The media build up to derby

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The media build up to derby

Postby Original Dub » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:48 am

The same thing every time.

Here's the first one I've read... courtesy of our friends in the mirror.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... es-4528836

So when the camera focuses on van gaal, he looks relaxed, in control, unfazed. And he's not under any pressure.

While our manager is wearing a mask when he looks relaxed. And he is under more pressure than van gaal.

Lovely.
Original Dub

Re: The media build up to derby

Postby Original Dub » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:51 am

Beating city is a way of life at united.
City are arrogant.

A lovely little piece from the shy, reserved ginger minger.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... paign=1490
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:03 pm

Just switched on SSN to see a poll saying that the Rags will win the Derby. That's it, game over, nothing to watch this weekend.

Media bias or agenda, they all lead to the same thing - positive stuff for the Rags and shit stuff for us.

Not seen Dwight Yorke or Bryan Robson wheeled out yet, but there's time.

I wonder if we'll see a bit of this:

Watch on youtube.com
Last edited by Beefymcfc on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:07 pm

Looking forward to seeing piss-a-bed Paddy Crerand's cadaver being filmed from the back of a skip outside Tesco's telling us that slur alic will get his tactics right on Sunday and he expects Booby Charlton to score a hat-trick. Hick....
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:14 pm

FFS, spoke too soon. There he is, the fucking gimp, telling us all that the Rags are on a great run of 3 non-defeats with a wonderful score against Chelsea.

Oh, and it's 'Let's hope for a Rag win'.

TWAT!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:30 pm

did anyone really expect anything different?!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby sheblue » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:46 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:did anyone really expect anything different?!

No.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:55 pm

For build up I usually just watch plane crashes on YouTube and make ice cubes for my drinks.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:56 pm

There is no media bias!!!!...there are still TITS on this site that maintain this stance..

YCNMTSU
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby bayblue » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:05 pm

Truth is that Man U headlines get more readers than City ones.

It's a double edged sword though as Man U crisis headlines will get more readers than Man U success ones. Van Gaal has had an easy run of fixtures to date. Just watch them turn on him and/or others in the club if things aren't much better by Xmas.
bayblue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby zuricity » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:16 pm

They'll win if Giggs plays .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:25 pm

Based upon last year's home vid that Beefmeisterberger posted...we miss the fucl out of that early season Beast form. Jesus....what a pairing he was with Kun.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:37 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:There is no media bias!!!!...there are still TITS on this site that maintain this stance..

YCNMTSU

Just the usual contrary fuckers mate, who've never lived. Uni fuckers!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:43 pm

bayblue wrote:Truth is that Man U (that's a freebie) headlines get more readers than City ones.

It's a double edged sword though as Man U (sick bastard) crisis headlines will get more readers than Man U (double dirty sick bastard) success ones. Van Gaal (you double dirty sick Rag bastard) has had an easy run of fixtures to date. Just watch them turn on him and/or others in the club if things aren't much better by Xmas (thank fuck for some fucking sense you Rag Cunt! ;-)).

Apologies if not a Rag Cunt, you ManU loving fucker.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Munich bastards
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:54 pm

City64 wrote:Munich bastards

THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby bayblue » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:13 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
bayblue wrote:Truth is that Man U (that's a freebie) headlines get more readers than City ones.

It's a double edged sword though as Man U (sick bastard) crisis headlines will get more readers than Man U (double dirty sick bastard) success ones. Van Gaal (you double dirty sick Rag bastard) has had an easy run of fixtures to date. Just watch them turn on him and/or others in the club if things aren't much better by Xmas (thank fuck for some fucking sense you Rag Cunt! ;-)).

Haha. Apology accepted. Didn't realise Orwell's vision of censorship in 1984 applied on this forum!!!
bayblue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:06 am

bayblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Haha. Apology accepted. Didn't realise Orwell's vision of censorship in 1984 applied on this forum!!!

;-)

What is it with Sky, everything negative about City but positive about the Rags? The latest advert for the CSKA game is all about the 'Pressure On', bringing in to focus the CL even though there's a huge game on before that. It's as if they're getting a double sucker punch in to get their namby-pamby Rags tuning in.

And then there's Butthead, being shown every 5 minutes with his lengthy speeches.

Looking at CuteMAncs Rags thread, it's quite easy to see that many of them fuckers are brainwashed by the media bias, some believing that they're in a far better situation than they really are.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:37 am

Still waiting for some positive spin for us, anybody seen any yet?

At least we won't be seeing them play the 'Spend' card against us but surely they'll do a comparison showing how much the Rags have spent over the last season or so. They'll obviously then show that we've won 3 out of 4 of our last PL games, only losing to West Ham after having more of everything and hitting the woodwork 3 times, comparing it with the Rags 2 wins and 2 draws which has actually brought them less points. The fact that the majority of their games were at home while we were away, interspersed with a detour to Russia, will surely get mentioned, just to put things into context.

Anybody who see's the above reported, please let me know, I'm looking forward to it.

FUCK YOU RAG CUNTS!!! COME ON THE BLUES!!!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby s1ty m » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:18 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Still waiting for some positive spin for us, anybody seen any yet?

At least we won't be seeing them play the 'Spend' card against us but surely they'll do a comparison showing how much the Rags have spent over the last season or so. They'll obviously then show that we've won 3 out of 4 of our last PL games, only losing to West Ham after having more of everything and hitting the woodwork 3 times, comparing it with the Rags 2 wins and 2 draws which has actually brought them less points. The fact that the majority of their games were at home while we were away, interspersed with a detour to Russia, will surely get mentioned, just to put things into context.

Anybody who see's the above reported, please let me know, I'm looking forward to it.

FUCK YOU RAG CUNTS!!! COME ON THE BLUES!!!

Summed up perfectly.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum