Game Officials

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Game Officials

Postby Original Dub » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:36 pm

The sooner this part timer fucks off back to basketball the better...

It's there for all to see. Whinging about decisions every week makes managers look like cunts and if we did it, it would create a "boy who cried wolf" scenario.

Pellers is the opposite of the above and him pointing it out should draw attention to it. It deserved to be pointed out because it was cheating in its truest form.

I'm just waiting for our resident depressed fucktard to roll in and tell us we're all imagining it again.

Hopefully if that happens, phips will take him by the hand and they can both fuck off for good.
Original Dub

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Morally questionable refereeing from Twattenshite yet again. Wilshire shouldn't have even been on the pitch to score his goal (two or three blatant dives, an after-the ball-had-gone kick and a punch in the face of a City player) two fouls that weren't given for each of their goals and a clear pen not given AGAIN. Twat.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:50 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Morally questionable refereeing from Twattenshite yet again. Wilshire shouldn't have even been on the pitch to score his goal (two or three blatant dives, an after-the ball-had-gone kick and a punch in the face of a City player) two fouls that weren't given for each of their goals and a clear pen not given AGAIN. Twat.

A nicely phrased euphemism, PD.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby ruralblue » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:05 pm

phips wrote:
Michigan Blue wrote:
phips wrote:i merely said if we're making fun of Wenger for his constant complaining then we can't not be upset with Pellegrini.
every other manager shouldn't complain in the media but our's can? thats hypocritical.

Pellegrini is pure class and almost never has a whinge. It takes something diabolical to bring it out of him.

In contrast, Wenger, Brenda, Maureen, etc. are gobshites, and spout shit constantly.

Are you following?

read you loud and clear champ. but the frequency shouldn't have an effect--still hypocritical.

Are you on crack?

If Pellegrini shows how unhappy about decisions when he is not one to moan just goes to show how fucked up the ref was today. Does NOT make him a hypocrite at all.

Jesus you really need to wobble your head. First of all we score a goal on the break and you say we don't deserve it. Now this.

How old are you and of what mental capacity?
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:27 pm

Horrible refereeing today. I don't know how many fouls they got away with before they got the ball and scored their first.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:57 pm

sidSmith wrote:Glad to come one here and see this thread, I thought it might just be me! It was a terrible game from the ref. Nearly every foul was a yellow against us and how he can keep falling for the soft diving about is beyond me. Aguero kicked for the 1st and kompany headed under the ball for the 2nd because of the shove by wellbeck. We all saw this, how can't he?

I thought very much the same and I had to watch the match with scum fans around but they also thought Clattenburg had a mare.I have now just watched the chat after the game on tv and had to endure all the prat pundits saying that neither was foul leading to the 2 Arse goals. Really though,without actually saying it,they agreed they were fouls but they weren't that bad! WTF! If you push someone who is just about to jump and head the ball away it's inevitable the header won't be made properly.

For me the ref reacted a lot to crowd noise so when there was a loud reaction to something he blew as it just seems more of a foul when the crowd scream.Happens for most home teams.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby phips » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:30 pm

ruralblue wrote:
phips wrote:
Michigan Blue wrote:
phips wrote:i merely said if we're making fun of Wenger for his constant complaining then we can't not be upset with Pellegrini.
every other manager shouldn't complain in the media but our's can? thats hypocritical.

Pellegrini is pure class and almost never has a whinge. It takes something diabolical to bring it out of him.

In contrast, Wenger, Brenda, Maureen, etc. are gobshites, and spout shit constantly.

Are you following?

read you loud and clear champ. but the frequency shouldn't have an effect--still hypocritical.

Are you on crack?

If Pellegrini shows how unhappy about decisions when he is not one to moan just goes to show how fucked up the ref was today. Does NOT make him a hypocrite at all.

Jesus you really need to wobble your head. First of all we score a goal on the break and you say we don't deserve it. Now this.

Jesus Christ. learn to read. I'm not calling him a hypocrite. I'm calling everyone in this thread agreeing that Manuel should complain a hypocrite.

and yes, we deserved the goal given the quality of the counter. but given that we had done fuck all in the match up to that point and Arsenal were bossing midfield and possession we didn't deserve the goal given what had transpired thus far.

try taking off the blue-tinted glasses and putting down the foam finger and losing the bias. try being objective for once.

my word. and you question my mental capacity….shit..
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:30 am

The ref is a homer, he also displays a fuck off attitude to City, I skip one whenever we have him, nothing to do with paranoia he saw the flag for the kick on Glichy by the MOM and thought no, if that was the other way round he would have flashed a card, tossed of a ref. MP is bang on.... his last dealings with us need explaining.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:34 am

phips wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
phips wrote:
Michigan Blue wrote:

Are you following?

Are you on crack?

Jesus Christ. learn to read. I'm not calling him a hypocrite. I'm calling everyone in this thread agreeing that Manuel should complain a hypocrite.

and yes, we deserved the goal given the quality of the counter. but given that we had done fuck all in the match up to that point and Arsenal were bossing midfield and possession we didn't deserve the goal given what had transpired thus far.

try taking off the blue-tinted glasses and putting down the foam finger and losing the bias. try being objective for once.

You need fucking off this site , go get a donut !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sidSmith » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:35 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
sidSmith wrote:Glad to come one here and see this thread, I thought it might just be me! It was a terrible game from the ref. Nearly every foul was a yellow against us and how he can keep falling for the soft diving about is beyond me. Aguero kicked for the 1st and kompany headed under the ball for the 2nd because of the shove by wellbeck. We all saw this, how can't he?

I thought very much the same and I had to watch the match with scum fans around but they also thought Clattenburg had a mare.I have now just watched the chat after the game on tv and had to endure all the prat pundits saying that neither was foul leading to the 2 Arse goals. Really though,without actually saying it,they agreed they were fouls but they weren't that bad! WTF! If you push someone who is just about to jump and head the ball away it's inevitable the header won't be made properly.

For me the ref reacted a lot to crowd noise so when there was a loud reaction to something he blew as it just seems more of a foul when the crowd scream.Happens for most home teams.

I just made a schoolboy error and watched Motd. It's as bad as ever and they barely touched on the incidents that Pellegrini was referring to. They do love a cheating diving player, so naturally discussed Sanchez and Wiltshire instead. Oh, and our first was down to their defence rather than our break. When will these idiots learn that if a defence never made a mistake to be exploited most games would be 0-0!
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:00 am

Shearer will never change top goal getter but like Wankshire a cunt, who got away with murder, coz he played for England, no foul on VK , jokers.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:56 am

phips wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
phips wrote:
Michigan Blue wrote:

Are you following?

Are you on crack?

You see Phips, it's not exactly what you say but the way you say it and the very contrary way you go about your business on here, near enough on every subject.

You say we're hypocritical for supporting what the manager says. Well get that, City fans supporting the City manager. The difference here is that managers like Wenger and Mourinho whinge every single week, and only see things that go against them, whereas Pellers, 99 times out of 100, keeps his counsel and very rarely complains. In this case, City fans are backing him because it is exactly how we all seen it so therefore it's only right that we back his claims. That is in no way hypocritical and if the likes of Wenger or Mourinho had the same treatment in a game then I'd suggest most would back them as well.

You also say that we 'Didn't deserve the goal', but how does that work? I don't go by the well worded media script that just because you have less possession then you shouldn't be able to score. We'd soaked up lots of pressure and were looking to play on the break, the opportunity came and we took it with a well worked cross from Navas into a well placed run from Aguero. Why is that 'Not Deserved'? As we then took control of the game, had better possession and more shots on target, does that mean that Arsenal didn't deserve to score their 2 goals or was it just the nature of play with a large helping hand from a referee that you could either call a homer or one that I believe has already considered the result?

Like I say Phips, I don't see you as taking the Blue Tints off, I see you just being contrary for the sake of it otherwise you'd probably accept that a manager is able to complain as long as he has a genuine grievance. And in this case, I believe he had every justification.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:28 am

Dear World,

I apologize for Phips. Abortion isn't for everyone.

Love,

America

Lastly, Cheers.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:40 am

Nobody on here has EVER said a manager is not entitled to criticise a referee.

Nobody. Ever.

Do we complain about managers who whinge all the fucking time ? Yes.

Does Pellegrini whinge all the time ? No.

Do we complain if a manager occasionally has a go at a ref but doesn't make a habit of it ? No.

We complain about Wenger, Ferguson etc who are at it all the time.

Is there a difference ? Obviously yes.

If Pellegrini constantly whinged at refs, would we like it ? NO. Would we say so ? YES.

It's that simple.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby s1ty m » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:51 am

Clattenburg was as close to being an
an out and out cheat yesterday as I've ever seen. He is way beyond incompetent. Useless.
Last edited by s1ty m on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:56 am

For Pellers to go on and say that Sergio was upset due to the number of fouls, says it all really.

There were 2 teams out there who should have had the same set of guidelines, but they clearly didn't. Wilshire, apparently the MotM, had completely different rules than anybody else. Kicking out at Clichy (?), handball and diving, yet gets not even a talking to by the ref. Zab's, who stops before actually touching Sanchez, gets an instant yellow. Again, on Sanchez, the ref blows for everytime he falls to the floor yet Dave Silva gets kicked off the ball only for the ref to play on and give Sanchez a freekick for a lesser offence just outside our area.

There were definitely different rules applied during the game and when Pellers is asked to explain his words I'm hoping he does it in pictures and asks the disciplinary panel to explain the refereeing display. That should be fun.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:41 am

phips wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
phips wrote:
Michigan Blue wrote:

Are you following?

Are you on crack?

Surely this fucking idiot must realise football just isn't for him.?!

He hasn't a fucking clue.
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:49 pm

Original Dub wrote:
phips wrote:Jesus Christ. learn to read. I'm not calling him a hypocrite. I'm calling everyone in this thread agreeing that Manuel should complain a hypocrite.

Who, Jesus Christ or Phips?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby patrickblue » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:23 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
phips wrote:Jesus Christ. learn to read. I'm not calling him a hypocrite. I'm calling everyone in this thread agreeing that Manuel should complain a hypocrite.

Who, Jesus Christ or Phips?

Neither he's talking about Clatterbug.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Nick (New Account) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:00 pm

not as bad as we are used to (Especially in europe) as they could have had an unjust pen given from a handball.

but silva is blatantly fouled in the box late on. that goes in and we win 1-0.

3 in 3 and i'm not given us good odds to start getting decisions against chelsea..
Nick (New Account)
Carlo Nash's Debut

Supporter of: CITY
My favourite player is: Magic Dave

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum