Wednesday's B****x (FFP Update)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Wednesday's B****x (FFP Update)

Postby Chinners » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:16 am

THE BOLLOX

Less than 12 hours to go until City kick off this term’s Capital One Cup campaign.
Midweek games under the lights at the Etihad Stadium are always a welcome addition to the fixture list, and Sheffield Wednesday are the opposition this time as Manuel Pellegrini’s men aim to defend the trophy won in such style at Wembley last March.
Most of the headlines you’re waking up to concern the manager’s pre-match press briefing.
Rather than read snippets, you can watch it in full for yourself here.
The news that Jose Angel Pozo may be involved tonight has caused much excitement and column inches. You can watch his goal for the EDS against Bayern Munich last week right here.
In Sheffield, players and manager are clearly relishing the tie and will be looking to cause an upset against the Premier League Champions.
Said striker Stevie May: "This game has been there for some time but now we can finally really look at it.
"It's a big game for us and we're not going into it thinking we are beaten already. Everyone will be desperate to play, we'll work hard, stick to our jobs and yes, it's one to look forward to.
"We know it's going to be a tough, tough game but cup upsets do happen, we've seen it many times before."
Elsewhere, following yesterday’s transfer gossip – yes, it is only September, I’ve just checked – concerning Everton man Ross Barkley, former City player Rodney Marsh has urged the England international to make the move to the Etihad should he get the chance.
In fact, he goes one further and advises any young footballer who is offered the chance to come to the Etihad, to seize the opportunity.
Marsh told TalkSHIT: “I would advise Ross Barkley to move to Manchester City in a heartbeat.
“He has the opportunity to become one of the greatest British players we’ve ever seen.
“He’s the sort of player who can move to Manchester City and, unlike others, can get into the first-team as a youngster, dominate and become a truly great footballer.
“I would advise anyone at the moment who has the chance of becoming a top player to go to City, it’s a wonderful club now. They’ve got everything in their favour, from their training conditions to being able to play around great players.”
High praise indeed!
Of course, the rumours about Barkley are just that: rumours. No transfers are confirmed until you read it right here on mcfc.co.uk.
Meanwhile, while everyone here at MCFC is definitely taking things one game at a time, the media has already got a distinct whiff of the Champions League on the horizon.
City take on Roma at the Etihad Stadium on Tuesday – and according to the MEN, the Italians could be without star man Daniele De Rossi.
The midfielder is facing a race against time to be fit after suffering injury in the Serie A clash with Cagliari at the weekend.
Writes the paper’s David Lynch: “Midfielder Daniele De Rossi is undergoing treatment on a calf injury sustained during a 2-0 win over Cagliari on Sunday, the Italian club have confirmed.
“A statement on the club's official website read: "Daniele De Rossi underwent tests today that revealed a first-degree lesion to his left soleus muscle. He has already begun treatment on the injury."
“De Rossi would be a certain starter for Rudi Garcia's men if he proves his fitness before next Tuesday's game.
“The 31-year-old will also likely be keen to put on a show in Manchester, having previously been strongly linked with moves to both City and United.”
No doubt we’ll be hearing more on that as the week progresses.

Manchester City's James Milner again hints at leaving next summer if they don't play him enough
England midfielder is wary of signing a new deal if he won't be starting in big games
James Milner has reiterated he will only commit his future to Manchester City if he is getting enough game time.
Champions City are keen to agree a new contract with Milner after tying down most of their big names over the summer and have begun talks with the England midfielder.
Milner is in no rush to sign, as we reported back in pre-season, even though he has entered the final 12 months of the five-year deal he agreed when he joined from Aston Villa in 2010.
He wants to retain the option of leaving on a Bosman next summer if he is not starting more big games for the champions.
“I have a year left and have spoken to the club,” he said. “I love it here and would love to stay at Manchester City, but first and foremost I am a footballer and want to play football. Hopefully I can play enough games and will be here for the long term.
“You want to win trophies and I’ve been fortunate enough to do that. I want to do that and ideally play in enough games.
“It’s an amazing club to be at - I’ve won trophies, the club has great fans and I’m playing with some of the best players in the world. If you get that game time as well, it’s perfect.
“When you’re getting the game time, it’s amazing, but when you are not playing, it is frustrating because you want to contribute. We’ve had talks, but I want to see how it goes. Hopefully I will play enough games and can be at City for the long term.”
Milner seized his chance against Chelsea on Sunday, setting up City's late equaliser in the 1-1 draw and being voted the champions' man of the match.
He could feature again on Wednesday night as City begin their defence of the Capital One Cup at home to Championship high flyers Sheffield Wednesday.
Blues boss Manuel Pellegrini has told his players not to underestimate their opponents after losing to second-tier Wigan in the FA Cup last season.
“For any Premier League team, all other teams live in the moment,” said the City manager. “If you do not play with 100 per cent intensity, you’re not going to win.”

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini is set to name the teenager billed as "Mini Messi" - 18-year-old Jose Angel Pozo - as a substitute in Wednesday night's League Cup tie against Sheffield Wednesday. The Spaniard was bought for £2.4m from Real Madrid in 2012. (The Times)

Pellegrini not worried by Man City striker shortage
Sergio Aguero and Stevan Jovetic will both miss the midweek clash with Sheffield Wednesday, but the Chilean believes he has enough firepower.
Manuel Pellegrini has shrugged off fears City could suffer a striker shortage after an injury scare for Sergio Aguero.
The Argentine striker has been treated for a knee injury he picked up in Sunday’s draw with Chelsea, and was withdrawn from the squad for tonight’s League Cup tie against Sheffield Wednesday as a precaution.
And with Stevan Jovetic still not ready to return from a hamstring problem he picked up on international duty, the Blues have just one fit forward tonight, Edin Dzeko.
“I hope that Kun is just a kick and it wasn’t good for him to take a risk to play tomorrow but he will play against Hull on Saturday without any problems,” said Pellegrini.
“Jovetic will need two or three more days and with those two players at 100 per cent and Dzeko too, we won’t have any problems.”
The Blues have drafted exciting 18-year-old Spaniard Jose Angel Pozo into the squad for tonight’s game, but he is not yet ready to become a regular member of the squad.
Jovetic is nearing fitness after picking up a hamstring problem on international duty – he could be ready for Saturday, and Aguero is also expected to be ready for the trip to the KC Stadium.
But the scare highlights the fact that, after loaning out Alvaro Negredo, the Blues are a little short up front.
David Silva (ankle) and Samir Nasri (groin) are also missing, while Palo Zabaleta is suspended.
Nasri and Fernando, who has also been missing with groin trouble, should both be back for next week’s Champions League game with Roma or the trip to Aston Villa four days later.
Eliaquim Mangala is expected to start again as City get him up to speed, while Frank Lampard, Willy Caballero, Dedryck Boyata, Bacary Sagna, Gael Clichy, Martin Demichelis, Jesus Navas and Scott Sinclair are all in line for a place in the eleven.
But Matija Nastasic, who has been in limbo since appearing in the Community Shield, is not guaranteed a place.
Pellegrini also hinted that Caballero may even keep his place for the league trip to Hull on Saturday, saying: “We will see tomorrow who will start.
“I don’t know if it will be tomorrow, but Willy Caballero will have one or two games in a row because he’s a keeper and needs to play also. We have Nastasic and also Boyata, we will see when they have the opportunity to do it.”
Mangala was hugely impressive on his debut against Chelsea, and Pellegrini has been explaining why he took so long to blood the £32million signing.
“It was very important for Mangala to work for a month with us before he started playing,” said the Chilean.
“It was more important for him to delay and know how to do it. I was very happy with the way he played on Sunday because he had a feeling of power, he’s a very strong defender and he’s a player with a lot of experience.
“He’s a player with experience, not a young player playing for the first time but it’s always difficult to do it for the first time in the Premier League. For him it was a very good experience and he will continue to be part of our squad.”
City take on Championship side Wednesday having gone four games without a win for the first time in two years.
And Pellegrini has been drilling his team to be more clinical in a bid to break down teams that park the bus.
“We need to try to do different movements, to try to create more space, be more accurate with the last pass but with the offensive volume that we’ve had in the last games,” he said.
“It’s very important to do it like we did against Stoke, and after that to score your few chances because you are not going to have many chances against teams that defend very well. The few chances that you have, you must score.”

Chelsea Legend Lampard Will Extend Manchester City Stay.
The 36-year-old veteran was set to join the American outfit at the beginning of January, however, according to The DSSC, will now delay his move by one month meaning that he can play former club Chelsea on January 31 at Stamford Bridge.
Lampard, who in his 13 year stay with the Londoners acquired legendary status by becoming the clubs top scorer, scored a late equaliser on Sunday’s late kick-off against Jose Mourinho’s side.
Club sources have confirmed the move but insist that there has been no change of plan to his ‘loan’ move as it has technically not been extended.
Lampard was due to move to the US at the start of January to start pre-season training, however, both clubs have agreed that a later move would help both teams.
Citizen’s boss Manuel Pellegrini hopes the experienced former England international can benefit his side as the look to secure back-to-back Premier League titles.

Frank Lampard stole the headlines in the title race six-pointer, coming off the Man City bench to score a late equaliser against his former club.
The 36 year old Chelsea legend had his loan extended yesterday and could now play in the return fixture at Stamford Bridge in January.
Having been let go by Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, there were no hard feelings between the pair before kick-off.
Frank Lampard embraced Mourinho and got a friendly pat on the bottom. See Tunnelcam videoV
Watch on youtube.com

Ross Barkley not for sale, say Everton
Blues dismiss latest rumours around young playmaker's future
Everton FC insist Ross Barkley is not for sale amid fresh rumours one of the Premier League’s richest clubs has made him a £30m summer transfer target.
Reports today suggest that Manchester City are determined to try and lure the 20-year-old to the Etihad stadium in time for the 2015/16 campaign.
But the Toffees remain adamant that the England international midfielder, who is currently stepping-up his rehabilitation from a knee injury suffered in August, is part of their long-term plans and will not be allowed to leave.
Barkley only signed a four year contract in July, and Roberto Martinez wants to build for the future with the Wavertree-born academy graduate at the forefront of his plans.
Martinez often speaks of taking the club forward on solid foundations, and for the Catalan those foundations are largely to consist of young, home- grown talent.
It's why he has been keen to nurture Barkley from the day he took over as manager; playing him regularly and imbuing in him a level of self-belief that David Moyes never did.
It's also why he decided in July to reward Barkley's progress with a new £60,000 a week contract, reflecting his new "role and development" at Goodison.
For Martinez, Barkley - and players like Seamus Coleman, John Stones, Ryan Ledson et al - are the future.
That's why it doesn't ring true that the Blues boss would entertain talk of selling Barkley, whatever grand figures Manchester City wish to throw around.
Martinez and the Toffees board share the same vision of turning Everton into a Champions League club.
The accepted wisdom is that a club cannot entertain that dream and also sell its best players.
"There is still a long way to go in his development but he is a massive part of our squad," said the Martinez in the summer.
"Every Evertonian will tell you Ross Barkley is the kind of player you buy a ticket to see. He brings back memories of some of the legends we’ve had at this club and the best is yet to come.”
Yet to come, one would certainly imagine, in a royal blue shirt, not a sky blue one.
It is not the first time Barkley has been linked with a big-money move to a Manchester club.
In December speculation surfaced that he was to be the subject of a £50m bid from Manchester United, but Martinez laughed off reports and told the assembled media at Finch Farm: ‘You wouldn’t even get him on loan for that.’
When it was put to Martinez that such an offer could be heading his way when the transfer window opened back in January, the Blues boss said: "How much? 50? No, I’m sorry, we won’t be letting him go out on loan!"
It is not believed there has been any change in that unequivocal stance behind the scenes at Goodison since then.

Man City v Sheff Weds: Helan is aiming for happy return to the Etihad
TWO years ago, Jeremy Helan was making his Manchester City debut at the Etihad Stadium in a League Cup third round tie.
Tonight, he will step back on the City pitch as a Sheffield Wednesday player as the Owls look to cause one of the shocks of the season and knock out the Premier League champions and Cup holders.
Having come through the youth ranks – he arrived in Manchester as a 16-year-old from France – Helan’s substitute appearance in a 4-2 home defeat to Aston Villa proved the pinnacle of his City career.
With multi-million pound signings sat in the reserves at City, young talents like Helan were always struggling to break through.
Loan spells at Carlisle and Shrewsbury came before a temporary move to Hillsborough was eventually made permanent in January last year.
Now the 22-year-old left-back – he can also play in midfield – is looking forward to seeing some familiar faces tonight, and has nothing but praise for the footballing education he received under former City chief Roberto Mancini.
“It was a very strange feeling (drawing Manchester City), it has only been a year since I left and I am already going back,” he said.
There is no fear of Helan being overawed by big-name players like James Milner or Edin Dzeko as they were his team-mates that September night two years ago.
“Having been at City it’s not like I have never seen them before, I was there for a couple of years,” said the former French Under-19 international.
“When you see them every day, it doesn’t change your opinion of them, but they are human beings.
“It’s not like you just watch them on television. You train with them, play some friendlies with them. It’s not like I don’t know what they are capable of.
“Since I left, they have changed the manager, I was there under Mancini. But it’s the same players, they have just added two or three. Everyone is knowledgeable of what they are capable of.
“You look at players like Navas, Milner or Yaya and you know what they are about. You see them week in, week out. They are the players you look up to and follow their example.
“Sometimes you get to train with them, sometimes you don’t. In pre-season you really mix with them.
“But they have a really big squad, so unless there are injuries or they just played the day before, it’s very difficult to train with them every day.”
Learning to be patient and stay motivated when on the outside was tough at City, but after injury kept him sidelined at Hillsborough for the start of the season, Helan is having to bide his team at Wednesday, too.
He is likely to be one of several changes tonight made by Stuart Gray as in-form Wednesday – who have kept seven clean sheets in 10 games – look to add another Premier League scalp after winning at Burnley in the previous round.
So how did Helan deal with being down the pecking order at the Etihad for so long?
“You have two feelings, you can either get frustrated or motivated,” he added. “It all depends on the character you have.
“Sometimes it’s frustrating when I think of some people that I have seen, really good players who never got their chance.
“I think you should always have the motivation to make it as big as you can. Don’t look at other players, just think about yourself. If they bought someone who is worth £30m, then I should try to be as good as him. You should always have that motivation, never get frustrated.
“It was a good time at City. To see these players, to train with them and see what they do, it’s always good. They set the examples for your career.
“You might feel like you don’t progress because you are not playing first-team football. You look at them, think they are the best players in the world, and maybe tomorrow they will ask me to play with them. It has to be the motivation to keep working.
“Even when you leave, you need to remember what you have seen, you know what it takes to make it (to the top). Just work, work, work.”
Helan retains contact with several City players and believes the Owls can give the champions a good game.
“Why not? They are human beings,” said Helan.
“True, they have good players, are one of the best teams in the world, but on the day it’s a cup game and you don’t know what can happen.
“We will give it a go. Look what MK Dons did to Manchester United, beat them 4-0.
“Maybe we will not win, but we are not going there as losers. We should not have that mentality.
“We have very good form and that should give us the confidence to say ‘yes, we can do it’.”
Last six games: Manchester City WWLDLD, Sheffield Wednesday WWLDWW.
Referee: P Tierney (Lancashire).
Last time: Manchester City 2 Sheffield Wednesday 1; January 16, 2007; FA Cup.

NFL star Menelik Watson has issued what the transfer gossip columns generally refer to as a “come and get me plea” to the Champions.
The Manchester-born City fan plies his trade for the Oakland Raiders in California, but joked he would be the perfect midfield partner for Yaya Toure.
Watson told the Daily Express: “Me and Yaya Toure? No one is getting by us. I can still play. Two years ago, I won the intramural title at college. I was a defensive midfielder.
"I'll let Yaya go forward and I'll do all the defending. I have always been good at free-kicks and corners but I have never been good at shooting.
"So I'll stay back, do the long balls and sit in front of Vincent Kompany and protect him. Yaya can then do his maestro thing. We'd win a couple more titles with me in the team."
He’s in London this weekend for a game, time for a trial maybe? Gives you time to work on that shooting Menelik…

Spoiler: Show/Hide
Spoilbox

Real Madrid are stepping up their efforts to sign England winger Raheem Sterling, 19, next summer as a new Liverpool deal fails to materialise. (Daily Mirror)

Manchester United are preparing a £35m bid for Juventus and Chile midfielder Arturo Vidal, 27. (Daily Star)

United are also lining up a return for Barcelona and Spain centre-back Gerard Pique, 27, in January. (Daily Express)

Inter Milan and Atletico Madrid will make another attempt to sign Tottenham striker Roberto Soldado, 29, in January. (London Evening Standard)

Manchester United and Arsenal target Netherlands defender Ron Vlaar, 29, has told Aston Villa he is finally ready to start contract negotiations. (Daily Mirror)

Argentina and Sampdoria goalkeeper Sergio Romero, 27, has dismissed suggestions that he turned down a summer move to Manchester United. (Manchester Evening News)

Paris St-Germain are ready to sell midfielder Adrien Rabiot, 19, in January and Arsenal intend to approach the French club. (Talksport)

Manchester United's defensive mistakes have prompted manager Louis van Gaal to consider using Michael Carrick, 33, as an emergency centre-back. (DSSC)

QPR midfielder Sandro, 25, has been injured after sliding on his knees to celebrate a training-ground goal and will miss Saturday's Premier League trip to Southampton. (TalkSHIT)

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew has warned forward Sammy Ameobi, 22, that his future is on the line at Wednesday's Capital One Cup clash with Crystal Palace. (Daily Telegraph)

Liverpool's plans for an expanded Anfield stadium will include a 'Memorial Garden' as a tribute to Hillsborough disaster victims. (Liverpool Echo)

Arsenal's majority shareholder, Stan Kroenke, has taken a payment of £3m out of the club according to the latest company accounts. (Guardian)

Uefa is poised to introduce new rules to tackle what it sees as the scourge of third-party ownership of players in Europe as early as next season. (Guardian)

Liverpool are 'very relaxed' amid suggestions they may have almost £7m of Champions League prize money withheld due to breaches of Uefa financial fair play regulations. (DSSC)

Aston Villa striker Gabby Agbonlahor, 27, is excited about Christian Benteke's return to the fold - even though it could cost him his place in the side. (Birmingham Mail)

Nottingham Forest fans will pay tribute to former manager Brian Clough at Tottenham on Wednesday night by wearing replicas of his famous green jumper for the League Cup third-round tie at White Hart Lane. (The Sun)

A Norwich City fan commissioned a £299 replica of Carrow Road made from more than 2,000 Lego bricks. (Norwich Advertiser)

MORE BOLLOX UPDATES LATER ....
Last edited by Chinners on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Wednesday's B****x

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:34 am

Thanks Chinners.

I wonder where all this Barkley stuff has come from ? Not in the interests of City nor Everton to make anything public at this time, so I wonder if his agent is shit stirring ? Whatever, if we want him, we will have to pay much more than 30 mil, because Utd have fucked the market by paying that for a fullback.

Everton will want 40 plus, maybe 50, & are absolutely right to insist on that. If he has a poor season, then the price could drop a bit, but if he has a brilliant one, then he becomes worth 60+ mil, because those fucks paid that for DiMaria.

The piece on Milner is positive imo. It shows that he wants to stay, so if he plays more, he will do.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:52 am

So Stan Kroenke has taken £3million out of Arsenal's coffers.

Is this significant in any way ??

It'll only be less than pocket money or small change to him with all his bountiful wealth and he'll be perfectly entitled to do so, but it might, hopefully, just be that he's been watching the Glazers with envious eyes and thinking that he might now grab a piece of this action as well.

Perhaps this could signal the start of all Arsenal's 'owners' getting their snouts in the communal trough.....after all, they are always held up to be the most perfectly run Club of all and they do have a massive war chest that they never spend.

One can only hope.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:18 am

Is it just a teensy bit homoerotic that i was pretty sure that Chinstrap's video vixen was a tranny for most of that video? I'm still not 100% certain she isn't btw.

Upside, she can fight Rhonda Rousey if so. Downside...peeing sitting down. A "cunt's trick"? i dunno...

cheers

p.s. on the tunnel cam video when they are waiting to warm up and Vinnie comes out and then they fucking march out...fuck yeah. That got me going. It's the little things.

cheers again
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:31 am

Chinners wrote:
Liverpool's plans for an expanded Anfield stadium will include a 'Memorial Garden' as a tribute to Hillsborough disaster victims. (Liverpool Echo)

It should have read

Chinners wrote:
Liverpool's plans for a memorial garden will included an expanded Anfield stadium as a tribute to Hillsborough disaster victims. (Liverpool Echo)
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Dameerto » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:36 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:So Stan Kroenke has taken £3million out of Arsenal's coffers.

It'll only be less than pocket money or small change to him with all his bountiful wealth and he'll be perfectly entitled to do so, but it might, hopefully, just be that he's been watching the Glazers with envious eyes and thinking that he might now grab a piece of this action as well.

Perhaps this could signal the start of all Arsenal's 'owners' getting their snouts in the communal trough.....after all, they are always held up to be the most perfectly run Club of all and they do have a massive war chest that they never spend.

One can only hope.

If they were perfectly run they'd have a far bigger commercial income to rely on, and a much smaller matchday income which wasn't so reliant on ticket pricing. Considering their profile it's almost criminal how they can bleed their fans dry whilst lazily under-performing commercially.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:39 am

Dameerto wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:So Stan Kroenke has taken £3million out of Arsenal's coffers.

One can only hope.

If they were perfectly run they'd have a far bigger commercial income to rely on, and a much smaller matchday income which wasn't so reliant on ticket pricing. Considering their profile it's almost criminal how they can bleed their fans dry whilst lazily under-performing commercially.

tbf tho...i think you are undervaluing a setup like we've created. It isn't just easy to snap your fingers and get the commercials in order to allow you to be flexible in other areas. You have to invest a lot to get results like we've got. Most clubs can't or won't do that, and if they try they'll fail to see the value and stop spending to earn. It's a tough game in any business but more unforgiving in football with the current climate.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Dameerto » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:47 am

We've set the bar it's true, but there are several clubs that should have been there before us - Arsenal is one of them in my opinion.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Chinners » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:59 am

DoomMerchant wrote:Is it just a teensy bit homoerotic that i was pretty sure that Chinstrap's video vixen was a tranny for most of that video? I'm still not 100% certain she isn't btw.

Upside, she can fight Rhonda Rousey if so. Downside...peeing sitting down. A "cunt's trick"? i dunno...

cheers

p.s. on the tunnel cam video when they are waiting to warm up and Vinnie comes out and then they fucking march out...fuck yeah. That got me going. It's the little things.

cheers again

Tranny!! WTF ... you Americans are weird ... cheers
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby john68 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Hahahahahahaha.....what a poinless comment Chinners.

Doomie is already well aware that he is weird. He didn't need to be told.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Great WAG work.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Chinners » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:16 pm

john68 wrote:Hahahahahahaha.....what a poinless comment Chinners.

Doomie is already well aware that he is weird. He didn't need to be told.

A strong poin well made sir ....
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby City64 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:44 pm

Not hardly a mention of Arsenal getting dumped out of the cup last night ? Imagine if it was us , the media would go to town on us !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Wednesday's B****x (FFP update)

Postby Chinners » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:47 pm

Man City: Supporters' club joins Financial Fair Play legal fight
An independent Manchester City fans' group has joined a legal action against Uefa's Financial Fair Play regulations.
MCFC Supporters' Club, which has 15,000 members, voted to back the move led by Jean-Louis Dupont, the lawyer who helped win the landmark Bosman Ruling.
Dupont claims Financial Fair Play (FFP) breaches European competition law.
City were fined £49m and given restrictions on spending and squad size for breaking FFP rules last season.

BBC Sport's Matt Slater:
"There is no real debate about Uefa's Financial Fair Play rules breaking EU law: they do, emphatically. The debate is whether this exemption from the free market is proportionate to the risks associated with spendthrift clubs leaving trails of debt and destruction behind them.
"Uefa says it is, and until now so has the European Commission and most of the continent's biggest clubs, many of whom are happy with the status quo that FFP helps to enforce.
"Dupont, his Belgian clients and a growing band of fans say otherwise. For them, there are better ways to prevent "another Pompey" [Portsmouth were in 2010 the first Premier League club to enter administration] than limiting a club's ability to compete, dream or grow."

"Far from implementing a true financial fair play, this rule is in fact a prohibition to invest that prevents ambitious owners to develop their clubs," said MCFC Supporters' Club in a statement.
"The Uefa rule may be bad news for MCFC supporters, but it is even worse news for supporters of all clubs that do not today belong to the established European elite."
A complaint was lodged with the European Commission about FFP by Dupont in May 2013 on behalf of players' agent Daniel Striani.
Dupont says the FFP ruling will restrict the incomes of both players and agents, reduce transfer activity and ensure that Europe's larger clubs remain dominant.

What are Uefa's Financial Fair Play regulations?
The Club Financial Control Body was set up in June 2012 to oversee the application of the Uefa Club Licensing System and Financial Fair Play regulations.
Clubs cannot repeatedly spend more than their generated revenues and clubs will be obliged to meet all their transfer and employee payment commitments at all times.
Higher-risk clubs that fail certain indicators will also be required to provide budgets detailing their strategic plans.
Teams participating in Uefa club competitions have had their transfer and employee payables monitored since the summer of 2011. The break-even assessment covering the financial years ending 2012 and 2013 will be assessed during 2013-14.

The Belgian lawyer claims that even if the ban on overspending were ruled legal, he would have further grounds to appeal because Uefa, football's European governing body, could achieve its aims by a less restrictive measure.
As well as City, Paris St-Germain and seven other European clubs were hit with a range of fines and sanctions in May for breaching FFP rules.
Uefa introduced FFP because it fears many clubs are risking their futures by spending beyond their means, while president Michel Platini also believes the big spending of some clubs is ruining the game.
In December 1995, Belgian midfielder Jean-Marc Bosman, 31, successfully challenged football's transfer rules at the European Court, on the basis of restraint of trade.
The Bosman ruling allowed players over 24 to move clubs without a transfer fee at the end of their contracts, and also ended national league limits on foreign players from other European Union countries.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Re: Wednesday's B****x (FFP Update)

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Here's hoping that this will be the first few ripples in the waters of the future tsunami, which will sweep away the Fat Frenchman's cellophane fortress.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:31 pm

Chinners wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:Is it just a teensy bit homoerotic that i was pretty sure that Chinstrap's video vixen was a tranny for most of that video? I'm still not 100% certain she isn't btw.

cheers

cheers again

Tranny!! WTF ... you Americans are weird ... cheers

She's a goddam manimal. I like girls. I promise, but...if she'd have whipped her dick out i wouldn't have been shocked at all.

I'm sure i'm not alone in this feeling. Ahem. Or if i am, then no one should tell me that.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Nick » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:51 pm

cheers

cheers again

wtf is yaya doing messing around with hazard walking off. fair play hes shitting him up but vince shouts him as he wanted to lead them out.

sometimes i feel they just let yaya do his thing like with balotelli whereas sometimes he needs a good 'word' from zabs or komps
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Return to The Maine Football forum