No Luck

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: No Luck

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:46 am

City64 wrote:
City64 wrote:But Wellshit missed his chance , we should have had a clear penalty and Dzeko,s chance was deflected onto the inside of the post ......... no luck and shit Reffin in my book ! There again Clattencunt has history not giving us decisions in big games versus top 4 sides ........ No penalty given away at Cheski when little Dave clearly fouled , no penalty given at Anfield when Skirtel clearly handled and now at the Emirates ! fuck me deffo a pattern emerging there !

That's cheered me up because after the first two bad decisions you mention we went on to win the league; here's to his hat trick.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Chinners » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:53 pm

City64 wrote:But Wellshit missed his chance , we should have had a clear penalty and Dzeko,s chance was deflected onto the inside of the post ......... no luck and shit Reffin in my book ! There again Clattencunt has history not giving us decisions in big games versus top 4 sides ........ No penalty given away at Cheski when little Dave clearly fouled , no penalty given at Anfield when Skirtel clearly handled and now at the Emirates ! fuck me deffo a pettern emerging there !

He also gave us plenty at the swamp ... you know the game where we stuffed them 6-1 ... swings & roundabouts ....
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby City64 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Chinners wrote:
City64 wrote:But Wellshit missed his chance , we should have had a clear penalty and Dzeko,s chance was deflected onto the inside of the post ......... no luck and shit Reffin in my book ! There again Clattencunt has history not giving us decisions in big games versus top 4 sides ........ No penalty given away at Cheski when little Dave clearly fouled , no penalty given at Anfield when Skirtel clearly handled and now at the Emirates ! fuck me deffo a pettern emerging there !

He also gave us plenty at the swamp ... you know the game where we stuffed them 6-1 ... swings & roundabouts ....

What Clattencunt won us that game ? I thought we just twatted them as per usual . Think he tried his best to keep Jonny Evans on the pitch nevermind anything else .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Chinners wrote:

Things that were wrong, Chinners?

I remember Micah being carted in the box and getting no penalty for it, just after Evans' correct yellow card.

Are we now to be so thankful for a referee getting something right that we count it as a favour?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Chinners » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:27 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Chinners wrote:

Things that were wrong, Chinners?

I remember Micah being carted in the box and getting no penalty for it, just after Evans' correct yellow card.

Are we now to be so thankful for a referee getting something right that we count it as a favour?

Not so much that. Fans generally ignore refs when they work in their favor and go ape when they don't. I'm certainly not sticking up for Clatterfuck as he made a couple of howlers on Sat, it just amuses me that alot of fans, naturally only see one side of things but in truth, despite the overuse of the expression, things do generally even out. (I must be gettiing old as I used to be exactly the same if I'm honest)

I can't remember but either Clatterfuck or Howard Webb have ref the most City win's over the last 5 year period!!!
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:29 pm

Chinners wrote:

Sorry - that was a game where he gave us absolutely fuck all - I was fuming at his decisions. That we won 6 -1 might seem like he favoured us - totally the opposite. I remember the clear penalty he turned down and then I thought that he was going to throw up when he had to send Evans off - but he obviously realised that he could not extend the cheating that far and get away with it.

The Chelski game was the clearest example though - the speed of action and joy on his face when he had the opportunity to give a penalty against us said it all
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby City64 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:34 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:
Chinners wrote:

Sorry - that was a game where he gave us absolutely fuck all - I was fuming at his decisions. That we won 6 -1 might seem like he favoured us - totally the opposite. I remember the clear penalty he turned down and then I thought that he was going to throw up when he had to send Evans off - but he obviously realised that he could not extend the cheating that far and get away with it.

The Chelski game was the clearest example though - the speed of action and joy on his face when he had the opportunity to give a penalty against us said it all

I almost forgot about Clattencunt smiling with joy and his pronounced pointing at the spot when he gave that penalty late in the game for Chelski ! The cunt also gave a very strange decision after that which kept us near our own corner flag so we couldn't bomb forward for a last attack . The "none giving" of a penalty for the foul on little Dave ( which would have put us 2 up ) was possibly the worst and most unbelievable decision I have seen in recent times .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby patrickblue » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:37 pm

City64 wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:
Chinners wrote:

I almost forgot about Clattencunt smiling with joy and his pronounced pointing at the spot when he gave that penalty late in the game for Chelski ! The cunt also gave a very strange decision after that which kept us near our own corner flag so we couldn't bomb forward for a last attack . The "none giving" of a penalty for the foul on little Dave ( which would have put us 2 up ) was possibly the worst and most unbelievable decision I have seen in recent times .

That was the game that finally convinced me there was an agenda..
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum