Game Officials

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Game Officials

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Do they honestly think we can't see what's going on?

Clattenberg again, Blatant.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:26 pm

This twat has to be taking the piss, sorry he was that bad, when we next have him he should given shit for 93 mins what the fuck was he on, along with that cunt Owen givining Wankshire MOM we cal. See the agenda fuck em.. Full blooded kick at Glichy nothing forearm on Lampard clearest handball in any level of the game, nowt joke.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Original Dub » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:33 pm

I thought the officials had turned a corner after that farcical season when we first won the league, but this season is threatening to be even more blatant.

We must be one of the dirtiest teams in the league with all the fouls awarded against us, not to mention the yellow cards.

It's such a shame because it ruins it for me. It's a game, referee it without bias and let it take its natural course ffs.
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:47 pm

Watch on youtube.com
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby mr_nool » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:49 pm

It was blatanly one-sided today. Clattenburg should hang his head in shame, but he's probably proud to have carried out his orders so well.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:59 pm

presumably howred webb will come out and explain cuntentwat's performance???
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:33 pm

The count is hot. Closest thing to a blow up we've seen I'm a league match. Tore cheatenberg a new one. Fines await I'm sure.

Also he's right. They will all try to win us. Cunts.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby phips » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:35 pm

can't say I'm too enthused with Manuel slating Clattenburg in the press.

we always criticize Wenger and his whining so we should do the same with Pellegrini.
him complaining to the media--whether he is right or wrong--doesnt make him or the club look good.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:40 pm

phips wrote:can't say I'm too enthused with Manuel slating Clattenburg in the press.

we always criticize Wenger and his whining so we should do the same with Pellegrini.
him complaining to the media--whether he is right or wrong--doesnt make him or the club look good.

Hey Chief Talking Douche... Take your headdress off and go for a Rollerblade or something.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:47 pm

phips wrote:can't say I'm too enthused with Manuel slating Clattenburg in the press.

His comments were well made and nowhere near Wenger-esque. Pellers rarely complains about anything so if he had to say something it means that he is clearly seeing that a pattern is emerging, which a few have already mentioned.

Doesn't bring the club down in any way, in fact it may just open a few peoples eyes or put the cheating cunts in the spotlight.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Eh ? Wtf you going on about ???? It was there for all to see yet again !!! Pellegrini is usually very cool and diplomatic but today was certainly too much it seems , he has the right to say it how he see,s it so what's your fucking problem ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

His comments were well made and nowhere near Wenger-esque. Pellers rarely complains about anything so if he had to say something it means that he is clearly seeing that a pattern is emerging, which a few have already mentioned.

Doesn't bring the club down in any way, in fact it may just open a few peoples eyes or put the cheating cunts in the spotlight.

Eggsackly Fonzie.
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Dameerto » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:12 pm

I still want to cut Ozil's shitty fringe off with some garden shears.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby City64 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Be carefully what you wish for Brenda you fucking tit ! ;-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby phips » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:19 pm

City64 wrote:

Eh ? Wtf you going on about ???? It was there for all to see yet again !!! Pellegrini is usually very cool and diplomatic but today was certainly too much it seems , he has the right to say it how he see,s it so what's your fucking problem ?

clearly you didn't read what i said. i never said what Pellegrini was complaining about was unwarranted.

i merely said if we're making fun of Wenger for his constant complaining then we can't not be upset with Pellegrini.
every other manager shouldn't complain in the media but our's can? thats hypocritical.

phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby City64 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:28 pm

City64 wrote:Be carefully what you wish for Brenda you fucking tit ! ;-)

Oooops wrong thread !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:30 pm

phips wrote:
City64 wrote:

clearly you didn't read what i said. i never said what Pellegrini was complaining about was unwarranted.

i merely said if we're making fun of Wenger for his constant complaining then we can't not be upset with Pellegrini.
every other manager shouldn't complain in the media but our's can? thats hypocritical.

Sorry you have totally lost me and don't make any sense .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Michigan Blue » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:47 pm

phips wrote:i merely said if we're making fun of Wenger for his constant complaining then we can't not be upset with Pellegrini.

Pellegrini is pure class and almost never has a whinge. It takes something diabolical to bring it out of him.

In contrast, Wenger, Brenda, Maureen, etc. are gobshites, and spout shit constantly.

Are you following?
"Certainly our programme is a full one, but as a player and as a manager I've always felt that there is only one way to go into a season...and that's to try to win every game.... While we are in four major competitions we shall try to win four major competitions." - Joe Mercer
Michigan Blue
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby phips » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Michigan Blue wrote:
phips wrote:i merely said if we're making fun of Wenger for his constant complaining then we can't not be upset with Pellegrini.

Pellegrini is pure class and almost never has a whinge. It takes something diabolical to bring it out of him.

In contrast, Wenger, Brenda, Maureen, etc. are gobshites, and spout shit constantly.

Are you following?

read you loud and clear champ. but the frequency shouldn't have an effect--still hypocritical.

phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:33 pm

phips wrote:
Michigan Blue wrote:

Are you following?

read you loud and clear champ. but the frequency shouldn't have an effect--still hypocritical.

If I was yourself, Phips old chum, I think I'd consider quitting whilst I was behind.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum