Stay classy Diego

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Stay classy Diego

Postby Lee_R » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:49 pm

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/09/08/en/f ... 03043.html

Kicking off... calling our Kun obscenities tut tut tut.
Lee_R
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David White

Re: Stay classy Diego

Postby nottsblue » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Great, great player. A bellend of the highest order though
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:21 pm

So if anyone happens upon Maradona at any time in the future, you know what to do..
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:So if anyone happens upon Maradona at any time in the future, you know what to do..

That was like outtakes from a Gaspar Noe film.

Amazing.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Abu Dhabi » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:11 pm

I know Diego in person as we are partnering him for a new Cafe concept in Abu Dhabi.

I wouldn't judge a drunk person, and we don't really know the details of his relationship with Kun (he did look uncomfortable when my father mentioned Aguero, not knowing that he already broke up with Diego's daughter), but I really haven't found him that c*nt of a man the media is usually portraying him to be.... Yet..
Viva El City
Abu Dhabi
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The Citizens

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Abu Dhabi wrote:I know Diego in person as we are partnering him for a new Cafe concept in Abu Dhabi.

I wouldn't judge a drunk person, and we don't really know the details of his relationship with Kun (he did look uncomfortable when my father mentioned Aguero, not knowing that he already broke up with Diego's daughter), but I really haven't found him that c*nt of a man the media is usually portraying him to be.... Yet..

Seems like he'd be a complete fucktard in business dealings. Does he play the role of polite superstar while some business associates do 90% of any actual talking and planning? I'm sure that's typical but I don't think he would do anything but lend a name. Correct?
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Abu Dhabi » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:46 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:Seems like he'd be a complete fucktard in business dealings. Does he play the role of polite superstar while some business associates do 90% of any actual talking and planning? I'm sure that's typical but I don't think he would do anything but lend a name. Correct?

He would give an opinion or two, but basically, yes, that's an accurate assessment.
Viva El City
Abu Dhabi
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The Citizens

Postby getdressedmctavish » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:25 pm

He's probably the first father who hates his daughter's ex husband. Or not?lol. See the blue glasses are firmly in place tonight
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby sheblue » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:10 pm

The best player to have ever lived. However the man has had and probably does still have many personal problems.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:11 am

sheblue wrote:The best player to have ever lived. However the man has had and probably does still have many personal problems.

much like the best drummer to have ever lived, or the best singer or best artist, etc...i'm guessing we have never even seen that person play footy. I'm sure in the bario or the dusty backlots of some African nation or somewhere in rural England on some craptastic park field in the middle of nowhere someone had a skillset that would make you cry if you could have seen it, but alas it wasn't meant to be.

I'm just sensitive to the "best ever" stuff...i don't believe most humans ever get close enough to the greatest anything ever to warrant the tag. If you are one of the lucky few then you know it, but those kinds of characters that aspire to greatness likely flame out before the masses get invited in to have a peek. Know what i mean?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby ruralblue » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:18 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
sheblue wrote:The best player to have ever lived. However the man has had and probably does still have many personal problems.

I'm just sensitive to the "best ever" stuff...i don't believe most humans ever get close enough to the greatest anything ever to warrant the tag. If you are one of the lucky few then you know it, but those kinds of characters that aspire to greatness likely flame out before the masses get invited in to have a peek. Know what i mean?

cheers

But Mike you do have the Best Ever haircut!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:39 am

Well Doomy surely if they didn't make it, they couldn't possibly have been the best ever, as when it came down to it, they never proved the talent they had at the highest level.

They 'might have been' if circumstances had been different and they had gone on to play at the top, but you surely can't discredit those who did, like Maradona on the basis of other people who might or might never have existed?

He is a cunt though
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby sheblue » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:39 am

DoomMerchant wrote:

much like the best drummer to have ever lived, or the best singer or best artist, etc...i'm guessing we have never even seen that person play footy. I'm sure in the bario or the dusty backlots of some African nation or somewhere in rural England on some craptastic park field in the middle of nowhere someone had a skillset that would make you cry if you could have seen it, but alas it wasn't meant to be.

cheers

yes i do know what you mean, but 'usually' the cream rises to the top....of course luck plays its part...such is life.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby craigmcfc » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:38 pm

ruralblue wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

But Mike you do have the Best Ever haircut!

Oi ! I resemble that remark.
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Return to The Maine Football forum