Financial Foul Play - The End is Nigh

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Financial Foul Play - The End is Nigh

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:55 am

DoomMerchant wrote:Holy shit... So Soccs is a chunky windbag of bolloxy proportions whose opinions shift like the wind when cornered? Well I never....

Cheers

You weren't, by any chance, looking in a mirror at yourself when you posted that comment were you ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:53 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:Holy shit... So Soccs is a chunky windbag of bolloxy proportions whose opinions shift like the wind when cornered? Well I never....

Cheers

You weren't, by any chance, looking in a mirror at yourself when you posted that comment were you ??

Not a chance genius.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:57 pm

don't you just love our UEFA friends

Man City's FFP fine to be shared out among Champions League rivals
Sep 09, 2014 16:51 By Martyn Ziegler 1 Comments
Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal will be among the clubs to benefit from the £50m fine the Blues paid for breaching UEFA's rules.

Manchester City's huge fine for breaching UEFA's financial fair play rules is to be shared out around the other clubs in the Champions League.
City were fined £50million for the FFP breaches but will only have to pay around £20million if they comply with the break-even rules in future seasons.
The first tranche of payments from City, Paris St Germain and Zenit St Petersburg will total £20million and will be split among the Champions League and Europa League clubs who did comply with the rules last season.
A similar sum will be distributed to clubs who comply with the FFP rules in this season's European competitions.
European Clubs' Association chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said UEFA had agreed the fines should go to the other clubs.
He told a news conference in Geneva: "It was an agreement between UEFA and the clubs that it was money belonging to the clubs."
The clubs will have a chance to argue any changes to FFP rules at a meeting with UEFA on October 13.
UEFA president Michel Platini said in his speech to the ECA: "The framework for financial fair play must be dynamic, it must evolve constantly, which is why I have convened an important round table on the subject with your representatives at UEFA headquarters on 13 October.
"We will see whether any imperfections can be ironed out and whether there is room to further improve the system."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ed-7744240
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Was it ever in doubt?

I do like how the 'We can sit around a table and change the rules' statement, with his G14 partners no doubt. What next, rules against investment in infrastructure with fines ranging from closure of new Academy facilities to having to hand them over to your local rival?

Pathetic fuckers who only had one intention. To look on the fines as 'Their Money' rather than put it to a good cause is extremely infuriating.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Original Dub » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:34 pm

This whole thing is fucking scandalous from top to bottom.

It gets more obvious by the minute. The thing is, it shouldn't be good enough for it to be simply abolished when the time comes.

The clubs who suffered at the hands of this cartel should be compensated and those responsible for implementing it should never be allowed near a governing body again.

Fucking scumbags.
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:52 pm

It really is mind-boggling how they honestly believe they can get away with it, and are doing.

The whole thing is ludicrous.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:54 pm

Imagine when the courts deem it illegal ...cant wait for the torrent of abuse I have stored up.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:39 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Was it ever in doubt?

I do like how the 'We can sit around a table and change the rules' statement, with his G14 partners no doubt. What next, rules against investment in infrastructure with fines ranging from closure of new Academy facilities to having to hand them over to your local rival?

Pathetic fuckers who only had one intention. To look on the fines as 'Their Money' rather than put it to a good cause is extremely infuriating.

Bang on, Beefy! This notion of dynamism can only mean they intend to trip us up at every opportunity. We're fucked if Dupont fails.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby dick dastardley » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:16 pm

If it goes to court and we win, can we get our money back??
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:07 pm

My God, these people are so fucking disgusting.

They are such money grabbing fucking cunts that they want every fucking quid they can get their grubby fucking hands on.

Why not give it to a charity, do some good with it ? The horrible, horrible, greedy, odious, fucking, scum sucking, parasites.

One decent thing could have come of this corruption, just one, & they can't even do that.

These people are fucking vile, so much so that they don't even know it. And they try to take moral higher ground & think they are looking down on us.

Utterly sickening.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:15 pm

I actually take this as a personal attack against my club, and therefore me, now. You can see the fuckers laughing around that big round table, quaffing fine brandy, dipped with expensive Cubans, flicking their ash on the City shirt.

The more I think about it the more fucking annoyed I get, it's beyond comprehension was these corrupt bastards are getting away with.

Is it any wonder we can't get into the spirit of things at the game when they look at us in such distain.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:20 pm

Just can't believe this. Lost for words...shocking
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I actually take this as a personal attack against my club, and therefore me, now. You can see the fuckers laughing around that big round table, quaffing fine brandy, dipped with expensive Cubans, flicking their ash on the City shirt.

The more I think about it the more fucking annoyed I get, it's beyond comprehension was these corrupt bastards are getting away with.

Is it any wonder we can't get into the spirit of things at the game when they look at us in such distain.

That's how I feel.

It's gone from annoyance, to wanting to get Platini, Gill, Rummenigge etc in a back alley & & kick the living shit out of them.

I can't think of an example in any other walk of life where this kind of open, sneering, corruption is allowed. You would have to go & live in some tin pot dictatorship to witness this kind of blatant abuse of power.

If I was the Sheikh, I would create a whole organisation just to find ways to fuck these characters up.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby ruralblue » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Terrible.

The money should either go to grass roots or lower league teams in difficulty. Other option is the money set aside to help teams out when they get owners who spend with money they haven't got this putting long term stability of the club is in jeapordy.

Corrupt cunts! I hope City take these bastards on big time and make them look the corrupt dodgy fools they really are.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Dameerto » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:44 pm

You really couldn't make this shit up. And a perfect example of what the rules are really about.
In a perfect world the money would have gone to grass roots football in the domestic leagues of the club(s) that were fined, rather than lining the pockets of the clubs who instigated the entire scam in the first place.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:46 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I actually take this as a personal attack against my club, and therefore me, now. You can see the fuckers laughing around that big round table, quaffing fine brandy, dipped with expensive Cubans, flicking their ash on the City shirt.

Great post. Just sums up the other thread of why we dont love the Chumps league ..BECAUSE ITS FUCKIN BENT
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby nottsblue » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:18 pm

Deplorable. Bring back hanging
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:24 pm

We are to straight to be members of this club. Piss take.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:36 pm

The absolute epitome of "snouts in the trough".
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:40 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:

That's how I feel.

It's gone from annoyance, to wanting to get Platini, Gill, Rummenigge etc in a back alley & & kick the living shit out of them.

I can't think of an example in any other walk of life where this kind of open, sneering, corruption is allowed. You would have to go & live in some tin pot dictatorship to witness this kind of blatant abuse of power.

If I was the Sheikh, I would create a whole organisation just to find ways to fuck these characters up.

A little 'private detection' into the personal financial dealings of these fuckers should see plenty of them go to jail.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum