Lampard to extend stay

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Lampard to extend stay

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:08 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Bridge'srightfoot wrote:Possibly the best ever at the late run into the box. Even at 36 he still has it, would be great for some of our younger players to learn off him.

This

Mourinho has dropped a serious bollock here. In the grand scheme of things, giving him an extra year at Chelsea would have been peanuts but the advice, knowledge and experience he would pass on to their youngsters would be priceless.

So glad we will reap that

He looked 2 yards slower in the last few seasons for Chelsea though tbf to the Twat One.

He looked much sharper last night than for ages. Possibly because he had more freedom.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:17 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Bridge'srightfoot wrote:Possibly the best ever at the late run into the box. Even at 36 he still has it, would be great for some of our younger players to learn off him.

This

Mourinho has dropped a serious bollock here. In the grand scheme of things, giving him an extra year at Chelsea would have been peanuts but the advice, knowledge and experience he would pass on to their youngsters would be priceless.

So glad we will reap that

He looked 2 yards slower in the last few seasons for Chelsea though tbf to the Twat One.

He looked much sharper last night than for ages. Possibly because he had more freedom.

Must be the Pellegrini factor at work.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Nickyboy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Lampard has looked decent enough, but sure Mourinho will be more than chuffed with the impact Cesc has made for him
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum