacent. With doubts now over Mangala after that epic transfer fee for a center back he will need to be more aware of mistakes and improve his reaction speed but he was phenomenal against United at the weekend.
ManagerXI
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby Mark Garrett » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Another good, solid performance from Joe and he, along with Milner, Silva and Aguero are comfortably our best four performers this season by a distance.
MANCINI Record at City

2009-10 League..................Pld 21 - W 11 - D 5 - L 5 - GF 40 - GA 18 - Pts 38...Finished 5th
2010-11 League..................Pld 38 - W 21 - D 8 - L 9 - GF 60 - GA 33 - Pts 71...Finished 3rd..FA Cup Winners
2011-12 League..................Pld 38 - W 28 - D 5 - L 5 - GF 93 - GA 29 - Pts 89...Finished 1st..League Champions
2012-13 League..................Pld 36 - W 22 - D 9 - L 5 - GF 62 - GA 31 - Pts 75...Finished 2nd

Domestic Cups record.........Pld 30 - W 18 - D 4 - L 8 - GF 63 - GA 36
European Cups record.........Pld 28 - W 13 - D 7 - L 8 - GF 43 - GA 29

Overall record at City......Pld 191 - W 113 - D 38 - L 40 - GF 361 - GA 176

(Updated after the Wigan FA Cup Final game)
Mark Garrett
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Shaun Goater and Sergio

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:15 pm

Mark Garrett wrote:Another good, solid performance from Joe and he, along with Milner, Silva and Aguero are comfortably our best four performers this season by a distance.

Milner hasn't been at all...he goes hot and cold, should only ever be used as an impact sub.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mark Garrett » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:20 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mark Garrett wrote:Another good, solid performance from Joe and he, along with Milner, Silva and Aguero are comfortably our best four performers this season by a distance.

Milner hasn't been at all...he goes hot and cold, should only ever be used as an impact sub.

This has to be a joke?!
MANCINI Record at City

2009-10 League..................Pld 21 - W 11 - D 5 - L 5 - GF 40 - GA 18 - Pts 38...Finished 5th
2010-11 League..................Pld 38 - W 21 - D 8 - L 9 - GF 60 - GA 33 - Pts 71...Finished 3rd..FA Cup Winners
2011-12 League..................Pld 38 - W 28 - D 5 - L 5 - GF 93 - GA 29 - Pts 89...Finished 1st..League Champions
2012-13 League..................Pld 36 - W 22 - D 9 - L 5 - GF 62 - GA 31 - Pts 75...Finished 2nd

Domestic Cups record.........Pld 30 - W 18 - D 4 - L 8 - GF 63 - GA 36
European Cups record.........Pld 28 - W 13 - D 7 - L 8 - GF 43 - GA 29

Overall record at City......Pld 191 - W 113 - D 38 - L 40 - GF 361 - GA 176

(Updated after the Wigan FA Cup Final game)
Mark Garrett
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Shaun Goater and Sergio

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum