the spitting bog brush

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: the spitting bog brush

Postby Original Dub » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:46 pm

charvet_wonderland wrote:
sheblue wrote:At the time I thought he did spit. Most definitely it is a deliberate spit. He tried to conceal it by bending down to get close the filthy dirty unwashed minging fucking savage. If he just wanted to shout why bend over so close?

Course it was deliberate! Dribbling on somebody whilst both awake and sober is not something one can do accidentally.

True.

You have to "prepare" saliva of that size. It involves closing your mouth, gathering it up and even then it needs a hand leaving.

Slimey cunt
Original Dub

Postby ruralblue » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:01 pm

Original Dub wrote:
charvet_wonderland wrote:
sheblue wrote:At the time I thought he did spit. Most definitely it is a deliberate spit. He tried to conceal it by bending down to get close the filthy dirty unwashed minging fucking savage. If he just wanted to shout why bend over so close?

Course it was deliberate! Dribbling on somebody whilst both awake and sober is not something one can do accidentally.

True.

You have to "prepare" saliva of that size. It involves closing your mouth, gathering it up and even then it needs a hand leaving.

Slimey cunt

Bang on. Unless you have some kind of disability which involves malfunction of the brain / over production of the gland that produces saliva or serious upper tract disorders, the bodies natural reaction is to swallow any amount that big. Only influence of drugs or alcohol changes this natural reaction or sheer rage.

He has no men of the above and I swear watching it in real time on t.V. It looked to me like he flobbed.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:18 pm

MOTD2 rumoured to feature the Drooler tonight
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:24 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Image

no doubt after the feature on joe's 'headbutt'
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby zuricity » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:09 am

johnny crossan wrote:Image

I'll bet motd2 only featured that so everyone could clearly see the mufc logo on his socks.

Christmas sales of those socks will go through the roof in Nigeria, Thailand and London.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby john@staustell » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:51 am

Not too sure if he meant it this time - but you have to admire his cheek kicking someone full-on in the back of the ankle then accusing them of diving!

However as last year he full on spat at Zaba, plain for anyone to see and nothing was done, I dont expect any sort of action here.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:08 am

For all his faults & help from the ref, I thought he was the rags' best player by a country mile. Di Maria's delivery is excellent, but he largely failed to stamp any influence on the game, even 11v11, Rooney's passing was Dogshite, Blind kept turning Blind & was so fucking lucky not to get caught about 6 times, Van Persie was nothing short of a disgrace. If Herrera had played instead of Fellaini, I recon the score would have been off the scale.

I'd be pretty worried about that if I was a rag.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:11 am

Ted Hughes wrote:For all his faults & help from the ref, I thought he was the rags' best player by a country mile. Di Maria's delivery is excellent, but he largely failed to stamp any influence on the game, even 11v11, Rooney's passing was Dogshite, Blind kept turning Blind & was so fucking lucky not to get caught about 6 times, Van Persie was nothing short of a disgrace. If Herrera had played instead of Fellaini, I recon the score would have been off the scale.

He might have had a decent game in some ways but he did commit 2 fouls which were penalties with a decent ref.That makes him a defensive liability.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:14 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:For all his faults & help from the ref, I thought he was the rags' best player by a country mile. Di Maria's delivery is excellent, but he largely failed to stamp any influence on the game, even 11v11, Rooney's passing was Dogshite, Blind kept turning Blind & was so fucking lucky not to get caught about 6 times, Van Persie was nothing short of a disgrace. If Herrera had played instead of Fellaini, I recon the score would have been off the scale.

He might have had a decent game in some ways but he did commit 2 fouls which were penalties with a decent ref.That makes him a defensive liability.

He always has been. In order to have a decent game, the ref has to let him off; same at Everton. But without his fouling, & winning headers, Utd would have been completely steamrollered in midfield, & had nothing in attack. It's only down to him coming on, that they got a draw at West Brom.

200 mil spent, & depending on Moyes' joke signing to keep the team functioning.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:17 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

He always has been. In order to have a decent game, the ref has to let him off; same at Everton. But without his fouling, & winning headers, Utd would have been completely steamrollered in midfield, & had nothing in attack. It's only down to him coming on, that they got a draw at West Brom.

Like the ref let him off with pushing Lescott to score. Couldn't believe that goal was a contender for goal of the month on MOTD last night, good finish but a clear foul in the build up without which he doesn't get possession in so much space.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:19 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Like the ref let him off with pushing Lescott to score. Couldn't believe that goal was a contender for goal of the month on MOTD last night, good finish but a clear foul in the build up without which he doesn't get possession in so much space.

A really obvious foul which refs always give..until suddenly they decide not to. Same as the one on Vinny recently.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:53 pm

so I just read that this fucking cunt injured ANOTHER opposing player yesterday...broken nose for Tompkins, apparently? HOW THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING PRIMATE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH IT??
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:48 pm

If rumours are true seems the sextape thread can be merged into here. I think I read that the girl was in a flood of tears - probably an elbow.....
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum