***official champions vs rags match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***official champions vs rags match thread***

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:FUCK OFF HART YOU FUCKIGN ROONEY FUCKER.......LEAVE THE CUNT TO DIE.

I fuckign hate the attitude of Hart with his munich mate.

Where I was sat everyone jumped up and had a go at head-and-shoulders for this.

i wanted him to saw his leg off not help rub out a cramp. Fagtastic effort. He's a licker from way back. Annoying as fuck.

cheers

He loves his rags, does our Joseph.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby PeterParker » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:01 pm

For all those that claim the head of Big Ed:

Let's have a look on what is different from last season and we will find that Edin doesn't have a player to put pressure on him. Jovetic and Sergio are on different positions, while his only rival has fucked off to Valencia because of his wife. Do you lot remember how Dzeko looked when Negredo was a star up front and Edin had to came in and work his ass off? Remember the hunger in his game?

We need to fuck the FFP and buy a striker, a genuine poacher in this winter window that will put pressure on Edin to step his game up again, instead of looking like a lazy donkey.

But, that player MUST BE INJURY FREE.

I am thinking Graziano Pelle.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:32 pm

PeterParker wrote:For all those that claim the head of Big Ed:

Let's have a look on what is different from last season and we will find that Edin doesn't have a player to put pressure on him. Jovetic and Sergio are on different positions, while his only rival has fucked off to Valencia because of his wife. Do you lot remember how Dzeko looked when Negredo was a star up front and Edin had to came in and work his ass off? Remember the hunger in his game?

We need to fuck the FFP and buy a striker, a genuine poacher in this winter window that will put pressure on Edin to step his game up again, instead of looking like a lazy donkey.

Edin was better than Aguero not long ago. Aguero has got better & Dzeko has gone to half arsed shit, again, for no fucking reason whatsoever.

All the crowd were behind him, we were all singing his praises on here, he gets a new contract, the manager shows total faith in him, everything perfect, & he just goes "nah fuck it, I'll drop my workrate down to half again & start casually flicking the ball around".

There's something wrong with his head.

Two weeks from now, he'll probably be sprinting around & knocking in hat tricks, & we'll all start to believe in him again, then he'll turn to shit for 6 weeks, again.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby littlebig » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:28 am

Dameerto wrote:Yaya man of the match for his second half performance for me, he was close to his best going forward.

The sleeping giant has re-awoken. Hope he kicks on from this performance as he's such an important player for us.
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby twosips » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:25 am

Ha yeah, PeterParker let's just sign Pelle, who will be 30 at the start of next season, in January for 20+ million off the back of half a season just to give Dzeko a kick up the arse... Seems a flawless well thought out plan that isn't entirely reactionary.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby bayblue » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:38 am

Not sure about Pelle and not too sure about the analysis either.
I don't think Edin has ever played well with Serge and at the end of last season when he did so well it wasn't at a time when his place was under threat - if anything he was more secure as the main man because Serge and Jojo were mostly injured and Negredo playing like a drain.
Interesting to me that Serge highlighted his partnership with Negredo as a good one and as far as I know never mentioned Ed at all.
bayblue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:55 am

bayblue wrote:

Not sure about Pelle and not too sure about the analysis either.
I don't think Edin has ever played well with Serge and at the end of last season when he did so well it wasn't at a time when his place was under threat - if anything he was more secure as the main man because Serge and Jojo were mostly injured and Negredo playing like a drain.
Interesting to me that Serge highlighted his partnership with Negredo as a good one and as far as I know never mentioned Ed at all.

Negredo was a really positive influence on playing with a partner, as under Mancini, the only players who would do it were Tevez & Aguero together. The rest just played totally seperately. Dzeko seemed to learn from Negredo, but now it seems as if him & Aguero are right back to zero again.

What does my head in, is that Edin had only 19 mins left when he came on the pitch. It's a derby. Whether he scores, can't trap a bag of cement, whatever; it is what it is, but he only has to play for 19 mins. So for 19 mins RUN LIKE FUCK. Chase everything, defend from the front.

He was doing that a while back. He's stopped doing it to the same level. I've sat in the stand, & I've seen Dzeko play, fully committed & have seen in front of me, how much distance he can cover, & at what speed, & I know for a FACT that Dzeko is not giving 100% right now.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:21 am

twosips wrote:Ha yeah, PeterParker let's just sign Pelle, who will be 30 at the start of next season, in January for 20+ million off the back of half a season just to give Dzeko a kick up the arse... Seems a flawless well thought out plan that isn't entirely reactionary.

thought exactly the same myself. and was about to post the same until I scrolled to this :-)

of course, is the answer isn't it, fuck the FFP rules and sign a top striker for stupid money just to make Edin work harder. YCNMIU
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Dameerto » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:23 am

twosips wrote:Ha yeah, PeterParker let's just sign Pelle, who will be 30 at the start of next season, in January for 20+ million off the back of half a season just to give Dzeko a kick up the arse... Seems a flawless well thought out plan that isn't entirely reactionary.

He has the right idea though - Negredo was our only 'bully' (so much more to his game than that though), when he left we lost that dimension and ideally he needs replacing with someone like-for-like.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby blues2win » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:32 am

Rather have Bony or Beharino
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:47 am

Dazzler, Aaron and CCJJ are being quoted on the MEN website.....big brother is watching

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ed-8036912
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:24 pm

Eh, I didn't write that.

Poor from big brother.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:26 pm

It was Douglas's post that I quoted.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum